Última edición, 19-09-2018 por JARVIII
Los Bombarderos Maníaco are modified Grineer Bombarderos developed by Tyl Regor, introduced in the Operación: Los engendros de Regor Evento as the event's main mission target. After Actualización 17.0, they can be encountered on Uranus Sabotage missions.
- Like the Manic, they are able to teleport and vanish to avoid damage, though far less frequently. Manic Bombards will try to maintain a medium distance to their targets, and will teleport if an enemy gets too close.
- The Manic Bombard has the ability to throw a cluster grenade that splits into smaller grenades on impact, causing substantial damage within its radius.
- Unlike other heavy Grineer units, they cannot use Seismic Shockwave against nearby enemies.
- It is possible for Manic Bombards to spawn as an Eximus variant (only when the alarms in that area are in a state of lockdown before being released), giving them the appropriate buffs.
- Trinity's Enlace and Nova's Impregnación molecular can make the Manic Bombard easier to spot and damage, even while it is invisible.
- In solo missions, if the player is fast enough they can stealth kill the Bombard.
- Presently, they appear in Sabotage missions on Uranus. However, the player does not have to fight them; the player can inject the toxin into the Manic Bombard's terminal network (as they would have done when supporting Alad V during Operación: Los engendros de Regor Evento) to destroy the Manic Bombard. Manic Bombards destroyed this way do not drop loot.
- Despite their name, Manic Bombards wield Gorgons instead of an AT Ogris.
- The Manic Bombard is the only unit that can be either a Sabotage target or an Assassination target, depending on the player's decisions.
- Drekar Manic Bombards are immune to
- Like the Manic they can be Control mental led, but the power will be reduced in duration, although not as much as a normal Manic.
|Bombardero Maníaco Drekar||General||Misceláneo|
| ||Añadido :||Sin determininar|
|Escenario||Laboratorio submarino Grineer||Escaneos de Códice||3|
|Arma|| Gorgon |
|Estadísticas||Botín de Mods||Abrigo cálido 10.12%|
Acero verdadero 10.12%
15 Endo 10.12%
Bombeo táctico 4.42%
Expeler Grineer 4.42%
Máscara vulpina 0.27%
Tormenta bermellón 0.27%
80 Endo 0.27%
|+ + +++ ‐ ‐‐|
|Armadura de Aleación||500|
- Operación: Los engendros de Regor, the Evento in which the Manic Bombard was first released.
- Manic, the original manic enemy.
- Bombardero, the regular counterpart to the Manic Bombard.
- Gorgon, the weapon wielded by the Manic Bombard.