Última edición, 02-09-2019 por JARVIII
El Hyekka es una raza Kavat desarrollada por Grineer para su uso en combate. Parece ser una versión sin pelo del Kavat salvaje, con un hocico más grueso y una apariencia más gruesa. Además, solo tiene una cola, en oposición a las muchas colas emplumadas que generalmente adornan las partes posteriores de los Kavat salvajes.
- Hyekka are usually found following Maestra Hyekkas in groups of two to four. The Master can summon additional Hyekka upon the death of the initial group.
- When summoned, Hyekka are not immediately aggressive to whomever the Master is attacking. The Master has to go through a short wind up animation to command the Hyekka to attack.
- Even though Hyekka are domesticated versions of the Kavat salvaje, their attack patterns are more closely related to a Drahk.
- Hyekka do not have the cloaking or wall-jumping abilities that Kavat salvajes have. However, they share similar attack animations, charging at enemies or swiping at stationary ones.
- Hyekka will attempt to surround opponents like the Kavat salvaje do, one will charge at the enemy head on while the others attempt to charge from the sides.
- Hyekka have a separate aggression from the Maestra Hyekka. In the event that a Maestra Hyekka is a long distance away from the Hyekka, the master will not be able to command the Hyekka to attack, and attacking the master will not draw aggression from the distant Hyekka.
- Hyekka have extremely high resistance against Daño Calor. It is unknown if it is an intended design or a bug.
- Hyekka under the effects of a Vauban's Bastilla ability will become untargetable by normal means, being nigh-invulnerable while suspended in the air.
- Assumed due to Oberon's passive, Kavat salvajes will not agro to him, even when scanned. This can also cause lone Hyekkas to occasionally switch between a hostile and an ally, causing them to stalk and be unable to be hit while in the ally state.