Última edición, 20-08-2019 por JARVIII
Let out ferocious howl that stuns nearby enemies and causes Conscientes to shed any built up resistances.
|Duración:7 / 10 / 12 / 15 s|
|Rango:8 / 12 / 15 / 25 m|
- Excalibur Umbra howls, releasing an intense flash of light that affects enemies within 8 / 12 / 15 / 25 meters and stuns them for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds.
- Duration is affected by duración de habilidades.
- Radius is affected by rango de habilidades.
- Stunned enemies are vulnerable to Remates cuerpo a cuerpo and susceptible to stealth damage bonus.
- Aullido radial will not affect enemies behind obstacles in the environment unless Excalibur Umbra has line of sight, or unless the enemy is aware of Excalibur Umbra within a short period of time (e.g., an enemy that spots Excalibur Umbra and runs out of view is still susceptible to Aullido radial if the ability is used within a small time frame).
- Enemies affected by the ability are stunned for the entire duration.
- Bosses are still able to move, attack, or use abilities while affected by the ability.
- Bosses will attack the player's last known location and will follow the sound of gunfire.
- Successive casts will reduce the duration of the ability's effect on bosses.
- Consciente fighters y Stalker Sombra will have their resistances removed if they are affected by Aullido radial.
- Security cameras will deactivate their laser barriers for the duration.
- Affected enemies have smoke diffusing from their eyes or similar body part for the effect's duration.
- Can be used while running, attacking, blocking, jumping, sliding, forward flipping, wall running or clinging to a wall.
- Has a cast time of 0.9 seconds, affected by Talento natural y Derivación rápida.
- Aullido radial lets players quickly disable enemies, especially if they are surrounded. This allows players to either escape or to deal with the enemies.
- Letalidad encubierta allows for lethal damage to be dealt to units stunned by this ability.
- Aullido radial allows the removal of Consciente resistances without having to switch to Operador mode.
Maximización es una forma de especialización: los mods pueden combinarse para dar como resultado valores que varían entre los límites superiores enumerados aquí. Haga clic en cualquier enlace maximizado para aprender cómo construirlo.MISSING
- If Excalibur Umbra managed to use an item (such as a Life Support in Supervivencia) while casting the ability, Aullido radial will be cast twice: First, in a slowed animation and the second as the actual ability. Both animations still counts as a single Aullido radial.