Última edición, 18-02-2019 por JARVIII
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : 225||Precio del : 25,000|
- High armadura.
- Disparo alternativo cycles between proc of the selected element.
- High probabilidad crítica
- Above average critical damage multiplier.
- High fire rate.
- Fairly high Velocidad de recarga.
- On kill, bodies will follow the quill that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate polarity.
- Low salud y escudos.
- Small magazine size.
- Coupled with its high fire rate, results in frequent reloading.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Using the disparo alternativo button will cycle between the four quill types, each quill characterized by the four main elements (
- Quill elements are not affected by elemental mods of different elements. For example, using Sacudida with the Fire Quill will not combine to either deal
- However, elemental mods of the same type will combine. For example, using Chamuscar with the Fire Quill will add to the guaranteed
- Because elemental mods are not combined with the quill's element, this weapon synergizes well with Sobrecarga de condición, allowing players to potentially get up to 9 separate proc types on a target (three physical damages, four primary elements, and two secondary elements).
- Dual wielding the weapon with a Sobrecarga de condición-equipped Glaive is an effective method to take advantage of the Hystrix. (this is especially effective when paired with a Sobrecarga de condición-Equipped Orvius)
- Using Pacto de augurio over any of the +90% elemental mods may be preferable, when expecting to use several of the weapon's elemental effects.
- The former will increases the weapon's physical base damage types, and the damage-over-time component of its
- The latter will add its elemental damage type to all hits, but any damage-over-time effects from the primary elemental procs, will only be boosted when they match the elemental mod's type.
- It should be noted that, while the bonus given by both mods seems the same, the elemental damage mods will give much more benefit, as Pacto de augurio does the calculation alongside base damage mods (e.g. Golpe de avispa), while the +90% elemental mods perform the calculation after base damage mods. This can be a significant deciding factor when trying to maximize damage output.
- ὕστριξ (Hystrix) is Ancient Greek for porcupine.
Last updated: Revisión 23.2.1
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.