Última edición, 09-09-2018 por JARVIII
Las Gremlins Gemelas son a pair of Grineer nail guns that fire bolts capable of impaling and pinning enemies to walls at full-auto.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Precio del : 190||Precio del Plano: N/A|
Its plano can only be obtained as an end-of-mission reward for defeating the dual bosses, Teniente Lech Kril and Capitán Vor, on Exta, Ceres. It will not drop from their individual boss fights on Marte and Mercurio respectively.
This weapon deals equal physical damage.
- Deals equal damage of each type, making it very versatile.
- Fast Velocidad de recarga.
- High base damage.
- Fully automatic.
- Can hit multiple enemies in a line (caused by the flying corpses).
- One slot.
- Good probabilidad de estado for a weapon with a high rate of fire.
- Does not specialize in a single damage type, making it less viable for faction focused builds.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Inaccurate at long range.
- Small projectiles are hard to see, making it more difficult to adjust your aim based on their pattern.
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- The bolts shot are implanted, but do not puncture wherever it lands (including railings) like a nailgun should function. Due to this, you can sometimes kill a Lancero Protector through his shield.
- Flying corpses deal the same damage as the killing shot, not the total damage they received.
- The magazine of the Gremlins moves up through the gun as it fires, much like the Soma, and is ejected forcefully from the top when reloading.
- The magazine for the Twin Gremlins is known to pass right through the player when reloading.
- When used with Salón de espejos, Mirage's clones will forcefully eject the magazine; however, magazines will still be within the gun
- The magazines also do not move when used as if fully loaded.
- This is the first akimbo secondary weapon without a single variant.
- The text at the bottom of each magazine roughly translates to "Bullets for your face", rather odd given that, as a nailgun, it only fires nails.