Última edición, 21-02-2019 por JARVIII
Granadas de anclaje is an El Índice Mod for the Penta that causes launched grenades to stick to level geometry and pull nearby enemies. Additionally, grenades will stop bouncing from enemies, and instead they will fly straight through them. It also adds delayed self-detonation to grenades.
|Rango||Number of enemies||Range||Coste de capacidad|
- Can be used on the Penta Secura.
- Grenades will not tether to Captura o Síntesis Targets.
- Self-detonation occurs 10 seconds after landing.
- Multiple grenades can be used to substitute for Warframe crowd control abilities when not enough energy is present to cast abilities.
- Grenades will explode on contact with water and Moa Mutalítico Escupebrea's tar puddles.
- Grenades still do self-damage with this mod equipped.
- Explosión adhesiva will not allow grenades to stick to enemies with this mod installed as well.
- Grenades will stick to ragdolled enemies, such as those under the effects of abilities like Encantamiento, Vórtice or Larva, or those launched by Slam Attacks. If a grenade sticks to enemies in this state, they will be pulled towards the grenade by the tether, causing them to fly wildly around in the air.
- Tether and additional grenade glow effects are not influenced by weapon's energy color.
- This mod will negatively affect flight speed, however, using it in conjunction with Velocidad terminal or a Mods agrietados that adds a bonus to flight speed can offset this.