Última edición, 17-08-2020 por JARVIII
This weapon deals Magnético damage.
- Moderate damage among continuous weapons.
- Very high rate of fire, increasing damage potential.
- Has an innate Entropía effect. See the mod de aumento de arma page for more details.
- Comes with and polarities.
- Highest magazine size of all secondaries at 150
- High status chance.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Reduced Nivel de ruido.
- Limited range at 25m.
- Magnético damage is very ineffective against armadura de aleación, as it deals 50% less damage.
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Gammacor Synoid, compared to Gammacor:
- Lower daño base (28.0 vs. 50.0)
- Higher probabilidad crítica (10% vs. 5%)
- Higher multiplicador crítico (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher probabilidad de estado (20% vs. 5%)
- Higher cadencia de fuego (15 balas/seg vs. 5 balas/seg)
- Grande cargador (150 balas vs. 50 balas)
- Grande Munición máxima (450 balas vs. 210 balas)
- Innate Entropía effect
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Rango de maestría required (6 vs. 2)
Configuraciones para el arma
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- The Synoid Gammacor can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Genius with Céfalon Suda, and spending 100,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Synoid Gammacor cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Genius rank.
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Comercio, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Catalizador Orokin installed.
- The Synoid Gammacor's beam when fired does not immediately hit at its maximum range. Instead it takes around half a second to extend to its maximum range, and will maintain that range as long as the weapon is being fired. The beam retracts when the weapon stops firing.
- Throwing Vauban's trapping modules while aiming with the Synoid Gammacor will result in the modules being thrown a little to the left of where they would be thrown with other weapons. Aiming to the right of the target can compensate for this discrepancy.
- The Synoid Gammacor has an innate Entropía effect identical to that found in Céfalon Suda mod de aumento de arma. Upon accumulating sufficient affinity, the Synoid Gammacor will release an AoE radial blast that deals Magnético damage and proc, restores 25% of the Warframe's base Energía, and temporarily buffs maximum Energy by 25% for 30 seconds. Caster frames with high energy pools will benefit most from this effect, while lower energy count frames will not get very much energy with the bonus.
- Extensión ruinosa can aid in extending the short range of this weapon.
- As the Synoid Gammacor already innately deals Magnético damage, it can accept other combination elemental damage types that use Eléctrico or Frío damage as a base. In particular, adding Radiación damage makes the Synoid Gammacor highly effective against Corpus proxies like MOAs that possess both escudos y Robótico hit points. The Synoid Gammacor can also be equipped with Viral damage to make it highly effective against organic Corpus like Tripulantes which posses both escudos and Carne hit points.
- The innate polarity can somewhat limit elemental modding potential, thus making it a less desirable polarity for elemental modding. If you wish to focus more on elemental damage, then it is recommended to either ignore the polarity or use Forma to turn it into a more suitable polarity.
- Aiming the Synoid Gammacor's beam through Escudo eléctrico de Volt will increase the beam's range while still having the advantages of hit-scan and pinpoint accuracy
- Unlike most secondary weapons, the Synoid Gammacor is worn like a gauntlet on the Warframe's right arm.
- The Synoid version replaces the circular holograms formed on the arm with the Céfalon Suda emblem.
- The word 'Synoid' is likely a corruption of the word 'synod', which is an assembly of the clergy under a church, or a reference to the word 'synapse', a biological term defining the gap between two neurons.
- The Synoid Gammacor was the first item in the game to have the "Synoid" prefix, followed by the Syandana Synoid in second.
- Equipping an Extinguished Llave de Dragón will cause the arsenal UI to display values based on the Gammacor's damage.
Historial de actualizaciones
- Gammacor, the original version.
- Céfalon Suda, the Sindicato that offers this weapon.
- Syndicate Weapons