Última edición, 03-02-2019 por JARVIII
|Rango||Flat Damage||Percentage of Max Health||Radius||Coste de capacidad|
- The explosion itself cannot apply
- Deaths caused by Acid Shells can cause another explosion. This can lead to very large areas being cleared in lower level missions.
- Due to the nature of this mod, prioritizing targets is a must: killing heavy units first will result in other enemies taking damage or dying due to the resulting explosion, reducing the time to kill entire crowds significantly.
- Modding the Sobek for
- Against the infestation, this mods scales tremendously well, since most of them have plain HP without armor.
- If Banshee's Sonar is active on a lot of enemies, or both Saryn and Nova's 4 are affecting them, the explosion's ability to cause other explosions can very quickly kill a huge crowd due to the health reduction/damage increase from the abilities.
- Prior to Revisión 18.10.6, this mod's polaridad was Zenurik.
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being Reminiscencia vengativa.
- At the time of Operación: Rathuum's announcement, this mod was referred to as Execution Shells, likely an earlier name for the mod. This initially caused confusion with players trying to look for the "nonexistent" mod.
- The mod is used by Verdugo Nok, although his version can remove armor.
- The blast seems to not be radial as advertised, but instead damages targets on either side and in front of the target killed.
Historial de actualizacionesEditar
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.