Última edición, 24-09-2020 por JARVIII
The Gammacor is a Céfalon designed wrist-mounted laser that deals Magnético damage, making it ideal for tackling the Corpus. Although it is pinpoint accurate and relatively quiet, its limited range means that players will have to close the distance to get the most out of this weapon.
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : 200||Precio del : 35,000|
Características[editar | editar código]
Este arma inflige daño Magnético.
- Deals Magnético damage – effective against escudos.
- Comes with a polarity.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Reduced nivel de ruido.
- Limited range at 25 meters.
- Low critical chance along with low critical damage.
- Magnético damage is very ineffective against armadura de aleación, being reduced by 50% before being reduced by the armor itself.
- Gammacor, compared to Gammacor Synoid:
- Higher daño base (50.0 vs. 28.0)
- Lower probabilidad crítica (5% vs. 10%)
- Lower multiplicador crítico (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Lower probabilidad de estado (5% vs. 20%)
- Lower cadencia de fuego (5 balas/seg vs. 15 balas/seg)
- Pequeño cargador (50 balas vs. 150 balas)
- Pequeño Munición máxima (210 balas vs. 450 balas)
- Lack of an innate Entropía effect
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Rango de maestría required (2 vs. 6)
Configuraciones para el arma[editar código]
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
Notas[editar | editar código]
- The Gammacor's beam when fired does not immediately hit at its maximum range, instead it takes around half a second to extend to its maximum range, and will maintain that range as long as the weapon is being fired. The beam retracts when the weapon stops firing.
Consejos[editar | editar código]
- Extensión ruinosa can aid in extending the short range of this weapon.
- As the Gammacor already deals Magnético innately, it can accept other combination elemental damage types that use Eléctrico or Frío damage as a base.
- In particular, adding Radiación damage makes the Gammacor highly effective against Corpus proxies like MOAs that possess both escudos y robótico hit points. The Gammacor can also be equipped with Viral damage to make it highly effective against organic Corpus like tripulantes which posses both escudos y carne hit points.
- Alternately, the Gammacor can be fitted with Corrosivo damage for anti-Grineer. With escudo and armor degradation status effects, such a Gammacor would be extremely effective against both Grineer and Corpus bosses.
- The innate polarity can somewhat limit elemental modding potential, thus making it a less desirable polarity for elemental modding. If you wish to focus more on elemental damage, then it is recommended to either ignore the polarity or use Forma to turn it into a more suitable polarity.
Curiosidades[editar | editar código]
- Unlike most secondary weapons, the Gammacor is worn like a gauntlet on the Warframe's right arm.
- However, Warframes will still extend their right index finger as if they're holding a single pistol. Idle animations will also play as though the Gammacor is a single pistol.
- This is the second weapon (along with its Synoid variant) released that has an innate Magnético damage (with the first being the Velocitus), but is the first to ever be used for general gameplay, as opposed to being limited to Archwing missions.
- The metallic structure (the primary part on the color setting) has a purplish tint.
- The circular holograms expand as the weapon is being fired.
- The weapon's design suggests that it may have originally been a device created by Céfalon Simaris, due to its aesthetic similarities to other devices in his employ like the escáner de síntesis, which appears to use the same parts.
- This is furthered by the fact that the Códice states that it was "Designed to quickly vaporize minerals for content analysis."