Última edición, 18-09-2018 por JARVIII
|Rango||Repel Chance||Coste de capacidad|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under La Secuencia Perrín, or the rank of Genius under Céfalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Repelling Bastilla repels enemies that come into contact with Bastille's perimeter if it has reached its maximum capacity. Enemies repelled are pushed back similar to the effect of Minador, and will be dealt 200
- Enemies will ragdoll and be unable to move for a few moments as they get up.
- Chance to repel is not affected by fuerza de habilidades, however repel damage is.
- Repelling Bastille triggers on enemies drawn into the radius of Bastille by Vórtice, given those enemies drawn in exceed the maximum amount of enemies put in stasis by Bastille.
- Works well against Infested defense missions, or as traps to block off narrow paths.
- It is noted however that enemies will often drop out of Bastille randomly, or simply ignore Bastille and walk past the field. These are bugs related to Bastille itself and not related to this augment.
- Rarely, an enemy will be bounced into the perimeter of Bastille, instead of being repelled away.
- For Infested, this mod has been bugged for a very long time in the sense that they will sometimes drop out of Bastille on their own accord, regardless of how much time is remaining on Bastille's duration. As such, enemies which do so drop inside the perimeter of the field will not have a chance to become repelled and stay within the field unaffected by Bastille's hold or repel. Such enemies may continue their attack on any pod, player or ally inside the field.
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.