Última edición, 20-08-2019 por JARVIII
Asimilar is a Mods de Aumento de Warframe for Nyx that allows her to move and attack while channeling Absorber and prevents friendly fire from being absorbed, at the cost of shrinking Absorb's effective radius by 50%.
|Rango||Movement Speed||Coste de capacidad|
- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Árbitros de Hexis, or the rank of Flawless under Nuevo Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Assimilate reduces speed to a slow walk and disables all Maniobras.
- Players can preform the revive action, melee attacks, and interact with objects (hacking terminals, power cells, etc.) during Assimilate.
- Players can still regain lost Energía with the relevant Sindicato Aumento de arma -specifically Entropía and Plaga- and Energy Orbs; however, all other forms of Energy gain are disabled and Energy Leech/Parasitic Eximus units can still drain energy.
- Self-damage from explosive weapons like the Lenz or Ogris will not apply when this augment is active, so their damage will not contribute to Absorber and therefore will not drain additional energy.
- Golpe de la grieta can be used to reach distant enemies and gain ground, though players will need to perform Charged Attacks.
- Escudo electromagnético can be used to Absorber some of the damage that nearby allies receive while also retaining a fast movement speed by using Presagio definitivo's Dark Light combo.
- Some melee weapons and combos may be used to bypass the movement penalty, such as the Nikana's Justicia ciega Guiding Light combo.
- Using your Enfoque ability during Assimilate increases movement speed.
- Using Sobrecarga de asesinatos gives you more movement speed during Assimilate.
Historial de actualizacionesEditar
- When the Assimilate Augment was first released, it was considered a 'bug' by the developers that friendly fire was no longer absorbed. This bug was fixed in Actualización 19.13 and friendly fire was again absorbed while Assimilate was equipped. This change resulted in huge community feedback calling for the 'fix' to be undone, as friendly fire would consume Nyx's energy. Responding to community feedback the developers released Revisión 20.2.3 which reverted Assimilate to its original state of ignoring friendly fire.