Última edición, 11-08-2019 por JARVIII
- While Firbolgs do not pose a threat by themselves, their noisy punch-in warns about the incoming Grineer troopers that are perched atop their hull.
- Passengers can be shot down individually, since they sit outside the hull desant-style, leaving them exposed to attack.
- Destroying a Firbolg will kill all its passengers, however passengers killed this way will not yield any affinity or drops.
- Non-interactive Firbolgs are present on many escenarios, indicating their widespread use for a variety of purposes. For example, they evacuate Captura y Deserción targets on Grineer tilesets.
- Keeping with the theme of Grineer space vehicles having names from Irish mythology, these dropships take their name from the mythical Firbolg people of Ireland.
Historial de actualizacionesEditar
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.