Última edición, 12-09-2018 por JARVIII
Grulla desgarradora es un mod de guardia para espada pesada, which specializes in overhead slashes with powerful knockdown finishers.
Puede equiparse en:
- Espada oscura dividida
- Galatine Prime
- Gram ✓
- Gram Prime
- Masseter ✓
- Scindo ✓
- Scindo Prime ✓
- Zenistar ✓
✓ Marca las armas que tienen la misma polaridad que la guardia
|Crowd Fall||(Hold momentarily, then release)|
|Hells Wave||During Knee Slide +|
|Mountain's Chisel||In Air +|
|Flaying Home||Wallrun +|
|Tunneling Spike||Aiming at Downed Enemy +|
|Combo Name||Tecla Combination|
| Deslizarse +
| Saltando +
| Parkour +
|Enemigo Derribado + 400%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- PS4 Players =
- Xbox Players =
- Skull Splitter modifies the basic attacks into three overhead slashes, which can easily land headshots against enemies.
- Lashing Tempest is one of the easiest combos to execute, due to its combo key being . It can be executed by repeatedly pressing while walking. However, if the player decides to do other combos instead, simply hold down the block key. This will override Lashing Tempest's combo with another when needed.
- Landing Dragon's final slash is an overhead slash that has a high chance of landing headshots on enemies, along with dealing knockback in a large AoE.
- If Hold
is performed after Lashing Tempest's fourth attack instead of simply tapping , the spinning overhead slash and knockdown of Landing Dragon will be performed.
- Those executing Lashing Tempest by holding down the key as described above should release it before the Hold , otherwise the combo will proceed into Lashing Tempest's final hit as normal.
- If Hold is performed after Rampaging Boar's third attack instead of simply tapping , the spinning overhead slash and knockdown of Landing Dragon will be performed after the forward-dash.
- Since the re-introduction of charge attacks, transitioning between combos are now impossible to perform. Because of this, Landing Dragon can't be transitioned from Lashing Tempest and Rampaging Boar anymore.