Última edición, 08-08-2019 por JARVIII
Wardens are special units that appear in Rescate missions, tasked with protecting prison complexes where hostages are kept. They appear as Artillero Pesados for Grineer missions, Artillero Pesado Corrupto for Luna Orokin mission, and Tripulante francotirador for Corpus missions, and are more durable than normal units. They are however highly vulnerable to Sigilo attacks and takedowns.
- Wardens can only be found in the prison complex tile of a Rescue mission, usually appearing in quantities of 3 to 4 units, though they can sometimes spawn up to a maximum of 10 units.
- When a player has been spotted, they will quickly activate the prison complex's Execution system, which sets off a timer counting down to the prisoner being killed.
- Due to their durability, Wardens can be tough to face head-on, which may make rescuing the hostage difficult. However, they are highly vulnerable to Ataques de sigilo, taking +1600% or effectively 16x more damage, therefore one can usually be killed in a single hit despite their durability. Use this to eliminate Wardens from a position of Sigilo.
- Wardens have a stricter and more predictable patrol route than most enemies, which can be used to avoid them or set up Sigilo kills.
- The codex scanner can be used to highlight the location of any wardens, even through walls.
- Despite being based off Artillero Pesados, Grineer Wardens will sometimes be seen carrying Vulkars instead. Corpus Wardens will also sometimes carry a Supra instead of their normal Lanka sniper rifles.
- Like many other enemies, Wardens can also spawn as Eximus units. Warden Eximus units feature Life Leech ability and improved movement speed.
- The Eximus of both the Grineer, Corpus and Corrupted Wardens have 601 Carne clonada and 401 Carne respectively.
- These are the only Eximus variants to have 1 armor value higher than their non Eximus counterparts.
- Corpus Warden currently cannot be cut to pieces by slash weapons. Other enemies that share this bug include the Elite Crewman and Grineer Commander.
Historial de actualizacionesEditar
- Rescate, which introduced this enemy type.