Última edición, 16-09-2019 por JARVIII
Esquiva todos los proyectiles entrantes, pero solo mientras no se ataca. Utiliza esta habilidad de nuevo para desactivarla.
Energy Drain: 2.5 s-1
|Misc:0.2 s (reactive delay)|
0.6% (Restraint erosion per attack dodged)
- Baruuk enters a stance that causes incoming enemy projectiles and melee attacks to harmlessly phase through his body at angle of 120° / 130° / 150° / 180° relative to the direction Baruuk himself is facing (not the player's camera), but only while not attacking.
- Evasion angle is affected by rango de habilidades.
- Casting speed and deactivation speed are affected by Talento natural y Derivación rápida.
- Attacking counts as any form of firing a weapon or during a melee animation. Charging a gun does not count as attacking but charging a melee does.
- After attacking, there is an approximately 0.2 second delay before Elude reactivates. The delay will start once a gun has stopped being fired or after a weapon is holstered when using quick melee.
- Synergy: While Elude is active, the seeking range of Manos vanas daggers is doubled.
- Elude consumes 2.5 energy per second while active and will remain active until Baruuk's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
- Activation energy cost is affected by Eficiencia de habilidades, and the energy drain is affected by Eficiencia de habilidades y Duración de habilidades.
- Baruuk cannot replenish energy using Vampiro de energía, Grieta's innate energy regeneration, Restaurador de energía de escuadróns, Sifón de energía o Energizing Dash while Elude is active.
- Elude's energy drain is not converted into shields by Augur Mods.
- Energy can be replenished by Orbes de energía, , Vacío Orokin Orbe de la muerte energy restores, Ira y/o Adrenalina del cazador while the ability is active.
- Baruuk's Contención erodes by ~0.6% per attack dodged.
- Baruuk's idle animation changes to a nonchalant-looking stance as his torso visibly vibrates constantly while Elude is active. Flowing Void energy waves emit from his upper body to visually represent the angle of evasion.
- Evaded attacks cause transparent holes to briefly open at the contact spots on Baruuk's body, while a stream of energy particles move through at high speed as each hole closes.
- 360° dodge can be achieved with a minimum of 200% Ability Range.
- Pairs well with weapons with a charge trigger type, since Baruuk doesn't take damage while charging the weapon until firing.
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.