Última edición, 17-08-2020 por JARVIII
The Rakta Ballistica is an exclusive version of the Ballistica available only from the Velo Rojo. The Rakta Ballistica has a higher portion of Perforación damage than its default version, and features a larger magazine as well as innate Plaga effect.
This weapon deals primarily Perforación damage.
- High base damage.
- Good charge critical chance.
- No projectile arc when firing burst or charged.
- Charged shot can hit multiple enemies in a line (caused by flying dead bodies and not the bolt).
- Has both and polarities.
- Charged attack conserves ammo.
- Innate Plaga effect.
- Fully charged shots are silenciosa.
- Semi-auto function has low accuracy and spreads horizontally.
- Has fairly strong horizontal recoil associated with this which players may be unaccustomed to compensating for.
- Must be charged for higher accuracy shots.
- Has a slightly lower than average zoom.
- Projectiles have slight travel time.
- Linearly less efficient – Sometimes a target may only die with five projectiles, which requires an entire second burst/charge to be fired.
- However, since the charge shot only consumes one ammo, this problem can be avoided entirely.
- Low Impacto and Cortante damage – less effective against escudos y Salud respectively.
- Burst-fire projectiles have very low Probabilidad crítica.
- Bajo Multiplicador crítico.
- Has a very low Status chance for both Charged/Burst Fire Shots
- Ballistica Rakta, compared to Ballistica:
- Higher daño base (75.0 vs. 25.0)
- Higher charge attack damage (300.0 vs. 100.0)
- Higher probabilidad crítica (20% vs. 15%)
- Grande cargador (20 balas vs. 16 balas)
- Innate Plaga effect
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Rango de maestría required (6 vs. 2)
- Ballistica Rakta, compared to Ballistica Prime:
- Lower daño base (75.0 vs. 152.0)
- Lower charge attack damage (300.0 vs. 304.0)
- Slower charge time (1.0 s vs. 0.8 s)
- Lower multiplicador crítico (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Lower probabilidad de estado (10% vs. 20%)
- Pequeño cargador (20 balas vs. 32 balas)
- Lenta Velocidad de recarga (2 s vs. 1.2 s)
- Innate Plaga effect
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Rango de maestría required (6 vs. 14)
Configuraciones para el arma
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- The Rakta Ballistica can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Exalted with the Velo Rojo, and spending 100,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Rakta Ballistica cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Exalted rank.
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Comercio, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Catalizador Orokin installed.
- The Rakta Ballistica has an innate Plaga effect identical to that found in Velo Rojo mod de aumento de arma. Upon accumulating sufficient affinity, the Rakta Ballistica will release an AoE radial blast that deals Viral damage and proc, restores 25% of the Warframe's base maximum Energía, and temporarily buffs movement speed by 10% for 30 seconds.
- The innate polarity can somewhat limit elemental modding potential, thus making it a less desirable polarity for elemental modding. If you wish to focus more on elemental damage, then it is recommended to either ignore the polarity or use Forma to turn it into a more suitable polarity.
- Rolling when a shot is charged will actually fire the weapon, rather than reset the charge.
- This is the second item in the game with the "Rakta" prefix, the first one being the Syandana Rakta.
- Rakta is derived from the Sanskrit word rakta , meaning blood.
- Prior to Actualización 16.0, the Rakta Ballistica could not be recolored, with only its energy color being customizable.
- When the Rakta Ballistica was first introduced, its charged attack dealt primarily Impacto damage instead of Perforación damage. The primary damage type changed in Actualización 15.16 (along with several other improvements to the weapon) to be more consistent with the regular version.
Galería de diseños de Ballistica Rakta
Historial de actualizaciones
- Ballistica, the original version.
- Velo Rojo, the Sindicato that offers this weapon.
- Syndicate Weapons