Última edición, 22-09-2020 por JARVIII
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Precio del : 150||Precio del : 50,000|
|Laboratorio biológico 3,000|
|Tiempo: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Toxina damage.
- Can be thrown using the charge attack function.
- Silenciosa when thrown, ideal for Sigilo gameplay.
- The throwing attack still counts as melee, so it will do bonus damage against unalerted enemies even when thrown.
- Tied with the Glaive Prime for having the highest critical chance, critical damage multiplier and status chance of all Thrown Melee Weapons.
- Can hit enemies on the way back to the thrower.
- Comes with and polarity slots.
- Slow flight speed when thrown.
- Low base damage on normal attacks.
- Unlike the other Glaives, slam attacks cause no knockdown or ragdoll.
- Thrown attack deals physical damage, with Perforación damage as the dominant damage type.
- Physical damage mods (like Golpe rompedor) increase this damage.
- When combining elemental damage mods, the Cerata's innate Toxina damage is added last.
- When equipping the Cerata, the player can throw it and then press the channeling button to detonate the Cerata, dealing high AoE damage and returns to the player immediately. This is true for all thrown melee weapons.
- This is very useful for regenerating health with Ataque vital.
- It can explode in this manner when not equipped and thrown, but the explosion timing cannot be controlled and will often damage the user in close quarters.
- It should be however noted that finisher attacks can still be executed while the weapon is in the air.
- Cerata are anatomical structures found externally on nudibranches. They are typically used to aid respiration, but are sometimes used for attack and defense.
- The Cerata will appear very small in the codex, after the selected warframe holds the weapon upwards it will become normal sized again.
- Glaive, a Tenno Thrown Melee Weapon.
- Glaive Prime, the Prime enhancement of the Glaive.
- Kestrel, another Thrown Melee Weapon.
- Halikar, a Grineer Thrown Melee Weapon.
- Thrown melee exclusive mods: