Cetus Wisp are commonly found near the water on The Plains of Eidolon. They do not behave as usual drops, but can be picked up by walking directly on them.
These wisps will be needed every second level of standing for the Ostron syndicate.
Cetus Wisp will stay at the same location, floating around, until approached by the player. If not picked up quickly, it will circle a few seconds moving towards the sky, and disappear in a small burst of light.
These are based on few early opinions and may not be true. Please share your experience until better facts are proven.
- They seems to mostly spawn a few meters away from water
- The biggest lake at the center often spawns 1-2 at night (Not necessarily, can be just about any source of water. Also, contrary to some, time of day does not seem to play a factor in wisp spawns.)
- Loot Detector can be used to find them.
- The same wisp spawn is present for all players in the instance.
- Resource Booster works and doubles the amount of wisps gathered.