Última edición, 22-09-2020 por JARVIII
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : 175||Precio del : 15,000|
|Laboratorio Tenno 3,000|
|Tiempo: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
CaracterísticasEditarEste arma causa principalmente daño
- High base damage.
- Ammo efficient.
- If stuck to any surface, has 100% chance to proc
- Silenciosa, even if the projectile hits the enemy.
- User can detonate charges on command, giving the player precise timing in detonation.
- Up to six charges can be ready for detonation at the same time.
- Two Polarities.
- Has base damage type of
- Equipping with the Ogris, Torid, or Penta will increase their overall ammo capacity.
- Deals robótico o maquinaria-type foes but not others unless properly modded.
- Damage cannot be increased with
- Explosions can damage the user (albeit at only 30% damage).
- Low magazine size.
- Low ammo capacity size of 30.
- Has slow travel time (25m/s), making it difficult to land an accurate shot at long distances.
- Projectiles fly in an arc, making it difficult to use at long range.
- Can only have six charges out at once.
- Extra projectiles generated by multidisparo will count towards the limit of six charges.
- Low critical chance.
- Castanas, compared to Castanas Sancti:
- Higher daño base (160.0 vs. 115.0)
- Lower probabilidad crítica (8% vs. 10%)
- Higher probabilidad de estado (22% vs. 15%)
- Lower cadencia de fuego (3.33 balas/seg vs. 5 balas/seg)
- Pequeño Munición máxima (18 balas vs. 30 balas)
- Lack of an innate Pureza effect
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Rango de maestría required (3 vs. 6)
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- The normal animation and arc behaves similar to other thrown secondary weapons.
- Castanas can stun-lock bosses such as Lech Kril.
- Primary fire throws the Castanas, secondary fire detonates them.
- Charges will stick to any surface (enemies, allies, Compañeros, etc.); after sticking, they will proc
- When thrown while running backwards, it is possible that they can stick to your Sentinel or your Frame itself.
- This guaranteed
- Throws that were made by the left hand are further from reticle by a few degrees to the bottom compared to the right hand.
- Can not proc
- When Fuerza magnum is added, the Castanas will begin to spread apart on throws if multidisparo mods are applied. This may be helpful for combating the small blast radius they have by spacing them slightly apart from each other.
- The Castanas are currently subject to a bug that dramatically increases projectile spread when using multidisparo mods. Equipping a low-rank Fuerza magnum will fix this.
- Throwing these at an Arctic Eximus snowglobe and detonating them will kill the Eximus.
- Castanas thrown by Mirage's illusions from Salón de espejos will not interfere with the maximum amount of armed Castanas at a given time.
- Caution should be taken when this weapon possesses elemental damages such as
- As a Nyx, throwing several Castanas to the floor, casting Absorber on top of them and detonating them makes a good (and fast) combo for an instantly "charged" Absorber with the right build.
- Mirage's Salón de espejos can be used to increase the number of Castanas that can be planted, but the holograms' Castanas will detonate a few seconds after impact; though they will not damage the player and can still also be detonated manually in the given time they are active.
- If you are willing to take the damage, you can detonate the Castanas right on top of yourself by pressing the fire and secondary fire keys at the same time. This technique is useful for Enlace + Bendición Combo.
- The Castanas are the first thrown secondary weapon that delivers Area of Effect damage.
- The detonation feature is similar to that of the Penta grenade launcher, which also allowed users to detonate on command.
- The word Castañas means "chestnuts" in Spanish, judging how the knives are thrown, then "open" themselves, revealing their explosive cores.
- The Castanas are the first throwable weapon of its kind to be thrown in "Semi-auto".
- Castanas thrown at the shield of a Tripulante Anulador o Anulador corrupto will bounce off and land in another location.
- If multidisparo is modded onto the Castanas in any way and happens to activate, the castanas thrown will travel in widely different directions, landing far away from the intended target.
- This can be counteracted with Fuerza magnum
- Castanas Sancti, the Nuevo Loka custom version.
- Talons, explosive bombs that work much like the Castanas
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.