Última edición, 03-10-2020 por JARVIII
Los fanáticos proselitistas son seguidores de Arlo, el llamado 'Emisario de Eris', que se han expuesto a la Infestación para demostrar su devoción a su causa. Introducido en el tercer episodio de Onda nocturna: Serie 2 - The Emissary . Son la forma infestada de los devotos de Arlo.
Along with a Fanático mensajero, they have a chance to spawn in any non-Arena/Quest mission and can spawn multiple times in a single mission. Unlike asesinos they can spawn in Sindicato missions, Asesinato missions y Recorrido libre missions, and are not time-gated.
They will be marked with an extermination mark icon when in the vicinity. Despite being of the Infestación faction, they are considered friendly to all normal units in the mission, including Corpus, Grineer y Corruptos. With the exception of Invasión missions, Zealots will attack the faction Tenno is currently allied with.
When attacked, it grows toxic explosive pustules, which are then released in an area of effect burst of damage.
- Once it loses all its health, it will be downed, but it can be revived by the Fanático mensajero. After both Zealots are defeated, they will disappear and award 50 Onda nocturna standing.
- It is possible for groups of zealots to spawn more than once in the same mission.
- From fourth episode onwards, Zealots will spawn as a team consists of a Herald, a Proselytizers, and a Fanático bautista, and award 200 upon defeat.
- All of the Zealots must be killed within a short amount of time, otherwise, they will be continuously revived by Baptizer's swarm.
- A zealot is someone who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
- A proselytizer is someone who attempts to convert other people to their own beliefs, usually a religion.
Historial de actualizaciones