Última edición, 09-08-2018 por JARVIII
The Hemocyte is a gigantic Infested creature that can be encountered during Operación: Estrella infestada. It is summoned using an Catalizador infestado during the toxin mixing phase and drops the Hunter Set de Mods.
- When an Catalizador infestado is used on the Thrax Toxin during the toxin mixing phase, the final stage of the Plague Star Bounty will spawn a Hemocyte from the Infested boil. While the Hemocyte is alive, the Infested kill progress bar for that stage will be frozen regardless of how many Infested are killed, preventing players from accomplishing the objective.
- Much like the larger and more ancient Lephantis, the Hemocyte has three different heads, each of which will have different attacks they can use against players.
- The Corpus head is a square head with green lighting, which will launch a wide barrage of infested spores that release clouds of toxic gas on impact.
- The Grineer head has a long, triangular jaw with blue lighting, wielding a massive scythe that it uses to slash at enemies in close range.
- The Ancient Infested head has a long snout with orange lighting, and fires a swarm of homing projectiles that deal damage on impact.
- The only common attack available to the Hemocyte is an area-of-effect radial slam that can knock down players, visible as a yellow shockwave emanating from it.
- The Hemocyte's outer skin is invulnerable to all weapons. However, each head will open up to reveal a weakspot whenever they launch an attack, with said weakspots being vulnerable to weapons fire and immune to status effects. Each head has its own health, and when killed the destroyed head is removed, along with any attacks it had. The Hemocyte is defeated when all 3 heads have been destroyed.
- If multiple Infested Catalysts are mixed into the toxin mixing phase, multiple Hemocytes will also appear during the final stage, with the number of Hemocytes appearing depending on how many Catalysts are mixed in, e.g. if two Catalysts are mixed in, two Hemocytes will spawn in the final stage. As up to four Infested Catalysts can be mixed per toxin, up to four Hemocytes can appear in the final stage.
- Only one Hemocyte at a time will appear in succession, and are timed to appear at different progress markers on the Infested Kill progress bar.
- If only one Catalyst is used, the Hemocyte will appear at 99% progress.
- If two Catalysts are used, the Hemocytes will appear at 50% and 99% progress.
- If three Catalysts are used, the Hemocytes will appear at 30%, 60%, and 99% progress.
- With four Catalysts, the Hemocytes will appear at 25%, 50%, 75%, and 99% progress.
- Each successive Hemocyte appearance will have a level higher than the last making it tougher and deadlier. Starting level is 10–18, depending on number of Eidolon Phylaxis used, and 10 levels added per successive appearance up to a maximum of level 48.
- Archwings can be used to gain a height advantage over the Hemocyte, allowing players to avoid the majority of its attacks as well as prevent getting swarmed by the Infested accompanying it. Players should be wary of the Hemocyte Infested head's attacks however, as they are capable of tracking airborne targets and knocking players off their Archwings.
- The Hemocyte can yield extra drops if caught in Hydroid's Masa de Tentáculos using Pilfering Swarm or affected by Nekros' Desecrate. Both effects can be stacked for a total of 3 drops.
- Desecrate may not always have time to trigger due to the Hemacyte's body disappearing very quickly.
- The Hemocyte is essentially a recolored Stage 2 Lephantis, with different lighting colors and slightly modified attacks. It is otherwise identical to the Lephantis in terms of tactics and weaknesses.
- In Biology, Hemocytes are cells that form part of the immune system of invertebrates. They are part of the phagocyte group, responsible for consuming invading hostile cells or consuming and removing old or dead cells.
|Caminante||Cargador • Corredor Volátil • Corredor • Larva • Saltador|
|Arrastrado||Arrastrado • Arrastrado Eléctrico • Arrastrado Escupidor • Arrastrado Nauseabundo • Arrastrado Tóxico|
|Maquinaria||Halieto Mutalítico • MOA Mutalítico Esporulador • MOA Mutalítico Escupebrea • Halieto portador mutalítico|
|Antiguo||Disruptor antiguo • Sanador Antiguo • Erupcionador • Madre de la progenie • Tóxico Antiguo|
|Archwing||Atacante Mutalítico • Portador Mutalítico Eléctrico • Portador Mutalítico Tóxico|
| Fanáticos y |
| Fanático bastión • Fanático bautista • Fanático mensajero • Fanático proselitista|
Saltador azotador • Volador inmortal
|Golem Jordas • Juggernaut (Mastodonte) • Lephantis • Alad V Mutalítico • Phorid • Fanático prelado|