Última edición, 19-02-2019 por JARVIII
Fantasma allows the Shade sentinel to cloak itself and the user when hostile entities are within range, rendering themselves invisible to enemies.
|Rango||Rango||Coste de capacidad|
- Has a 10-second cooldown after leaving any kind of stealth state, including Pantalla de humo, Invisibilidad, Merodear y .
- Gives the Sentinel 25 affinity for activating the ability.
- Enemies will not be alerted if bumped into while cloaked.
- Cloak will dissipate if you deal any damage with weapons and Mod effects (Such as Impacto pesado), with exception of offensive Warframe abilities.
- Any enemy units will activate cloak, even Corpus Turrets.
- Using the Escáner del códice will deactivate the cloak.
- Cloak will be removed when enemies are no longer near.
- Performing a bullet jump that damages an enemy will not deactivate the cloak.
- This can be very useful for Sigilo based gameplay.
- Combining Ghost with a slow and heavy hitting melee weapons can give you the edge, cloaking you as you get close giving you time to prepare your attack. (NOTE: See bugs)
- Due to the cloak keeping your ability to recharge your shields, it is especially useful if you're about to die, cloaking yourself in the middle of a fight and not attacking will recharge your shields and keep you alive longer in high-threat situations.
- Apart from supporting Sigiloy gameplay, Ghost can confuse a group of enemies if you cloak, and can save you from dying if used correctly.
- Shade tends to cloak as Nyx is using her ultimate, so it is recommended to choose another sentinel if you plan to use Absorber
- The Shade can emit the Ghost effect endlessly without granting actual cloaking effects, by activating and deactivating this ability too quickly while firing weapons.
- The Ghost ability will occasionally turn on without any enemies nearby to trigger it.
- 03/28/2014 - Ghost uncloaks when melee button is pressed, rather than when attack connects. This was discovered while using Scindo and not tested with other melee weapons. Proven on 06/06/15, ghost uncloak even if the melee does not connect, this was tested using Karyst and Skana. Jumping from high ground also uncloaks.
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.