Última edición, 15-09-2019 por JARVIII
- Not to be confused with the Unairu Polaridad.
The Unairu way trains to become an indomitable soldier. The Tenno of Unairu provide the frontlines with unmatched tenacity, along with direct buffs to allies' offenses and defenses. Those who mastered the Unairu school are granted enhanced damage resistance and damage reflection.
- Both Operador and Warframe are granted an additional amount of armor which mitigates and mirrors all damage taken.
- They are able to impair enemies' offensive and defensive capabilities, and obfuscate them by providing invisibility to allied Tenno.
- They are able to directly buff fellow Operators, increasing overall damage output from their Void Powers as well as their Amps.
- The Unairu school tree requires 8,107,516 focus points to fully maximize.
- A fully levelled Unairu Operator is capable of:
- Warframe Passive: Returns 100% of damage taken back to the attacker and increases Warframe and Operator armadura by 60.
- Operator Passive: Increases the Operator's armor by 200% and Void Blast radius by 60%.
- Void Blast: Enemies hit receive Atractor de balas for 10 seconds, and has a 100% chance to summon a Wisp pickup that increases Operator damage by 100% for 12 seconds.
- Void Dash: Reduces enemy armor by 75% and damage by 50%.
- Void Mode: Renders allies within 25 meters invisible and reduces their damage taken by 80%, but consumes 13 energy per second while in Void Mode.
|Enfoque||Madurai • Vazarin • Naramon • Unairu • Zenurik|
|Habilidad||Rayo del Vacío • Estallido del Vacío • Rapidez del Vacío • Modo del Vacío|
|Amp • Aumento arcano • Cosméticos del operador • Raquis|