Última edición, 09-09-2019 por JARVIII
- Not to be confused with the Naramon Polaridad.
The Naramon way is a school focused in the art of assault. The Tenno of Naramon excels in direct combat to both dominate and neutralize armed enemies. Those who mastered the Naramon school are enhanced with speed and raw, brutish force.
- Their cuerpo a cuerpo Armas gain additional Afinidad from Melee kills and are able to hang on to Melee combo bonuses for extended periods of time.
- They are able to track, Desarmar y dominate their immediate field of enemies all while preparing a fusillade of critical attacks.
- They can travel great distances in a very short time, as well as having a higher movement speed.
- The Naramon school tree requires 7,450,907 focus points to fully maximize.
- A fully levelled Naramon Operator is capable of:
- Warframe Passive: Melee kills grant 45% more Afinidad y melee combo counter decays by 5 every few seconds while out of combat rather than depleting completely.
- Operator Passive: Increases the Operator's movement speed by 30% and the speed of Void Dash by 120%.
- Void Blast: Has a 50% chance to inflict a Desarmado.
- Void Dash: No longer displace enemies, instead opening them up to melee Remates with the Remate damage increasd by 35%. Also creates a wave that increases Void Dash's damage by 30% and its area of effect by 12 meters.
- Void Mode: Increases probabilidad crítica of Warframe melee attacks by 50% over 5 seconds with the probabilidad crítica gradually decreasing over 20 seconds after leaving Void Mode, and reveals enemies within 25 meters through walls while gradually decreasing over 5 seconds after leaving Void Mode, but consumes 10 energy per second while in Void Mode.
|Enfoque||Madurai • Vazarin • Naramon • Unairu • Zenurik|
|Habilidad||Rayo del Vacío • Estallido del Vacío • Rapidez del Vacío • Modo del Vacío|
|Amp • Aumento arcano • Cosméticos del operador • Raquis|