Última edición, 06-10-2019 por JARVIII
Las Incursiones, son un conjunto de misiones comunes y diarias, que se le asignan a los jugadores. Cada Incursión consiste en un conjunto de tres misiones de escalada dificultad, y deben completarse en secuencia, debes completar la anterior para pasar a las siguientes. Cada misión de individual de las Incursiones tienen una serie de requisitos para hacerlas más complicadas; como por ejemplo: reducción de escudos, de energía, enemigos con mas armadura, etc.
Independientemente de las condiciones individuales de la misión, sólo los warframes de nivel 30 y los jugadores que hayan completado La guerra interna podrán participar en las Incursiones. Las Incursiones se restablecen cada día a las 17:00 UTC. Cada Incursión sólo puede completarse y recibir la recompensa una vez al día. Un jugador puede ayudar a cualquier otro a completar dichas Incursiones aunque ya las haya realizado, pero renunciando a las recompensas de fin de mision u otro tipo de recompensa durante la misión.
Completar todas las misiones en una Incursión le otorgará al jugador una recompensa al azar seleccionada del grupo de recompensas que contiene 11 recompensas diferentes.
The following are the various Conditions that can be encountered in Sortie missions:
|Augmented Enemy Shields||Enemies have vastly improved shields.||
|Augmented Enemy Armor||Enemies have improved armor.|
|Cryogenic Leakage||Maximum Warframe Shield capacity is halved.||
|Dense Fog||Limited visibility.||
|Electromagnetic Anomalies||Gravity is reduced and||
|Enemy Physical Enhancement||Enemies will deal additional physical damage and have increased resistance to physical damage.||
|Enemy Elemental Enhancement||Enemies will deal additional elemental damage and have increased resistance to elemental damage.||
|Energy Reduction||Maximum Warframe Energy capacity is quartered, and energy regeneration speed is significantly reduced.|
|Eximus Stronghold||Eximus units spawn much more often.|
|Extreme Cold||Mobility is significantly impaired.||
|Fire||Maximum Warframe Health amount is halved, and recovery rate is significantly reduced.|
|Low Gravity||Gravity is significantly reduced.|
|Radiation Hazard||Any physical damage received will also impart|
|Assault Rifle Only||Only Assault Rifles can be used and carried.|
|Melee Only||Only Cuerpo a cuerpo weapons can be used and carried.||
|Secondary Only||Only Secondary weapons can be used and carried.||
|Shotgun Only||Only Primary escopetas can be used and carried.|
|Sniper Only||Only Sniper Rifles can be used and carried.||
|Bow Only||Only Primary arcos can be used and carried.|
Apart from the above mission modifiers, the mission types in Sorties will also have their own specific conditions:
- Cifrador usage is disabled, requiring all consoles to be hacked manually. Grineer consoles will only allow up to 3 mistakes to be made before the hacking fails and shocks the user, dealing damage directly to their health.
- Rescate sorties will have the execution timer activate as soon as players enter the prison complex.
- The amount of time to Rescate the hostage is reduced.
- Additionally, all enemies will prioritize attacking the hostage over the players once freed.
- Espionaje sorties require all three Data Vaults to be successfully completed.
- The amount of time to retrieve the data if an alarm has been triggered is reduced.
- Any console that must be hacked on route to the Data Vault terminal itself will simply electrocute players without setting off the alarm.
- Defensa sorties require 10 waves to complete.
- Missions will have players defending a mobile Tenno Operative instead of a stationary Cryopod. The Operative will wander about the environment, and can be revived if their health runs out. A player can also lend their secondary weapon to the Operative, similar to Rescate missions.
- Interceptación sorties require 2 waves to complete.
- Excavación sorties require at least 500 Criótica before players are allowed to extract.
- Potenciador de recursoss cannot speed up the process, as the mission progresses by base amount.
- Destroyed excavators will still produce some Cryotic, adding to the total Cryotic collected for the mission. Thus, it is possible to complete the mission even if players fail to protect the excavators provided enough is collected for the mission's objective.
- Supervivencia sorties require a minimum of 10 minutes to complete.
- Exterminio Sabotaje missions will start with the enemies already alerted.
- Deserción missions require 5 squads of Defectors before extraction opens, while allowing 6 Defector deaths before mission failure.
- Enemy faction type will change to Infestado for the duration of the mission.
- If fire occurs as a mission condition, fire patches will be present on the ground, but fire damage will not spread throughout the map.
- Once extraction opens, players have 5 minutes to extract otherwise the mission will fail.
- Hijack objectives will project a nullification field around it, preventing the use of habilidades near it.
- Asesinato missions, if rolled, will always occur on the third stage. This will spawn their respective bosses at level 100. In addition, certain bosses may have slight alterations to their patterns.
- Special access methods will not be required, even if applicable to the boss (e.g. Lephantis will not require an Derrelicto Orokin Key to access, nor will Ambulas y Kela De Thaym require their respective tokens).
- Assassination targets will not drop their unique Warframe or weapon blueprints upon mission completion. (Ex. General Sargas Ruk will not give Ember components, but can still drop Cámara dividida y una Célula Orokin on death). The two exceptions to this are Capitán Vor (who can drop a Cronus blueprint) and Kela De Thaym (who can drop a Twin Kohmak blueprint).
- Completing an Assassination will not count towards related Convergencia requirements (e.g. Killing Tyl Regor within the Sortie will not fulfill the Neptuno Junction task until he is killed outside of the Sortie).
- Las llanuras de Eidolon features three Bounty objectives. The mission ends as soon as the final objective is completed, with no need to run back to the Cetus gates to extract.
- All players in the group will receive the same objective, despite being marked as "Free Roam."
- If there's a Purga de gules active, the sortie may include Ghoul-related incursion objectives.
- Captura, Salvamento infestado y Archwing missions will not be selected for sorties at all.
Completing a mission for the first time will reward players with , 30,000, or 50,000 depending on which of the three Sortie stages was finished. These values are affected by Potenciador de créditoss y Daily First Win Bonus. However, boosters earned from the final Sortie stage will not apply to the mission it was earned from (e.g. player is awarded a Potenciador de créditos on completion; they will only receive 50K, not 100K).20,000
Those who complete the full sequence of missions will receive a random reward from a limited pool of rewards. The rewards will differ between individual squads, but each player within a squad will receive the same rewards.
Post-Fortuna drop rates taken from official sources.
*Common, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary
Melee Riven Mod (8.14%), Pistol Riven Mod (7.61%), Rifle Riven Mod (6.79%), Zaw Riven Mod (2.00%), Kitgun Riven Mod (2.00%), Shotgun Riven Mod (1.36%)
Unaffected by Potenciador de recursos
^Only one booster of a single type (Potenciador de afinidad, Potenciador de créditos, o Potenciador de probabilidad de hallazgo de recursos)
- It is recommended to coordinate with your teammates on what gear and loadouts to use.
- Stealth is recommended especially for objective-based missions like Espionaje y Rescate missions due to the strength of the enemy at the levels sorties take place. Alternatively, it may be prudent to simply ignore enemies altogether and prioritize heading to the objectives as quickly as possible.
- The bubbles in Electromagnetic Anomalies can be temporarily removed by Trampa de arco. Wait a second before running through a freshly-detonated bubble, as it will proc anyone running through its dissipating core.
- Using the Operador's Void Mode or Void Dash will completely negate this effect.
- Enemy status procs can be debilitating at the levels Sorties take place at, therefore Resiliencia súbita o Mente rápida can combat against strong damage-over-time effects such as
- The Fire Hazard condition will eventually spread to every room in the mission. Despite the lack of a timer, it would be wise to minimize backtracking and quickly devise an efficient route. Alternatively, equipping Flame Repellent o Resiliencia súbita can offer some damage mitigation if heavy fire contact is inevitable.
- Letalidad encubierta can be useful in soloing sorties, as the mod's bonuses on stealth finishers can bypass armor scaling due to the enemies' high levels, on top ignoring any potential modifiers that increase enemy durability. Bear in mind that not all enemies can be killed with stealth finishers, so avoid them if possible.
- For Sabotage and Exterminate sortie missions, where enemies spawn at the start of the mission in an alert state, enemies can be returned to relaxed status by initiating open combat to make them trigger a map-wide alarm or a lockdown, and then deactivating said states by hacking a control console. Alternatively, using abilities that trigger finisher attacks, such as Parálisis, Teletransportación o Nube caminante, o abilities that induce sleep like Sleep Arrow y Descansar & Enfurecer can be used to trigger Covert Lethality's fatal attacks even against alerted enemies.
- Playing solo will not decrease the mission difficulty, but can lower the amount of enemies spawned depending on mission type. Solo Interceptación players will capture points much faster than with a full squad, while fighting far fewer enemies. However it is still recommended to play with a full escuadrón when tackling missions where fewer players will not lower enemy count (Supervivencia), or the number of required kills (Exterminio).
- For Defensa missions, bringing a Limbo to Desterrar the Operative or an Ash to hide the Operative using Smoke Shadow, can simplify the mission by helping the Operative survive the onslaught.
- Additionally, removing the weapon of the Operative tends to make them stand still, rather than slowly wander around the map on-the-ready. This can be done with or without having a secondary equipped.
- Giving the Operative a Sonicor can help keep the enemies away from him/her.
- Espectros will automatically revive the Operative when they are bleeding out.
- An armed Operative can be very powerful with a fully modded weapon, as the weapon's damage scales with their high level. In particular, a Hikou o Hikou Prime modded with high fire rate (Gunslinger, Anemic Agility y Torrente letal), multishot (Barrel Diffusion y Torrente letal) y Explosivos ocultos will allow the Operative to one-hit kill anything up to level 80-100 armored Grineer (whose armor can be nullified by Proyección corrosiva).
- For missions that have weapon limitations, it is recommended to bring along a Warframe with high-damage offensive abilities, such as Ember, Excalibur o Nidus, to maintain effective firepower. Likewise, it would be helpful to utilize Warframes with damage-buffing abilities such as Equinox o Rhino.
- On a related note, Exalted Weapons are unaffected by weapon-limiting modifiers.
- If planning to enter missions with enemy elemental resistance, consider modding weapons with physical damage mods (ex. Heavy Trauma) and faction damage mods (ex. Smite Infested) in lieu of elemental damage mods in order to maximize damage potential, and using Warframes whose abilities deal physical or non-standard damage types (e.g. Excalibur, Ash, etc.).
- Death Squads cannot appear during Sorties; however one may acquire a Stalker Marca de muerte by completing a Sortie Assassination.
- As Cifradores are unavailable for use in Sorties, the Liset's Override from Cargas de apoyo aéreo can be helpful in Espionaje y Rescate Sorties; it can help compensate for any mistakes made when hacking data vaults in Espionaje, and it can extend the time to Rescate the hostage in Rescate.
- Intruso is also useful in easing the difficulty of Hacking in sorties as well.
- Hildryn works best for the Energy Reduction modifier due to not relying on energy for her abilities.
- Sorties were implemented in Actualización 18.0 on December 3rd, 2015.
- At release, Sortie reward tables were divided into "seasons" that changed every few updates, with rotating Sortie rewards. This feature lasted until Actualización 19.0 retired the season mechanic altogether in favor of a fixed reward table.
- During this period, among the rewards players could obtain included parts for certain Vandal or Wraith weapons, Nezha components, Lente superiores, the Pyra Syandana y 3 Extractores de Nitain.
- During the Divine Will Tactical Alert (which happened from February 11, 2016 to February 16, 2016), Sorties rewarded an additional 25 R5 Núcleos de Fusión.
- The Electromagnetic Anomalies modifier first appeared during Sortie Season 8.
- It may be necessary to relog or finish any mission (visit a Dojo) to refresh the Sortie tab of the World State Window upon the Sortie reset time arriving, otherwise the game may simply display "No Sorties are available".
- Occasionally, there is a bug that will allow players to extract after 100 Cryotic on Excavación Sorties. This is most likely due to the fact that the original amount required was 100 before adjusting.
- There is an occasional bug where the Hijack Core / Rover will not have a nullification field around it.
Historial de actualizacionesEditar
|PvE (JcE)||Estándar|| Asesinato • Captura • Convergencia • Defensa • Defensa móvil • Deserción|
Espionaje • Excavación • Exterminio • Interceptación • Interrupción
Rescate • Sabotaje (Engaño, Colmena, Orokin, Reactor, Sumergible)
Supervivencia • Usurpación
|Archwing||Defensa móvil • Estampida • Exterminio • Interceptación • Persecución|
|Exclusivas|| Acometida • Arena (El Índice, Rathuum) • Masacre en el Santuario|
Recuperación • Salvamento infestado
|Recorrido libre||Atraco • Contrato|
|Arenas||Captura de céfalon • Aniquilación • Aniquilación por equipos • Lunaro|
| Alerta (Táctica) • Arbitramento • Aventura • Escenario • Fisura • Fuego cruzado • Incursión|
Invasión • Juicio • Modo Pesadilla • Onda nocturna • Operación • Peligros • Sectores oscuros