Última edición, 22-02-2019 por JARVIII
The Hyekka is a Kavat breed developed by the Grineer for use in combat. It appears to be a hairless version of the Kavat salvaje, with a stubbier snout and a stouter appearance. In addition, it only has one tail, opposed to the many feathered tails that usually adorn the rears of Kavat salvajes.
- Hyekka are usually found following Maestra Hyekkas in groups of two to four. The Master can summon additional Hyekka upon the death of the initial group.
- When summoned, Hyekka are not immediately aggressive to whomever the Master is attacking. The Master has to go through a short wind up animation to command the Hyekka to attack.
- Even though Hyekka are domesticated versions of the Kavat salvaje, their attack patterns are more closely related to a Drahk.
- Hyekka do not have the cloaking or wall-jumping abilities that Kavat salvajes have. However, they share similar attack animations, charging at enemies or swiping at stationary ones.
- Hyekka will attempt to surround opponents like the Kavat salvaje do, one will charge at the enemy head on while the others attempt to charge from the sides.
- Hyekka have a separate aggression from the Maestra Hyekka. In the event that a Maestra Hyekka is a long distance away from the Hyekka, the master will not be able to command the Hyekka to attack, and attacking the master will not draw aggression from the distant Hyekka.
- Hyekka have extremely high resistance against Daño Calor. It is unknown if it is an intended design or a bug.
- Hyekka under the effects of a Vauban's Bastilla ability will become untargetable by normal means, being nigh-invulnerable while suspended in the air.
- Assumed due to Oberon's passive, Kavat salvajes will not agro to him, even when scanned. This can also cause lone Hyekkas to occasionally switch between a hostile and an ally, causing them to stalk and be unable to be hit while in the ally state.