“Quizás la próxima vez.”Este artículo no está disponible para su compra en el Comerciante del Vacío en este momento.
Última edición, 20-02-2019 por JARVIII
The Mara Detron is a time-limited edition of the Detron that has altered stats along with a unique animated skin.
CharacteristicsThis weapon deals
- High Damage.
- Innate armadura de aleación and capable of confusing targets.
- High projectile velocity.
- Fast reload time.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- Can use the Detron-exclusive mod Cartuchos termomagnéticos.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Small magazine size.
- escudos and severely reduced damage against Infestada y Fosilizada).
- Low critical chance and multiplier.
- Baja probabilidad de estado.
- Detron Mara, comparado a Detron:
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- The Mara Detron can be purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Repetidor for 200.000 and 250 . Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Like Syndicate Weapons, unranked Detron Maras without Forma and Catalizador Orokin can be traded between players.
- The Mara Detron's increased fire rate means that mods like Torrente letal make it fire faster than can be clicked. Giving the fire button a secondary binding to the mouse wheel can alleviate this.
- The Mara Detron is a secondary shotgun so multi shot mods Torrente letal and Difusión de cañón will increase the pellet count.
- As the Mara Detron is essentially an improved Detron, refer to the Detron's Tips for more upgrade/optimization possibilities.
- The damage listed is the combination of all seven pellets' damage values, the actual damage per pellet is 30
- The Mara Detron can be visually identified from the standard Detron by the diffuse cloud textured animation on its body.
- This animated texture is based off the weapon's energy color, and thus can be changed to match any hue the user wishes for.
- As with the Syndicate reward weapons, when the Mara Detron is stolen by a Maestro Drahk it will appear as a regular Detron on the ground and will revert to its Mara variant when picked up.
- The Mara Detron has a distinct sound when fired, closer to traditional shotguns than the energy-based weapons regularly used by the Corpus.
- Despite being from the Orokin Era, it does not appear to be manufactured by the Orokin. As a smuggler's weapon, it may be implied this weapon was designed outside of their authority. It might similarly be speculated this could be a clue to the very early origins of the Corpus.
- The Mara Detron ejects its magazine when reloading.
- The flowing effect on the weapon is similar to the flowing effect on Steam's Phased Skins promotional items.
- The Mara Detron was leaked as an entry in a player's Profile under Equipment, along with the Imperator Vándalo, before it was revealed to be sold by the Void Trader Baro Ki'Teer.
- Mara is a Hebrew female adjective, meaning bitter.
- This is currently the first and only Mara-type weapon.
- On Baro's 50th visit, this item could be purchased at half price for 100.000 and 250 .
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.