Última edición, 19-08-2019 por JARVIII
Cartuchos ácidos is a Sobek-exclusive mod that causes enemies killed by the Sobek to explode, dealing a flat amount of Corrosivo damage plus a percentage of the enemy's maximum health in an area of effect.
|Rango||Flat Damage||Percentage of Max Health||Radius||Coste de capacidad|
- The explosion itself cannot apply Corrosivo procs, and if the enemy dies under the effect of a Viral proc (thus halving the max HP), the explosion damage remains the same.
- Deaths caused by Acid Shells can cause another explosion. This can lead to very large areas being cleared in lower level missions.
- Due to the nature of this mod, prioritizing targets is a must: killing heavy units first will result in other enemies taking damage or dying due to the resulting explosion, reducing the time to kill entire crowds significantly.
- Modding the Sobek for Viral or Corrosivo damage and punch through can be a good idea: while shooting you can soften up enemies with procs before the explosion occurs, thus amplifying the damage inflicted by acid shells' burst, this is mostly effective at high levels.
- Against the infestation, this mods scales tremendously well, since most of them have plain HP without armor.
- If Banshee's Sonar is active on a lot of enemies, or both Saryn and Nova's 4 are affecting them, the explosion's ability to cause other explosions can very quickly kill a huge crowd due to the health reduction/damage increase from the abilities.
- Prior to Revisión 18.10.6, this mod's polaridad was Zenurik.
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being Reminiscencia vengativa.
- At the time of Operación: Rathuum's announcement, this mod was referred to as Execution Shells, likely an earlier name for the mod. This initially caused confusion with players trying to look for the "nonexistent" mod.
- The mod is used by Verdugo Nok, although his version can remove armor.
- The blast seems to not be radial as advertised, but instead damages targets on either side and in front of the target killed.