Última edición, 03-09-2018 por JARVIII
The Rakta Cernos is a modified Cernos bow exclusively available to the Velo Rojo. It features the fastest charge time of all bows, along with increased base damage, status chance, and innate Plaga effect.
CharacteristicsEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- High base damage.
- Incredibly short charge time (the shortest of all charge weapons at 0.25 seconds).
- Most other bows require fire rate mods to have effective charge rates, this does not.
- High critical chance.
- Has two polarities and one polarity.
- Has innate Plaga effect.
- Charged shots have innate Atravesar, allowing it to hit multiple enemies in a line.
- Pinpoint accuracy when aiming .
- Cernos Rakta, comparado a Cernos:
- Mayor daño base (125.0 vs 100.0)
- Mayor charge attack damage (250.0 vs 220.0)
- Faster charge time (0.25 s vs 0.5 s)
- Menor probabilidad crítica (35% vs 36%)
- Menor probabilidad de estado (15% vs 18%)
- Efecto innato Plaga
- Polaridades diferentes ( vs )
- Mayor Rango de Maestría requerido (12 vs 6)
- Cernos Rakta, comparado a Cernos Prime:
- The Rakta Cernos can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Exalted with the Velo Rojo, and spending 125,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Rakta Cernos cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Exalted rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired via Comercio, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Catalizador Orokin installed.
- Your Rango de Maestría must be at least 12 to acquire any Syndicate primary weapon, either through trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
- The innate Plaga effect on the Rakta Cernos is silent, and enemies who survive the blast will remain unalerted.
- Has a unique holster style where the bow is upside down on the Warframe's back instead of being slung across its shoulder.
- The Rakta Cernos can achieve a critical hit chance of 100% by equipping both a fully-ranked Punto de impacto and a Retraso crítico ranked up to at least level 4.