Última edición, 25-02-2019 por JARVIII
Junctions consists of a small, circular room, with a Espectro kneeling in the center. Each Junction is accompanied by a series of specific tasks. Completing these tasks is required to challenge a Junction's specter for control of the connected Solar Rail, which unlocks the next celestial body.
In addition to star chart progression, completing a Junction grants 1,000 Rango de Maestría and several miscellaneous rewards (typically Armas blueprints and/or Aventuras). Junction rewards can only be claimed once.
|Venus||Level 5 Volt Espectro equipped with a Magnus and Espada de calor|
|Tierra||Level 5 Rhino Espectro equipped with a Soma and Raza dobles|
|Tierra||Level 10 Frost Espectro equipped with a Tigris and Sibear|
|Marte||Level 20 Mag Espectro equipped with the Hikou and Tipedo|
|Marte||Level 20 Trinity Espectro equipped with a Paris and "The Staff of Light"|
|Ceres||Level 25 Valkyr Espectro equipped with the Afuris and Anku|
|Júpiter||Level 25 Nova Espectro equipped with the Kunai and Dagas éter|
|Júpiter||Level 25 Ember Espectro equipped with a Magnus and Espada de calor|
|Saturno||Level 30 Equinox Espectro equipped with a Boltor and Shaku|
|Urano||Level 30 Loki Espectro equipped with a Burston and Boltace|
|Neptuno||Level 30 Excalibur Espectro equipped with a Braton Vándalo and Skanas dobles|
|Plutón||Level 40 Mesa Espectro equipped with Regulators and a Redeemer|
|Plutón||Level 35 Saryn Espectro equipped with a Vectis and Karyst|
- Junctions can be used as shortcuts between celestial bodies when navigating the star chart.
- Players may enter the junction even if they have not fulfilled the tasks. They will, however, be barred from fighting the Espectro of the Junction, thus unable to progress through the rail.
- The list of tasks and rewards will be shown in the rail, in front of the area the player is barred from entering into. This is the same list as the one shown on the star chart.
- Exiting a Junction will not be considered a mission failure.
- Espectros can be scanned even if the player is prevented from attacking them.
- Certain paths between celestial destinations do not have Junctions, and can be traversed as soon as the nodes at either end are unlocked. They are:
- Espectros reward approximately 2,000 Afinidad when killed.
- The Neptune Junction's requirements will count the use of any exalted cuerpo a cuerpo weapon as a normal cuerpo a cuerpo weapon.
- Also, it will not count Archwing primary weapons against the requirement. You can safely take an Archwing primary into a submersible mission while still counting as "cuerpo a cuerpo only".
- Using crowd control abilities that stun or freeze enemies (e.g. Volt's Descarga and Harrow's Condenar) will leave Espectros completely vulnerable to the player's attacks, making Junctions relatively trivial.
- As the level of the Espectros increase so do their firepower, potentially threatening and, in some extreme cases, killing the player in a matter of seconds. It is recommended to bring a frame with either the ability to protect themselves from damage (e.g. Volt's Escudo eléctrico or Valkyr's Histeria), the ability to heal themselves (e.g. Trinity's Bendición), or that can decently tank damage (e.g. Rhino or Inaros).
- Each Espectro is based on the Warframe whose components drop from the next location's boss, with the exception of Volt on Mercurio.
- Players retained any star chart progress made prior to Actualización: Los espectros del raíl. However, Junctions themselves still needed to be completed to gain their rewards. Furthermore, Junction tasks only counted progress made after the update, with the exception of completed Aventuras.
- Junctions were inspired by Hyper Light Drifter.
- The large window in the Junctions is not solid, allowing players to knock the Espectro out into space with the appropriate abilities and weapons.
- The Sedna Junction may not allow the player to enter even when all four requirements have been met or the junction has already been completed.
- The Europa Junction states that the player must craft a Warframe Espectro. This is a visual bug, and the player must make a vapor Espectro
- If a Junction is already completed and the player returns to scan the Espectro for a codex entry, the Espectro must be scanned and killed, then the player must return a second time and repeat this process for the codex entry to show up.
- This bug can be bypassed by exiting the junction from the Esc. menu.
|PvE (JcE)||Estándar|| Asesinato • Captura • Convergencia • Defensa • Defensa móvil • Deserción|
Espionaje • Excavación • Exterminio • Interceptación • Interrupción
Rescate • Sabotaje (Engaño, Colmena, Orokin, Reactor, Sumergible)
Supervivencia • Usurpación
|Archwing||Defensa móvil • Estampida • Exterminio • Interceptación • Persecución|
|Exclusivas|| Acometida • Arena (El Índice, Rathuum) • Masacre en el Santuario|
Recuperación • Salvamento infestado
|Recorrido libre||Asalto • Atraco • Contrato|
|Arenas||Captura de céfalon • Aniquilación • Aniquilación por equipos • Lunaro|
| Alerta (Táctica) • Arbitramento • Aventura • Escenario • Fisura • Fuego cruzado • Incursión|
Invasión • Juicio • Modo Pesadilla • Onda nocturna • Operación • Peligros • Sectores oscuros