Última edición, 19-02-2019 por JARVIII
The Hind is a Grineer rifle used by their Lanceros de Élite. It fires five-round bursts while maintaining a low recoil allowing all rounds fired to land very close to one another. It is renowned for both its medium-range accuracy and reasonably high level of slashing damage.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Precio del : 225||Precio del : 40,000|
CaracterísticasEditarThis weapon primarily deals
- High damage compared to other rifles.
- Very high base damage per burst.
- Alto daño Salud.
- Large magazine size; supports 13 bursts per magazine by default.
- Comes with a Polarity.
- Highest number of shots per burst out of all burst-fire type weapons.
- Bajo Retroceso.
- Good accuracy for a burst weapon, even at long range.
- Ineffective against armadura y escudos by default; requires upgrades in modding to be effective.
- Noticeable muzzle climb per burst, reducing long range performance.
- Burst-fire can be uncomfortable to use for many players and is less effective against groups or weak enemies without upgrades.
- Burst-fire punishes missed shots more than fully or semi-automatic fire. See notes below.
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with six bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- New players who prefer burst fire but cannot afford this weapon's heavy building cost should stick with the Burston until they have enough resources.
- The Hind is made significantly better against enemy groups with the addition of Despedazar or Taladro metálico.
- Because it does primarily Corpus with this weapon, unless actively going for headshots.
- Estabilizador effectively reduces the recoil on every burst giving it more pin point precision over long distances or for better headshots.
- This weapon was introduced in Actualización 9.6.
- Due to burst fire, FPS lag will affect the speed of shooting, if only slightly.
- Mods that affect fire rate will also affect the burst rate, making the Hind very deadly with mods that increase the firerate, and even more so with the addition of punch through.
- Lancero de Élite have the ability to fire the weapon as fast as players can with near maximum firerate mods on. Coupled with decent slash damage and a 10% status, these Lancers are notorious for constantly inflicting players with slash procs that strip away their health even while their escudos are up.
- The Hind is one of the Grineer weapons to be showcased in the Laboratorio químico.
- The Hind is sometimes jokingly called 'The Baguette' by players due to the distinctive shape and color of the barrel.
- The Hind's magazine is a small helical magazine that is inserted under the barrel.
- The Hind probably gets its name from the NATO reporting name for the famous Mil Mi-24 helicopter gunship/troop transport. Other probable sources of the weapon's name include;
- Prior to its introduction Lanceros de Élite used Burstons as placeholders.
- El Hind es una de las pocas armas Grineer que no están enfocadas en daño de , y en su lugar se centró principalmente en daño Grineer para derribar escudos y perforar armaduras, mientras que está mejor equipada contra enemigos Infestados o Corpus
- For a very long time, the Hind was considered a low end burst fire weapon due to problems with the burst rate; Lanceros de Élite could fire it extremely quickly while players had to maximize their firerate in order to do so. Hotfix 17.4.3 changed the mechanics of burst fire weapons, allowing firerate to affect the burst rate.
Historial de actualizacionesEditar
- Burston, an earlier, Tenno-made battle rifle.
- Lancero de Élite, the Grineer unit that uses this weapon.