Última edición, 22-09-2020 por JARVIII
El Glaive es una cuchilla de tres filos que puede ser utilizada para ataque de cuerpo a cuerpo como para ser un arma para lanzar. Al ser lanzada, esta arma rebotara 3 veces antes de volver a su propietario (o después de alcanzar su limite de distancia 30m)
|Movimiento||Botón para el combo|
|Lanzamiento de Glaive||Hold|
|Explosión de Glaive||While Mid-Flight|
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : 150||Precio del : N/A|
El Plano de Glaive puede ser adquirido como ofrenda de respeto de Onda nocturna. It can also be obtained via Tributo diario if the player hasn't mastered this weapon. Glaive as well as the Glaive Obsidian Skin was formerly obtainible to all PlayStation Plus members as part of the original PlayStation Plus starter pack.
CaracterísticasEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- High Salud.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- ataque de carga throws the glaive, which can bounce up three times or travels up to 30 meters before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path.
- Thrown glaive has innate maquinaria y robóticos.
- Thrown glaive has a guaranteed
- Primary and secondary weapons can be fired and reloaded can be used normally with a thrown glaive, and retrieving the glaive does not interrupt these actions.
- Glaive can explode mid-flight via channeling and forces a return or after hitting an object during the return with Lanzamiento potente equipped. Explosion inflicts a guaranteed
- Can be wielded in-tandem with a single-handed secondary weapon.
- Innate and polarities.
- Tied with Kestrel for the lowest base melee damage of all glaives.
- Thrown glaive has innate armadura de ferrita y Nervio infestado.
- Baja probabilidad crítica.
- Baja probabilidad de estado.
- Short melee range.
- Cannot use melee attacks while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- Exploding glaive inflicts self-damage.
- Glaive, compared to Glaive Prime:
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- The user cannot use melee attacks until the Glaive has returned.
- However, you can fire and reload whatever weapon you're currently holding during the Glaive's flight.
- Catching the Glaive is considered a one-handed action. As such, it will not interrupt reloads.
- It should be however noted that finisher attacks can still be executed while the weapon is in the air.
- After the throwing animation, the user switches back to their previously used weapon before the Glaive was thrown. If the Glaive returns too fast, the user will not be able to throw it again until the weapon switch animation has completed. This does not apply if the user is very close to the target that the Glaive was thrown at.
- This can be counteracted by simply pressing 'R' for Reload while the Glaive is in flight.
- The flight range is around 30 in-game meters. Alcance will not improve the flight range but instead increase the size of the Glaive's hitbox, allowing it to hit enemies in a wider area while in flight.
- Beware that an airborne Glaive can break reinforced glass even while ricocheting.
- Airborne Glaives will ricochet off Frost's Snow Globe.
- Cannot travel through Volt's Electric Barrier and become electrically buffed.
- If under the effect of Bullet Attractor or similar abilities the Glaive cannot be thrown; it instantly returns to your hand without harming you.
- The Furia module will increase the velocity of the Glaive slightly when thrown, reducing the flight time by half a second.
- The Arsenal tooltip may state that the charge-attack does 75 damage, but the charge does in fact do 150.
- Activating Melee Channeling while the Glaive is in-flight will cause it to explode, dealing damage to nearby objects. This will also make the Glaive immediately return, even if it has not hit its bounce limit.
- The explosions from both Lanzamiento potente and channeling detonation can cause damage to the user. This is especially dangerous with Lanzamiento potente as the Glaive can ricochet around the room, returning and detonating near the user.
- Saryn's Azote tóxico is applied on ataque de cargas.
- slot is ideal for Golpe mortal (channeling damage) and for Espiral de reflejo (channeling efficiency).
- Glaive will always return in a straight path toward the player. It will ignore all obstacles and Atravesar anything in its path on return.
- When using the slide attack, it is possible to chain a second slide attack, for even more slide range and speed.
- The Glaive can be thrown under a mining machine so that it ricochets back and forth between ground and the machine for a maximum amount of bounces, sometimes destroying it in a single throw.
- Against tougher enemies, the Glaive can hit more than once on the outward throw by aiming at the inside of their legs so that the first bounce will bounce the Glaive into their other leg. This is particularly useful on Ancients.
- Throw cannot Atravesar Lancero Protector's escudo even with Lanzamiento potente equipped. The invisible escudo sometimes left on death also cannot be shot through.
- When used up close with a Devolución rápida mod, the Glaive can be quickly thrown again and again.
- When equipping the Glaive, the player can throw it and then press the channeling button to detonate the Glaive, dealing high AoE damage and returns to the player immediately. This is true for all thrown melee weapons.
- With Lanzamiento potente equipped the Glaive will explode on the last bounce, with the explosion harming the user if it explodes close enough. This will occur whether or not the Glaive is currently equipped when thrown.
- While the Glaive's slow flight speed is normally a disadvantage when aiming for direct hits, it can be beneficial when using the airburst function, as it allows one to better gauge where the Glaive is in relation to the enemy, allowing for better timing on when to detonate.
- Detonating the Glaive beside or above an enemy that is in cover can be an effective strategy for eliminating them without exposing yourself.
- The Glaive was released on April 26, 2013 with Actualización 7.9.
- The Glaive shares the same sheath style with the other thrown melee weapons, where they retract and attach under the right arm.
- The word "Glaive" historically has referred to many different weapons, however the term has only referred to thrown weapons in fiction.
- In real life the Glaive is a type of polearm that originated from Europe, and is similar to the Guan Dao or the Naginata in both appearance and function.
- In the 1983 film "Krull", "The Glaive" was the name of a weapon of legend which could only be wielded by the "chosen one". It was a five edged throwing weapon whose flight could be controlled by the wielder after being thrown.
- The Glaive having the ability to detonate mid-flight may be a reference to Dark Sector's Glaive mechanics.
- The Glaive's finisher attack is the same as in Dark Sector, where the player kicks the enemy and stabs them while airborne.
- Furthermore, the Glaive weapon itself may refer to Dark Sector, where the weapon was the main for Hayden Tenno.
Galería de diseños de Glaive
Historial de actualizacionesEditar
- Onda nocturna, the way to obtain the Glaive.
- Glaive Prime, the Primed version of this weapon.
- Kestrel, another Tenno Thrown Melee Weapon.
- Halikar, a Grineer Thrown Melee Weapon.
- Orvius, an Orokin Dax Thrown Melee Weapon
- Thrown melee exclusive mods: