Última edición, 18-08-2019 por FOV-01
Auditor is one of the many Brokers that the player may encounter whilst participating in El Índice, serving as a modified Denial Bursa within the Bursa line of Corpus Proxies. Unlike their base design, the Auditor trades its slowing orbs, blinding beam and Rifle de Plasma for a ranged alternative of its Rippling Shockwave, a deployable frontal shield and the ability to deploy Barrera lásers throughout the map.
- Auditor can deploy itself into a shield configuration usually after it deploys its Laser Barricade ability, it will block most, if not all damage in a frontal 135 degree cone and will become immobile, facing the direction it had last took damage from.
- This can be troublesome for lone Tenno if the Auditor takes cover within a corner or next to an angled wall.
- The Auditor will pack up after several seconds if there are no valid targets in sight or if they collect an index point.
- Auditor's signature ability, Laser Barricade, can only be used within select areas of the map and is not applied globally and will sometimes not use it throughout the course of El Índice depending on its behavior and spawn.
- This renders the ability useless when the Auditor is in the open or isolated from doorways.
- Auditor's Laser Barricade deals significant
- Auditor's Laser Barricades are visibly the same as the regular Barrera lásers found within Corpus missions excluding that they are wider and are lined vertical instead of horizontal.
- Unlike its base model counterparts, the Auditor will not give a limited window of time for Tenno to piratear its exposed back panel, it will; however, play the opening animation to such before exploding harmlessly.
|Departamento de relaciones con inversionistas||Armis Ulta • Dru Pesfor • Rana Del • 002-ER|
|División de reclamación de préstamos||Lockjaw y Sol • Nako Xol • Pelna Cade • Ved Xol|
|División de tecnología robótica||Auditor • Azoth • Jad Teran • Raptor RX|
|Cenit galáctico||Derim Zahn • Jen Dro • M-W.A.M. • Tia Mayn|