Última edición, 16-09-2020 por JARVIII
Las Actualizaciones son parches ocasionales, complementos o eliminación de información y/o características de un juego.
A continuación se detallan las actualizaciones de la versión 18 de WARFRAME.
|El segundo sueño||A18.0 • R18.0.1 • R18.0.2 • R18.0.3 • R18.0.4 • R126.96.36.199 • R18.0.5 • R18.0.6 • R188.8.131.52 • R18.0.7 • R18.0.8|
|A18.1 • R18.1.1 • R18.1.2 • R18.1.3 • R184.108.40.206 • R18.1.4|
|A18.2 • R18.2.1 • R18.2.2 • R18.2.3 • R18.2.4|
|A18.3 • R18.3.1 • R220.127.116.11|
|A18.4 • R18.4.1 • R18.4.2 • R18.4.3 • R18.4.4 • R18.104.22.168 • R18.4.5 • R18.4.6 • R18.4.7 • R18.4.8 • R18.4.9 • R18.4.10 • R18.4.11 • R18.4.12 • R18.4.13|
|La arena de Inaros||A18.5 • R18.5.1 • R18.5.2 • R18.5.3 • R18.5.4 • R18.5.5 • R22.214.171.124 • R18.5.6|
|A18.6 • R18.6.1 • R126.96.36.199 • R18.6.2 • R18.6.3|
|A18.7 • R18.7.1|
|A18.8 • R18.8.1 • R18.8.2|
|Operación: Rathuum||A18.10 • R18.10.1 • R18.10.2 • R18.10.3 • R18.10.4 • R18.10.5 • R18.10.6|
|A18.11 • R18.11.1|
|Vauban Prime||A18.12 • R18.12.1 • R18.12.2|
|A18.13 • R18.13.1 • R188.8.131.52 • R18.13.2 • R18.13.3|
|A18.14 • R184.108.40.206 • R18.4.1 • R18.4.2|
|Actualizaciones Contraer todoExpandir todo|
|Beta cerrada||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6|
|Beta abierta||7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18|
19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26 • 27 • 28 • 29 • 30
June 9th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- The Dark Split-Sword can now be used in the Conclave!
- Reduced Energy brightness when equipped with a Channeling Mod.
- Visually tweaked the Dark Split-Sword’s Energy trail to fit better on the weapon.
- Fixed a filepath appearing in the UI when Wukong's Primal Rage Augment is in use.
- Fixed damage scaling for Executioner Nok's Deth Carabus.
- Fixed Velocidad de Volt FX trail lingering after the ability had ended if you were a Client.
- Fixed the Dark Split-Sword not listed in the Melee section of the Codex.
- Fixed UI elements in the Operador Customization screen looking squished.
- Fixed ranked Stance Mods equipped on the Dark Split-Sword being un-ranked.
June 8th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- You can now sell the Dark Split-Sword from your Inventory.
- Fixed the Dark Split-Sword not rewarding Affinity for Clients.
- Fixed crashing when attempting to abort a mission.
June 8th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
June 8th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Tenno Reinforcements
- Dark Split-Sword
Use as a devastating heavy sword or apply a Dual Swords Stance and split the weapon into two ferocious blades. You choose how you wish to wield this weapon based on the Stance Mod equipped.
- Each form reflects different Damage, Status and Critical Chance Stats.
- New Operator Customizations!
Visit your 'Customize Operator' menu to view a variety of new Customizations - over 30 total! We've split these customizations into two groups: Free and Cosmetic.We've added new Tenno Faces & Somatic Markings for free!
We've added new Face Attachments & Hairstyles for Platinum!
- New Augments
The following Augments are available as Syndicate Offerings:
- Wukong: Ira primitiva: Furia primitiva Augment- Killing an enemy increases Critical Chance by 10% up to 100%. The increase decays by 1% per second. (does not double effect of other melee crit mods)
- Wukong: Salto de hierro: Golpe de hierro Augment - Aiming Golpe de hierro at the ground launches Wukong into the air. Executing a slam attack increased range by 15m and applies 500% extra damage.
- Nekros: Terror insidioso: Terrify Augment - Affected enemies have 60% reduced movement speed.
- Ivara: Infiltrar: Merodear Augment: Ivara is able to bypass laser barriers and gains 25% movement speed.
- Volt Changes
- Volt can now place up to 6 Escudo eléctricos (was 4).
- Volt will be able to see the Speed pickup he creates.
- Volt can now recast Speed (like Mirage's Eclipse). Each recast will replace the prior speed pickup to the new casting location.
- Tweaked the animation of Volt’s Speed pickup to spin more.
- Kela De Thaym can now be hit with Damage procs. (i.e Corrosive procs will lower her armor, Fire procs will set her on fire, etc.) Please note that Kela will not be affected by procs that cause animations (staggers or knockdowns) as this conflicts with her Grappling Hook state. This change will help with high level Kela De Thaym Sortie assassinations.
- Increased the drop rate of Rare mods on Manic Bombards, Drekar Hellions, Battalysts, and Conculysts.
- Improved auto-repair of corrupted installs.
- Fixed casting Loki’s Radial Disarm increasing the number of enemies by 1.
- Fixed reviving in a certain Corpus tileset room respawning you above the level.
- Fixed Saryn Prime’s head piece clipping as per: this thread
- Fixed disarming a MOA resulting in a Prova sticking out of their head.
- Fixed Helios' Detect Vulnerability at max rank (now 2.75x damage at rank 5 instead of 2.5x).
- Fixed Interception points being stuck as captured after a round ends if using a controller.
- Fixed Sigils overlapping Nova Prime’s back jets.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
- Fixed numerous inconsistent Skin names and ‘Grand Master’ titles.
June 2nd, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Fixed players attempting to play a solo forced mission (Tutorial, Second Dream) being thrown into a public match and hanging on an unresponsive black screen.
- Fixed a gradual decrease in performance that could occur in long duration missions if a player cast Metamorfosis de Equinox ability while having a Sigil equipped.
- Fixed insta-killing enemies with Magnetizar de Mag + Crush due to enemies not being able to get up.
- Disabled PhysX Effects on systems with CPUs that support AVX without operating-system support (ie: before Windows 7 SP1).
June 1st, 2016 - Publicación del foro
We've received word from the Lotus that everyone will have 7 days following the launch of 18.13.2 to claim a free Forma via inbox simply by logging in shortly after we launch.
With the power of all your Draco runs, we have intercepted this message:
Trinity Changes & Fixes:
- Bendición: Damage Resistance is no longer calculated based on an Average, but instead a flat value simply capped at 75% (which can be achieved via use of Strength mods). The squad UI now shows who is in range with the Tenno Affinity marker.
- Fixed Bendición de Trinity dealing a possible infinite damage multiplier.
- Histeria: Each kill reduces her Histeria Aura by 1 meter, the aura will continue to grow but killing frequently will keep it tight around you so you can control its range.
Mag Changes & Fixes:
- Improved the FX of Polarizar de Mag.
- Fixed Aplastar de Mag FX not playing properly for Clients.
- Fixed Magnetizar de Mag bubble being invisible when inside it.
- Fixed Mag dealing self-damage with Magnetizar.
Enemy Plasma Grenade Changes:
- Before Plasma Grenades explode, they will live for 3 seconds after coming to a rest on the ground.
- Plasma Grenades can now be shot in air or when they are on the ground.
- When an enemy Plasma Grenade is shot and killed, it will explode and damage any enemies in range with no damage to you. A Tenno with a keen ear will be able to identify these threats and counter them with an accurate shot before it's too late.
Enemy Changes & Fixes:
- Ballistas will have telegraphing when they are winding up to fire off a round from their deadly Vulkars. An observant Tenno will be better able to identify and prioritize these threats.
- Maestra Hyekka: Fixed the Maestra Hyekka’s Ignis dealing damage through walls.
Please see our Developer Workshop Part 4 for more information: link
- Starting Mod Capacity Changes
The starting Mod Capacity for your gear (new or Forma'd) is now determined by your Mastery Rank and if an item has an Orokin Reactor or Catalyst installed.
For example, a Mastery 20 player would experience the following:
- Claim a new Warframe from the Fundición with no Reactor installed.
- Observe the 'Unranked' item and see the starting Mod capacity is 20.
- Install a Reactor, observe the Mod capacity has doubled to 40.
The formula is: Starting Mod Capacity = Mastery Rank (x2 if Orokin Reactor/Catalyst installed)
The cap on capacity remains unchanged.
Please note this is a slight deviation of our discussions on how Mastery Rank will reflect gear level, but by affecting capacity it fundamentally enables you to use Mods the moment you get your hands on new gear or Forma an item. Have fun!
- Hek Sound Changes
As widely requested, Hek’s original sound has been restored and our Sound Team has made it work with the new weapon sound tech.
Our Audio Director, [DE]George, has provided insight into why we changed the Hek sound originally here: link
- The squad UI now shows who is in range with the Tenno Affinity marker.
- Reduced the lens flare in the pause menu.
- Lanka projectiles will now only increase the combo counter once per enemy hit when shot into Magnetizar de Mag. This also fixes firing the Lanka in Magnetizar de Mag bubble resulting in a massive unintended Sniper combo increase.
- Increased the sound radius on Volt’s Speed pickup for allies.
- Zephyr’s Tornado post FX and camera shake will only be visible to the caster.
- Reduced the post FX of Zephyr’s Tornadoes when the Funnel Clouds Augment is equipped.
- Improved handling of corrupted installs (repair instead of crashing).
- Fixed dead players receiving shared Tenno Affinity.
- Fixed a rare case of crashing from reviving a fallen Tenno.
- Possible fix for Efigie de Chroma being invisible and dealing no damage as per: this thread
- Fixed Loki's Radial Disarm increasing the number of enemies when cast in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
- Fixed backing out of the Arsenal after making a purchase and switching loadouts, reverting you back to the loadout you had equipped when entering the Arsenal.
- Fixed Operador’s heads and hairstyles displaying the incorrect title.
- Fixed having multiples of the same Chat Tab.
- Possible fix for Clients seeing the incorrect FX from The Nightwatch Napalm Mod.
- Fixed Loki’s incorrect passive description.
- Fixed multiple Bastille’s appearing when casted by Vauban in Polarizar de Mag.
- Fixed Magnetizar de Mag bubble lingering permanently when Vauban’s Vortex/Bastille is thrown inside it. This also fixes intensified FX in this situation that caused performance issues.
- Fixed Hydroid’s passive activating when punching with a fist weapon.
- Fixed performance issues due to having 4+ Hyekka’s on screen.
- Fixed the Aquiros Syandana hanging incorrectly.
- Fixed missed discrepancy Mod descriptions.
- Fixed more collisions on Orokin doors that cause players to get caught in between the gap and eaten by the door.
- Fixed overlapping text of Mags abilities in the Tutorial UI.
- Fixed Escudo eléctrico de Volt lingering for other players after disappearing for the caster.
- Fixed Ash’s Arcane Locust and Arcane Scorpion Helmet not being tradable.
- Fixed Merodear de Ivara ability sound not cancelling out when casting a Focus ability.
- Fixed seeing a random ‘Level Up’ notification with no context.
- Possible fix for crashing on shutdown when running DirectX 10 or 11.
- Fixes Mesa’s Peacemaker effects sticking around permanently in rare situations.
- Fixed numerous crashes.
May 27th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Possible fix for GeForce 1080 users being unable to play Warframe.
May 27th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Temporarily removed Mag's Vacuum Passive sound until we can refine.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Warcry not having any effect when cast.
- Fixed having an unpurchased TennoGen attachment item in your inventory.
- Fixed crashing in the Arcane installment screen.
- Multishot Secondary Mods are now properly inherited with Mesa’s Peacemaker. For added clarity, only non-weapon specific Secondary Mods scale with Peacemaker. We are still reviewing this for results to see if it needs scaling back in terms of sheer damage output. Please note that Regulators base damage was reduced in 18.13.1 to compensate for Multishot inheriting damage potential.
May 27th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks
The fourth round of TennoGen Skins are available now!
Stand out with these new community-created Skins:
- Setka Syandana by Hitsu San
- Casco Summit de Frost by artarrwen
- Frost Zastruga Helmet by Rekkou
- Nova Tachyon Helmet by Rekkou
- Nova Lamia Helmet by Wei-Zi and Mz-3
- Casco Dead Eye de Mesa by NotYou
- Frost Hailstorm Skin by Arsenal
- Frost Grost Skin by Faven_PS
- Frost Vojnik Battle-Damaged Skin by Volkovyi
- Mag Alata Skin and Mag Alata Helmet by Hitsu San
- Nova Device Skin by prosetisen
- Nova Gnova Skin by Faven_PS
- Nova Stinger Skin by Cheshire
- Nova Lamia Skin by Mz-3
- Nova Visage Skin and Nova Visage Helmet by Hitsu San
Purchase these Skins by logging into Warframe through Steam and visiting the 'Steam' tab in the in-game Market.
- An indicator has been added to the HUD (beside your Shield stats) to display how many allies are in range of your Tenno for your shared Tenno Affinity. This allows for better indication if you’re in range of your squad to ensure you’re getting the shared Tenno Affinity, and to increase communication and awareness of where your squad is on the map.
- The EMP Aura has been balanced and added to the Alert cycle!
- A buff indicator has been added for Traumatic Redirection (Naramon).
- You can now view the profile of a player who is offline by typing /profile <username here> in Chat!
Warframe Changes & Revisions
- Tirón: Tirón remains mostly the same as before. If an enemy is magnetized, bonus damage is dealt. Kills have a bonus chance of dropping energy, while causing enemies to experience almost physics-defying deaths.
- Magnetizar: Magnetize (previously Bullet Attractor) will root the target in place. Damage over time is dealt to all enemies within a set radius, with the amount of damage based on how far from the center of the Magnetized they are. A percentage of the damage of absorbed bullets/projectiles/shrapnel will be used to increase the DOT. Up to 4 targets can be Magnetized at this time.
- Polarizar: Polarize now spreads like Nova’s Molecular Prime that expands out over time. Targets with shields will take a fixed shield damage (no longer a %), while targets with armour take health damage and a permanent armour debuff. Targets will emit a piece or two of shrapnel which can be used to create synergies with Mag's other abilities.
- Aplastar: Will now deal bonus damage to magnetized enemies.
- Velocidad: Speed most noticeably has had its FOV reduced on cast, which should help with motion sickness complaints. Other players in range now get to 'opt-in' to Volt's Speed buff, by activating a pickup that Volt leaves behind on cast. This activation occurs on contact.
- Escudo eléctrico: Escudo eléctrico has received a graphic overhaul to improve the look of casting, ambient effects, and its effect on projectiles that pass through. Shield now offers strong synergies if Shock is cast through it – it charges the shield with Electric damage which will hurt enemies that come in contact. As a late-addition driven by player demand, Shield can now be picked up with a context action which limits weapon usage and drains energy.
- Overload, now called 'Descarga'. Descarga still spreads out from Volt in a wave, and enemies who come into contact are turned into stationary 'Tesla Coils' that arc and zap nearby enemies in range. Damage is dealt to the enemy-turned- Tesla Coil and its targets. Loot crates can also be turned into Coils, but they only have one charge. Casting Shock on Tesla Coil causes an AOE burst.
- The Capacitancia Descarga Augment has been balanced to reflect Descarga’s new changes. The balanced Shield Bonus given is now 1.5/2/2.5/3%.
- Mesa's personal Pacificadora weapon now scales with Secondary Weapon Mods. To accommodate the increase in power, Peacemaker's base stats have been reduced.
- Galería de tiro de Mesa will now grant her a permanent buff, but Allies will still have it rotate.
- Juego de manos: We have increased the damage and detonation range of all objects that can be booby trapped.
- Prisma’s Blind effect is now affected by the enemy's Line-of-Sight (LoS) to the Prism. Prism’s damage has been buffed slightly to compensate for this change. We found that Prism was able to lock down maps with little recourse, and we feel that these changes will make it a more targeted ability while also increasing its tactical usage.
- Histeria is Valkyr's Rage Mode - we teased and released her as a Berserker frame and we've iterated on Hysteria a couple of times since release. We are returning to this power to reign in its issues but still thematically invoke her ultimate rage.
- The relationship between time spent in Hysteria and energy & incoming damage has changed in two ways.
- Firstly, the longer you stay in Hysteria, the more Energy it'll cost you. (but the energy drain ramp up is capped).
- Secondly, while in Hysteria you are still invulnerable - the current Hysteria indicator on the UI tells you how much incoming damage you've absorbed and mitigated. The longer you stay in Hysteria, the less effective the mitigation of incoming damage is on the 'End Hysteria' phase. Ending your Hysteria session should be done with care - ensuring no enemies are in the range of Valkyr's Hysteria Aura (20 meters max, they have to be able to see you), or you will take the damage. How you choose to dispose of these enemies is up to you - either kill them, or get a safe distance away to deactivate Hysteria.
Excalibur Changes Excalibur's rework made him an indisputable lethal force - a role he will continue to shine in, but now with more reasonable parameters on his Espada exaltada waves.
- Espada exaltada’s damage will now diminish according to distance traveled and enemies punctured, y Espada exaltada’s built-in Radial Blind on spin will now cost ½ the Energy of a regular Radial Blind. Although Espada exaltada is a lot of fun, we feel that it completely overshadows all of Excalibur’s other abilities at little cost. The powerful range on Espada exaltada turned Excalibur into more of a turret than a swordsman. This change means that Espada exaltada is more effective when used in close range and using Radial Blind is now a calculated choice. The ability will simply become more engaging in all encounters.
- Bendición: Bendición now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinity.
- Bendición still instantly heals all Allies (Tenno,Companions, etc) in range.
- Bendición's Damage Resistance is now calculated by the following formula:
Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %)).
Please see our Dev Workshops for more info on these Warframe changes:
Numerous Warframe’s have received passives! You can view each passive under the ‘Abilities’ tab on each Warframe.
- Ash: Bleed Procs dealt by Ash from any source are 25% deadlier and last 50% longer.
- Banshee: All weapons are treated as silent.
- Ember: Receiving a Heat Status effect will regenerate energy for the duration of the Status effect (10 energy per second) and increase Ability Strength by 35%.
- Hydroid: Every Melee Ground-Slam has a 50% chance to lure a Tentacle that will last 15 seconds.
- Limbo: Holster Speed and Reload Speed is 50% faster while in the Rift, and movement speed increases by 10% while in the Rift.
- Loki: 10x Wall-Cling duration!
- Mag: Vacuum effect on every Bullet Jump.
- Nekros: Enemy death within 10 meters of Nekros regenerates a 5 Health.
- Nova: When Nova is knocked down, she will knock down enemies in a 6 meter Radius + deal damage.
- Nyx: Enemies affected by any of Nyx's powers have a chance to lay down their weapon ( become disarmed ).
- Oberon: All wildlife (neutral or enemy faction) within a 10 meter range of Oberon will become allies and fight for Oberon for 20 seconds.
- Trinity: Revive fallen allies faster from further away.
- Vauban: Other Warframes within 20 meters give you 25% bonus armour.
- Volt: Physical ground-travel distance between attacks causes bonus Electrical damage on next attack.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed Null-Shield de Ivara Arrow not applying when casted consecutively in Conclave.
- Changed the ‘Rapid Consequence’ Sniper Mod title to ‘Emergent Aftermath’ in Conclave.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Mine augment not being affected by range Mods for Clients in Conclave.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Mine augment absorbing other player’s bullets in Conclave.
- With the new shared Tenno Affinity aura HUD indicator, Interception missions will no longer apply a Affinity radius multiplier. The HUD now clearly indicates if you are within range of your fellow Tenno to gain the shared Tenno Affinity. This change will still encourage players to spread out amongst the map, but to also be aware of the shared Affinity Limits.
- As previously stated, Warframe Mod descriptions are receiving a visual overhaul, and our team is happy to say that they have given consistency to all Mods! Please let us know if you spot any Mods that we may have missed.
- Changed the Fatal Acceleration Mod to display a Drakgoon instead of a Tigris.
- Removed a Kavat Mod from the Codex. You know what they say about curious cats..
- Updated textures on the Volt AMP TennoGen skin.
- Enemies that are being Devoured by Inaros can no longer be hurt/killed by another player, only the user Devouring the enemy can cause damage to it at that time.
- You can now view Ability Energy cost on unlocked abilities under the ‘Abilities’ tab for each Warframe.
- Tweaked the Shaku’s placement to reduce clipping.
- Visually tweaked Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage targeting effect.
- Added a HUD Ability Strength buff indicator for Equinox’s Provoke ability.
- Tweaked Nova TennoGen skins to equip nicer on Nova Prime as per: this thread
- Improved handling of network problems that can be temporarily ignored (eg: router problems when hosting a session without any clients)
- Grineer enemies that become disarmed will now use a Sheev to seek revenge on you, and Corpus will use the Prova.
- Relaxed constraints used to find sessions so that you have a better chance of playing with others even though the squad might not be a good fit.
- Improved lighting on the Jackal’s head.
- Improved the fluidity of ‘Controller Aim Assist’.
- To alleviate discrepancies the following Mods/Sigil titles have been changed:
- Arbiters of Hexis ‘Growth Sigil’ has been renamed to ‘Grasp Sigil’
- Steel Meridian ‘Vigilance Sigil’ has been renamed to ‘Diligence Sigil’
- The ‘Desviación rápida’ Sentinel Mod has been renamed to ‘Desviación acelerada’
- The ‘Desviación rápida’ Kubrow Mod has been renamed to ‘Desviación apresurada’
- The ‘Vitality’ Sentinel Mod has been renamed to ‘Enhanced Vitality’
- The ‘Redirection’ Sentinel Mod has been renamed to ‘Redirección calculada’
- The ‘Steel Fiber’ Sentinel Mod had been renamed to ‘Metal Fiber’
- Fixed Clients losing their End of Mission rewards due to a failed server connection while the Host successfully returned to the Liset.
- Fixed projectiles occasionally not dying off on some weapons, leading to poor performance in long duration missions as per: this thread
- Fixed Efigie de Chroma wings not showing up for Clients.
- Fixed certain parts of the Ki’Teer Sentinel Wings not applying your selected energy color correctly.
- Fixed the Asa Syandana flickering when looking at it from certain angles.
- Fixed Phorid having duplicate entries in the Codex.
- Fixed the Asita Rakta Syandana placing incorrectly on Saryn’s Orphid Skin.
- Fixed the Porta Armor Chest Plate angled upwards on Saryn Prime.
- Fixed Affinity being gained when practicing Mastery Rank Tests in the Relays.
- Fixed Sugatras not attaching properly on the numerous melee weapons/skins.
- Fixed incorrect text in The Inaros Bundle description.
- Fixed weapon holsters clipping through Nezha’s back.
- Fixed the ‘Projectile Incoming” warning message not appearing for Clients in the Jordas Golem Assassinate mission.
- Fixed dots on the back of Nyx’s Nemesis skin not reflecting energy color.
- Fixed collisions on Orokin doors that cause players to get caught in between the gap and eaten by the door as per: this video
- Fixed Carrier sometimes trying to Vacuum Energy orbs when you were at max Energy capacity; because it couldn't actually pick them up it would drag them around after you making endless squishing sounds as per: this video
- Fixed abilities that disarm enemies causing temporary override abilities (Mind Control, etc.) to become permanent.
- Fixed Nova’s Arsenal stats stating that Molecular Prime’s rango de habilidad is affected by range (meters) when in fact it is affected por la duración de habilidad.
- Fixed Ash skipping his throwing animation when consecutively casting Shuriken.
- Fixed Energy color not applying for Clients on Oberon’s Smite projectiles.
- Fixed being able to use your weapon ultimate (Excalibur, Valkyr, etc.) endlessly without Energy consumption.
- Fixed missing hit sounds on Ember’s Fireball ability.
- Fixed idle animations not playing their sound effect when equipped on certain Warframes.
- Fixed Inaros’ Scarab Swarm healing objectives. (Defense Pods, etc.)
- Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport augment Mod not performing finishers on enemies immune to being stunned. (Arctic Eximus, etc.)
- Fixed weapon clips (Soma, Akstiletto, etc.) lingering during Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors.
- Fixed the Tethra’s Doom emblem clipping through Warframe shoulders.
- Fixed Lephantis missing from the Codex.
- Fixed incorrect icon sizing of the Akstiletto and Ballistica in the Market.
- Fixed Kela De Thaym’s Assassination Sortie mission requiring 100 Rathuum points.
- Fixed hearing Vauban’s Bastille sound effect across the map when the Repelling Bastille Mod is equipped.
- Fixed firing the Stradavar not rumbling your controller.
- Fixed Energy cracks in the Orokin Moon tileset only granting an increased movement speed buff.
- Fixed the Seeker pistol Mod displaying the wrong value as per: this thread
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed hearing the Nikana Prime swinging sound from across the map.
- Fixed 'Level Up' notification not showing up for Companions/Companion Weapons when they level up.
- Fixed not seeing squadmates using certain Warframe abilities (Sound Quake, Spectral Scream, Elemental Ward, Undertow, Absorb, Mend & Maim, and Sandstorm) when joining a mission in progress.
- Fixed Executioner Nok’s Carabus dealing more damage than intended.
- Fixed the Jat Kittag’s chosen Energy color not applying properly when in missions.
May 20th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Operation Rathuum Clan trophies are coming very shortly!
We will update this thread the moment they are administered to the respective Clans.Clan trophies have been distributed!
- A Mastery Rank 22 test has been added!
- Made optimizations to reduce stuttering when a Tenno or Stalker joins your mission in progress.
- Improved the firing/recoil animation of the Kohmak gemelas.
- Improved the audio for Kela De Thaym’s Executioners.
- Removed a broken value shown on Clan Stats page for Operation Rathuum.
- Fixed Mods sometime not activating when entering a mission.
- Fixed the Citadella Prime Syandana not displaying it’s proper FX in the Relays.
- Fixed not being able to bounce off of Tonkor’s explosions as per: this thread
- Fixed not being able to trade the Dera Vandal Blueprint, Karak Wraith Blueprint, Strun Wraith Blueprint, Snipetron Vandal Blueprint/Barrel and Sheev Blueprint.
- Fixed not being able to trade nave de desembarco components.
- Fixed hearing the AkStiletto Prime firing sound from across the map.
- Fixed the Cateno Prime Sugatra attaching incorrectly on various melee weapons.
- Fixed the Scyth Sugatra rotation on Bo and Glaive weapons.
- Fixed numerous Syandana placement issues on Vauban Prime.
- Fixed the Daikyu quiver clipping through the backs of numerous Warframes.
- Fixed the 50 day login milestone reward UI icon remaining on your login timeline.
- Fixed enemies getting stuck in their jump animation if they teleport during a jump-action.
- Fixed the Phased Asa Syandana flickering when looking at it from certain angles.
- Fixed Moas that spawn from the floor getting stuck.
- Fixed missing enemy types from Grineer Settlement Excavation (Phobos): Arid Butchers, Troopers, and Hellions were re-integrated with their comrades.
- Fixed numerous Syandana placements on Warframes.
- Fixed icons on the End of Mission screen appearing blacked out.
- Fixed rare cases of crashing after a Host Migration.
May 17th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed casting Vauban’s Concuss grenade disabling your powers until you died in Conclaves.
- Fixed seeing Minador de Vauban power icons while loading into the Conclaves.
- Tweaked Rathuum Judgement Points in an effort to allow players only fit for 'Easy' to progress with less repetition:
- - Undine (Easy) awards 10 Judgement Points
- - Nakki (Medium) 30 Judgement Points to access and awards 15 Judgement Points
- - Yam (Hard) 60 Judgement Points to access (still awards 25 Judgement Points)
- Removed Wyrm Prime Blueprint from T2 Exterminate reward table.
- Improved lighting on Grineer doors.
- The Imperator Vandal Blueprint is now tradable.
- Reduced the Oxium crafting cost for Vauban Prime Chassis to 7,000.
- A script has been run to refund those who crafted at the original amount.
- Fixed numerous incorrect Syandana placements.
- Fixed Operador Face/Hair showing a file path.
- Fixed Vauban’s Immortal skin equipping incorrectly on Vauban Prime.
May 17th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Vauban Prime
Vauban Prime and the newest Prime Gear have arrived.
Outmaneuver your enemies with the deadly expertise of Vauban Acceso Prime!
Click here for more information on Prime Access: link
For information on where to start hunting for Vauban Prime and his gear, see here: link
Vauban Changes - Bounce Revisions
- Vauban’s Bounce ability has been renamed to Minador.
- Cycle through four deployable trap mines: Bounce, Trip Laser, Shred and Concuss!
- Bounce: A deployable launch pad that can be attached to any surface. Use on enemies, squad members, or as a personal mobility tool.
- Trip Laser: Creates a horizontal laser that trips/stumbles incoming enemies.
- Shred: Landmine that flings enemies backwards while ragdolling them, stripping armour in the process.
- Concuss: Landmine that makes enemies deaf and confused.
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Reduced the damage of the Stradavar semi-auto fire in Conclaves.
- Warframe Mod text descriptions are receiving a visual overhaul! All Mod descriptions are being manually audited by our team to reflect appropriate status icons and uniform text case. Our goal is to bring consistency to all Mods, and so far almost every Mod has been updated to this format! We ask that you be patient with this change as we comb through Warframe’s extensive Mod collection. This change is purely visual to reduce overly verbose descriptions and discrepancy, and does not affect the functionality of these Mods in any way.
- Improved load-times on low-end systems by around 5% and improved the responsiveness of the progress-bar.
- Improved logging for launcher Dx11 auto-detection.
- Added diagnostics to investigate problems where players get disconnected while on loading-screens.
- Added diagnostics to investigate how some corrupt installs are evading detection and causing crashes.
- Improved handling of computers with so little free memory that they cause the updater to crash.
- Improved defenses against corrupt localization caches.
- Improved rewards for the Tycho Orokin Moon Survival mission to now include T3 Void Keys.
- Improved texture visibility for low-end PC’s with numerous display options turned off.
- Improved the way that Landing Craft Decorations are loaded upon login or return. For those with an extensive Noggle collection, you will notice a smoother loading transition when returning to your Landing Craft.
- Imperator Vandal parts are now tradable!
- The Ymir-Form Gemini Nikana Sheath and the Surt-Form Gemini Nikana Sheath can now be equipped on the Nikana, Nikana Prime and Dragon Nikana.
- Loki Prime, Bo Prime, and Wyrm Prime have been removed from the Void and put into the Prime Vault until further notice.
- Fixed crash that could occur if a slightly damaged cache were repaired on the fly.
- Fixed the Ringers skin not working properly with Furax Wraith as per this thread
- Fixed Grineer Butchers playing their attack animation in slo-mo when in an unalerted state.
- Fixed numerous incorrect tutorial transmission subtitles.
- Fixed being able to walk through objects while in Wukong’s Cloud Walker ability.
- Fixed Kela De Thaym having an incorrect sleep animation.
- Fixed perpetually falling through a hole in the Orokin Moon Defense map.
- Fixed a door not opening unless all squad members were present in the Orokin Moon Survival mission.
- Fixed certain enemies continuing their slowed animation after being released from Vauban’s Bastille.
- Fixed Ability Strength Mods (Blind Rage, Intensify, etc.) not applying very much to Vauban’s Vortex initial blast and damage over time.
- Fixed the Sands of Inaros bundle diorama appearing blurry.
- Fixed Halo guardián de Nezha ability appearing while aiming with a Sniper Rifle as per: this thread
- Fixed Dual Kama Blueprints being rewarded in T4 Survival missions, and replaced with the intended Dual Kama Prime Blueprint.
May 11th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Fixed previous mission being automatically selected after returning to your ship when in solo mode (in some cases this allowed people to run keys they didn't have and were confused when their loot was confiscated by the authorities)
- Fixed Operador faces and hairstyles displaying incorrect titles.
May 11th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Tenno Reinforcements
- Added a minor burst FX to the Rift Strike mod.
- Tenno Reinforcement - Stradavar
- NEW AUGMENTS
The following Augments are available as Syndicate Offerings:
- Ash: Teletransporte fatal: Teleport Augment - Teleport will perform a finisher on the target, dealing 200% extra damage. 50% of energy cost is refunded on a kill.
- Banshee: Terremoto resonador: Sound Quake Augment - Increase damage by 100, range by 1m and energy cost by 1, for every second this ability is active.
- Oberon: Renovación del fénix: Renewal Augment - Taking fatal damage while under the effects of Renewal will instead heal you or allies to 50% health. This effect triggers only once for each ally every 90s.
- Chroma: Protección perpetua: Elemental Ward Augment - Allies that leave the radius will retain the effect for 100% of the remaining duration.
- Conclave Fixes
- Fixed bullet jumping in rapid succession instantly killing players in Conclaves.
- Increased the speed of Oberon’s Renewal projectiles over-time to almost double. Before it moved at a speed of 15 meters per second. It now has a top speed of 30m/s and an acceleration of 5m/s/s.
- Trimmed Renewal's animation to be slightly faster.
- Improved Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin to appear more metallic.
- Slightly optimized the HUD for better performance.
- Optimized level-load times for clients.
- Optimized frame-rate while loading or streaming data (particularly for dual-core or dual+hyperthreaded CPUs).
- Tweaked the Sweeper Prime’s audio to make it feel more ‘Prime’.
- Increased the max health of all Kela De Thaym’s Executioners.
- Improved the lighting in numerous Archwing tilesets.
- Changed the Roller Sentry Codex diorama to be in an open firing position.
- Improved the lighting in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed slow-loading Clients not being able to accept the next mission picked by their squad. This resulted in having to start the mission countdown timer to get the mission started.
- Fixed Hosts getting incorrect prompts when returning from a mission and activating the navigation panel.
- Fixed the Synoid Syandana clipping through the backs of certain Warframes.
- Fixed receiving a script error when sacrificing to a Syndicate who fully despises you.
- Fixed seeing a white bar when typing in the chat window.
- Fixed missing UI indicators for degrading armor and Antiserum counter in the 1st stage of The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed a missing tintable area on the Ki’Teer Kubrow Armor.
- Fixed certain enemies being able to continue their attack while downed or staggered.
- Fixed being visible while Merodear de Ivara is active with an Arcane Trickery installed.
- Fixed the Pakal shoulder attachment not appearing on Banshee.
- Fixed assassinating Jordas Golem possibly resulting in a mission failed.
- Fixed the Mutalist Quanta store icon being too small.
- Fixed Panthera’s alt fire consuming less ammo when equipped with a fire rate increase mod. (Speed Trigger, etc.)
- Fixed a map hole in Phobos that let players fall out of the tileset.
- Fixed Itzal’s Fighter Escorts counting as squadmates in stage 1 of The Jordas Verdict, leaving other players stuck outside not able to progress.
- Fixed Infested enemies trying to pass through locked doors.
- Fixed melee combo timer not counting down during an ultimate ability that transforms a weapon. (Histeria, Espada exaltada, etc.)
- Fixed the Incubator light color being default blue.
- Fixed squadmates appearing in a bleedout state after a Host migration in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
- Fixed Bursa’s not eventually dying after being hacked in Corpus Extermination missions.
- Fixed Channeling not activating after running out of Energy if ‘Toggle Channel’ is on.
- Fixed an incorrect texture in stage 1 of The Jordas Verdict.
May 6th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin will now reflect your chosen accent color instead of energy color.
- Improved Kela De Thaym’s taunt transmissions.
- Increased lighting in the Kubrow Imprint preview screen to better determine the appearance.
- Restored more detail in Nyx Prime’s textures.
- Changed the Acid Shells and Fomorian Accelerant mod to a Madurai polarity.
- Made small performance optimizations to the chat window.
- Improved the FX of the Nightwatch Napalm mod.
- Improved enemy spawn points in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
- Fixed more than intended enemies/transmission drones spawning after multiple host migrations.
- Fixed enemies dying in Hydroid’s Undertow not counting towards your kills, potentially preventing progress if in an Exterminate mission or similar kill-required scenario.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones meleeing with numerous Glaives after being thrown and returned.
- Fixed the Dual Toxocyst getting ‘excited’ from Sentinel headshots.
- Fixed a pool of lava not teleporting players to a safe zone in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
- Fixed not seeing door opening FX in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
- Fixed players teleporting to a safe zone when close to the edge of Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
- Fixed not being able to complete the Mastery Rank 12 test after simultaneously killing all the required enemies and falling.
- Fixed the Steel Meridian room not being outlined on the Relay map.
- Fixed the Maltzur Oculus Liset skin not applying proper energy color.
May 4th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin has received the PBR treatment! This also allows Iron Skin to reflect your chosen energy color. (Default is still gold!)
- The Halikar now has a folding animation!
- Improved the FX of the Ogris Napalm Nightwatch mod.
- General audio improvements in Rathuum & Kela's Court.
- Restored more detail in Nyx Prime's textures.
- Reduced the amount of Rollers spawned in Kela De Thaym’s boss fight and increased spawning delay between them.
- Improved Kela De Thaym’s rockets to seek more effectively and hit harder.
- Improved transmission variety in Kela De Thaym’s boss fight.
- Kela De Thaym has had her max Shield and Health increased.
- Corrupted Heavy Gunners now use the female Grineer voice. Unique voices coming soon!
- Reduced the Halikar’s auto-targeting mechanic to mimic other thrown type (Glaive, Kestrel, etc.) melee weapons.
- Roller Sentries movement has been tweaked to move closer to their targets to minimize stopping and starting when in pursuit.
- Blueprints dropped by Kela De Thaym will now be displayed as a “?” when picked up.
- Fixed (for real) a crash for real with teleporting enemies on emplacements like Ramparts.
- Fixed the Uranus Nav Segment not being given players who legitimately earned their way through Sedna and assassinated Kela at her node.
- Fixed enemies in Kela De Thaym’s Arena spawning immediately after a Host Migration.
- Fixed a game crash during the Endless Rathuum mission if a Host Migration occurred.
- Fixed minor reloading animation issues on the Kohmak.
- Fixed Kela De Thaym falling off a ledge into an infinite death and never returning.
- Fixed becoming permanently invisible by casting Merodear and having Arcane Trickery.
- Fixed rare cases of Kela De Thaym getting stuck in certain grapple animations.
- Fixed Kela De Thaym jumping and vanishing into thin air for several seconds. We’ll never know where she went...
- Fixed Halikar explosions doing no damage.
- Fixed being stuck on a blank screen if the pause menu is open when the Rathuum round ends.
- Fixed various overlapping localization test issues.
- Fixed Kela's Arena Drones being destroyed at the end of a match in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
- Fixed Endless Rathuum mission not ending when all players have died.
- Fixed the Rakta Cernos appearing as it’s default Cernos skin when equipping an Arrow skin.
- Fixed some cases of Kela De Thaym continuing to cast powers/animations after retreating.
May 2nd, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Added a Range description to the Ack & Brunt Electromagnetic Shielding Mod.
- Added damage sounds when struck by Executioner Nok’s Carabus drone.
- Tweaked distance volume sounds on the Roller Sentries.
- Upgraded a handful of textures in Kela De Thaym’s Arena to trilinear filtering to improve quality on low-end PCs with anisotropic-filtering disabled.
- Removed an unintentional Kavat Mod from Transmutación. Soon Kavats… soon.
- Tweaked Rhino’s default energy color to be slightly more blue.
- Increase delays on Xiphos turret to reduce the constant start/stop behavior that can occur when it's switching targets.
- Restored detail in Nyx Prime's textures.
- Increased the resolution and slightly altered the tinting of Excalibur Prime.
- Tweaked Vay Molta’s movement and attack sounds.
- General improvements to audio mixing across all new Rathuum content. Audio elements now better respect volume control and Alt + Tab rules.
- Fixed a crash in The Jordas Verdict which prevented any attempts from completing.
- Fixed a common crash that would occur when teleporting an NPC that was on an emplacement (Ramparts).
- Fixed Invasion missions being unplayable due to the UI not providing users with the option to select them.
- Fixed energy color not being displayed on Oberon.
- Fixed high levels of dynamic music through the Arena.
- Fixed various other unnecessary loud sounds by enemies, weapons, etc. throughout Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
- Fixed receiving additional Credit rewards on missions that are not won.
- Fixed other players getting damaged by projectiles (i.e Ogris) after Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors expires.
- Fixed Kela De Thaym’s Mods not being labeled as ‘NEW’.
- Fixed the Ki'Teer Syandana placing incorrectly on Equinox as per: thread
- Fixed duplicate Codex entries for the Orokin Spectator Eximus.
- Fixed missing Hall of Ascension Mods from the Codex.
- Fixed a hole in Kela De Thaym’s Arena map.
- Fixed pickups not teleporting to a safe zone after falling outside of the level bounds.
- Fixed lasers in the Void moving around wildly.
- Fixed respawning in Kela De Thaym’s Arena with un-upgraded Health values after a host migration.
- Fixed various freezes and crashes.
- Fixed UI timer not being accurate when there is a delay between a player dying and the respawn timer being activated in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
- Fixed the Electromagnetic Shielding Mod’s damage transfer not scaling with Fusion level.
- Fixed taking 100% of the Electromagnetic Shielding Mod damage transfer.
- Fixed Roller Sentries moving while opening/closing which sometimes resulted in them never firing.
- Fixed repeating transmissions in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
April 30th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Fixed Kela de Thaym's fight breaking if using Nova and Molecular Prime.
April 30th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Rathuum 2 (Medium) now gives 10 Judgement Points upon completion.
- Rathuum 3 (Hard) now gives 25 Judgement Points upon completion.
- Reduced the accuracy of long-range Rathuum unit Executioner Harkonar.
- Executioner Reth: Drakgoon damage reduced by 75%, Reth Roller damage reduced by 50%.
- Executioner Nok: Damage on his Sobek has been halved, but Status Proc chance has been increased by 10%. Deth Carabus damage reduced to 1% Max Health / tick from 15% Max Health / tick, and a cool down of 6 seconds has been added so they can't immediately attack again once the beam has been broken. Accuracy reduced at longer ranges. There was a bug in the design, the ray was only supposed to last a couple of seconds and then go on cool down. Instead they were just attacking continuously and had no cool down. Status Chance was added to help offset some of the damage lost on the Sobek and Deth Carabus nerfs. He has a chance to apply the Corrosive debuff, which will reduce armour, making his allies deal more damage.
- Balanced Rathuum executioner weapons by reducing the enemy Drakgoon's weapon by almost half, and increasing the enemy Sobek's Status Chance by 10%.
- Executioner Dok Thul and Executioner Vay Molta: Damage on the Hinds has been halved, and now falls off between 20-30m, down to a minimum amount of damage.
- Reduced Rathuum enemy Health and Armor by 50-75%, but boosted Shields.
- Executioner Garesh: Grappling Hook removed.
- Carabus enemies have been physically scaled up by 50%.
- See here for more informtion: link
- Made many difficulty and timing changes to the Kela de Thaym boss fight such as:
- Better controlling her movements throughout her Arena to not overlap 'spammy' behaviours.
- Rollers won't jump up to the main area.
- Increased time between Orbital strikes and target locks.
- Fixed Vor's Prize not being completable due to the Mercury Nav Segment missing from the level.
- Fixed issues with volume levels of enemies in the Rathuum.
- Fixed the new Medi Ray Mod not dropping from Kela de Thaym.
- Fixed missing Subtitles in the Kela de Thaym fight.
- Fixed various crashes and game freezes.
- Fixed a crash related to Bursas Negadores.
- Fixes fo possible prog stoppers in the Kela de Thaym fight.
April 29th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Kela de Thaym boss fights can no longer be joined once you enter her Arena tile.
- Made numerous adjustments to event Audio levels and repetitions
- Reduced audio levels on Corrupted Crewmen and Grineer until the new distance sound technology *is released.
- Fixed various crashes and game freezes.
- Fixed a crash that would occur during the Kela boss fight.
- Fixed a crash that would occur during the Tyl Regor boss fight.
- Fixed an issue with Roller spark FX lingering after a host migration.
April 29th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Operation Rathuum!
- OPERACIÓN: RATHUUM - The latest event is live! With it comes new Mods, a Wraith event weapon and more! Check our full Operation post in the forums for details: here
- KOHMAK GEMELAS - Doubling their volley on each successive shot, the Kohmak gemelas decimate foes in seconds. Find them in the Market today, or on Kela de Thaym!
- PBR Conversion - we've added PBR Upgrades on Nyx Prime, Ember Prime, Rhino Prime, and Excalibur Prime!
- Rathuum Noggle Collection - A collection of Noggle Statues representing the Executioners of Rathuum.
- Added a UI message letting players know when they've hit their daily Cephalon Simaris Reputación limit.
- Corrupted Orokin Grineer/Corpus now have new voices and commands!
- You can now claim all Extractors at once that are ready!
- The Hieroglyphics that Baro mentions in the Sands of Inaros quest have been added. I guess they do exist!
- Improved Wyrm’s Crowd Dispersion missing enemies that were very close to you.
- Wyrm’s Crowd Dispersion range has been re-scaled as you upgrade it. Previously the range maxed out at 10m at rank 3, now it scales from 6, 6.8, 7.6, 8.4, 9.2,10 meters
- Tweaked Wyrm’s Crowd Dispersion physics to make the knock-back more realistic.
- Improved the FX and performance of the Thunderbolt mod.
- Removed exterior tileset Survival missions from Alerts. These were intended to be replaced by Excavation missions since they are always located in an exterior tileset.
- Reduced the FX of the Thunderbolt mod on Mirage’s clones to improve performance.
- Reduced disorienting amount of screen shake that occurs in Archwing when you're slowing down from just drifting.
- Credit pickups will no longer be shared to dead or AFK players in a mission.
- Cryotic will no longer be rewarded to AFK players in Excavation missions.
- Carrier's Vacuum now behaves in correlation to the owning player's movement. It will not continuously vacuum the same spot for too long - your movement will trigger Vacuums.
- Removed Beacons from the Drop tables of Prosecutors as they no longer have a use.
- Players can now open the Pause menu (to Abort, etc) while in Spectator Mode or pre-death.
- Fixed Cephalon Simaris Standing daily limit not being properly tracked during missions.
- Fixed Cephalon Simaris Standing not showing up in 'view mission progress' screen like the rest of the Syndicates do during missions.
- Fixed issues with clumped spawning in Orokin Defense modes, enemies now spawn more equally distributed instead of skewed clumps.
- Fixed Clients not receiving the Simaris Standing bonus shown in missions.
- Fixed Convergence spawning on/underneath friendly objects. (Excavators, etc.)
- Fixed the Tomb Protector Codex entry showing a quiver penetrating his chest as per: this thread
- Fixed the confirm text for installing a Lens implying the selected weapon has a currently installed Lens even when said weapon does not have a Lens equipped.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed mission progress screen potentially showing a Cephalon Simaris Standing gain greater than the player's daily limit.
- Fixed Extraction becoming available after collecting 300 Cryotic in Sortie/Alert Excavation missions.
- Fixed Torid not applying energy color correctly on certain FX.
- Fixed various flickering glass textures in the Void.
- Fixed abilities casted from Clients not being canceled by Corpus Nullifiers.
- Fixed missing objective markers in the Recovery mission.
- Fixed Crypods in Uranus Defense missions moving mid-wave.
- Fixed certain PhysX particle effects not working on higher end graphics cards and possibly crashing.
- Fixed Sigils looking stretched in the World State Window.
- Fixed the Ripkas displaying it’s elemental effect on your Warframe’s neck.
- Fixed incorrect lighting and water textures in the Uranus tileset.
- Fixed the TennoGen Maltzur Liset displaying incorrect energy color as per: this thread
- Fixed an incorrect visual on the TennoGen Zephyr Hagoromo skin.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow resulting in enemies striking a T-pose after death.
- Fixed a very rare case of returning to your Landing Craft and crashing.
- Fixed Operadores appearance resetting to default after a Host Migration.
- Fixed certain Arrow trail FX not being removed after time.
- Fixed Saryn’s Spores disappearing when casted on Molt.
- Fixed the Kohmak muzzle flash always being default white.
- Fixed incorrect teleport bounds on Ceres Defense maps.
- Fixed an issue where Excavators can stall with 0.0 time remaining.
- Fixed an issue with Landing Craft tower placement interfering with levels.
April 20th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Banshee Soprana Skin
- BANSHEE SOPRANA SKIN
Sleek and stylish, Banshee Soprana sings a song of devastation.
- SONICOR CLIONA SKIN
Give the Sonicor -- Banshee Soprana’s signature Weapon -- a new Skin.
Wear Banshee Soprana’s sigil with pride.
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed Inaros’ Sandstorm staying active after death until the player respawns in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage and range of Ash's Bladestorm in Conclave.
- Reduced the explosive damage by half of the Thundermiter mod in Conclave.
- Fixed Loki getting stuck behind a laser gate by Switch Teleporting behind it in Conclave.
- Changed the damage radius of hull breaches in Corpus tilesets to affect the entire room, not just a small area near the breach. (For real this time!)
- Added intended tendrils to Nekros’ Lazarus helmet.
- Improved AI movement patterns in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Changed the FX of Nova’s Molecular Prime and Antimatter Drop explosions to improve both visuals and performance.
- Removed Ivara’s custom Quiver HUD while in the Dojo.
- Infested Sortie missions on Corpus Ship and Grineer Galleon tilesets will now have a more creepy atmosphere, yay!
- Landing Craft Blueprints are now tradable!
- Offensive Sentinel abilities will no longer attack targets that are friendly/unaware.
- If you do not have a Focus Lens in your Inventory, you will now be given the option to purchase one when attempting to put one on an item.
- Fixed the way in which the melee Lifestrike Mod interacted with Lifesteal on procs. Players were able to receive free Lifesteal if they channeled after triggering a proc at no energy cost. Now, the Lifesteal on procs will continue to grant you health after you’ve stopped Channeling until the DoT ends so long as Lifesteal was active when you started the attack.
- Fixed the Fundición's energy color always displaying as default blue.
- Fixed Oberon’s leg clipping through his Feyarch Skin skirt.
- Fixed Clients seeing the Host cast Nyx’s Absorb on the ground when she is actually in mid-air.
- Fixed Clients seeing no hit effect when shooting into the Host’s Absorb bubble.
- Fixed Client projectiles not registering in certain areas on larger Nyx Absorb bubbles.
- Fixed stutter-falling when running with high framerates. This would look like you were landing an on invisible object in air before dropping to the ground.
- Fixed a join-in-progress crash.
- Fixed a potential crash caused by a Kubrow death.
- Fixed Ember’s Accelerant not applying a casting speed buff.
- Fixed Mesa’s cape turning blue and sticking to her face when casting Peacemaker.
- Fixed Oberon’s Smite displaying as default blue for Clients.
- Fixed Helios’ Deconstructor not continuously firing as per: this thread
- Fixed Sortie missions occurring on Crossfire nodes defaulting to Extermination instead of the intended mission type.
- Fixed overlapping explosive sounds on the Concealed Explosives mod.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the laser eye FX on enemies in the final stage of the Sands of Inaros quest.
- Fixed hearing headshot sounds during while Banshee's Silence is active.
- Fixed Excavation dig-site indicators being in the wrong place.
- Fixed missing available Excavation dig-sites on the Grineer Settlement tileset. You should now see dig-sites you’ve never used before!
- Fixed Banshee’s Silence freezing Sargas Ruk during his boss fight.
- Fixed Sargas Ruk not firing his arm cannon flamethrower due to being stuck in melee mode.
- Fixed seeing ice materials through walls on Europa.
- Fixed visually incorrect fluid in Uranus tubes.
- Fixed the Panthera's alt fire consuming more ammo when equipped with a punchthrough mod.
- Fixed the Power Throw mod sound effect cancelling prematurely upon return.
- Fixed arrow skins not visually applying to the Zhuge.
- Fixed automatically switching to your Primary weapon when giving your Secondary to a Rescue Target.
- Fixed not being able to craft numerous Warframe Helmets.
- Fixed Time Stream and Temporal Storm (Zenurik) missing buff HUD indicators.
- Fixed chat buttons not repositioning when returning to the Liset.
- Fixed the Energy Conversion Mod buff displaying in Archwing missions.
- Fixed Madurai’s Focus powers not damaging Nullifier bubbles.
- Fixed numerous doors displaying black.
- Fixed default shoulder attachments restoring on Oberon’s Feyarch Skin when exiting the Arsenal.
- Fixed Gear item descriptions not updating upon replacing with another item.
- Fixed a rare crash upon login.
- Fixed the Huntress Bundle missing its diorama in the Market.
- Fixed Clients hanging on a black screen when loading into the Save the Reservoir stage of the Second Dream quest.
April 13th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Added a Zoom hint in the Sniper scope HUD to aid players on how to magnify the zoom mechanic.
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Reduced the Dual Toxocyst’s ‘excited’ fire rate from 500% to the intended 150% in Conclave.
- Fixed a script error when casting Oberon’s Reckoning in Conclave.
- Fixed moving shipping crates pushing players out of the Corpus Ship level tileset in Conclaves.
- Fixed a hole in the Grineer Settlement tileset map in Conclaves.
- Machete Wraith is now tradable!
- Removed unnecessary Ordis lines prompted in your Liset.
- Decreased the rumble amount on controllers when continuously firing the Atomos, Gammacor, Glaxion, and Amprex.
- Changed the damage radius of hull breaches in Corpus tilesets to affect the entire room, not just a small area near the breach.
- Tweaked hit points on some enemies for better decapitation or dismemberment.
- Improved login screen loading for less hitches.
- Improved loading screen, join in progress, and relay performance for smoother transitions. Please note that to launch these improvements we ask players to run the Cache Optimizer in the launcher:
- Fixed Life Support drops hovering above the ground.
- Fixed several rare freezes that could occur on quad-core systems.
- Fixed Recent Players list always being in random order.
- Fixed Hyekka’s hitting twice per lunge causing potential one-shot kills.
- Fixed viewing incorrect Leap Damage numbers when previewing Melee weapons.
- Fixed being able to contribute more than what is available in the Clan Dojo Vault.
- Fixed hearing the Soma firing sound throughout the level even when fired from another player.
- Fixed incorrect enemies spawning on faction specific tilesets.
- Fixed the Mios and Lacera whip going invisible when meleeing immediately after switching weapons.
- Fixed the Mios and Lacera whip spazzing around erratically when switching weapons after performing a Quick Melee attack.
- Fixed Sentinel kills not counting toward the Sacred Vessel progress in the Sands of Inaros quest.
- Fixed claimable Fundición items appearing as the same color as the Lisets interior.
- Fixed dark lighting in certain Grineer Galleon tilesets.
- Fixed the Menu being obscured while an Operador ability is active.
- Fixed overlapping UI elements in Interception missions.
- Fixed elevator doors displaying as black.
- Fixed being able to hack panels out of order in the Mastery Rank 5 Test.
- Fixed Banished enemies being able to hack terminals in Interception missions.
- Fixed Inaros appearing transparent after reviving.
- Fixed Maroo’s name not being translated in the Bazaar.
- Fixed UI elements disappearing if HUD scale is greater than 50%.
- Fixed Manic’s spawning before the terminal has been hacked in Cephalon Suda Survival missions.
- Fixed the chat icon displaying as ‘T’ even when bound to another key/button.
- Fixed the TennoGen Kaiju Chroma helmet being unsymmetrical with certain weapons and stances.
- Fixed arrows being misaligned on bow weapons while invisible.
- Fixed the Kaszas not having its unique combo attacks.
- Fixed a hole in the map in certain Void tilesets.
- Fixed Mag’s Bullet Attractor targeting Corrupted Vor’s head making it difficult to defeat him due to his stomach weak spot.
- Fixed a client /host replication issue on orbs for Moon puzzle rooms.
- Fixed the Staticor firing in place of a held Mobile Defense Datamass if a host migration occurred.
- Fixed being aborted from a special requirement mission (Melee only, etc.) during the mission countdown if a player joined who did not meet the requirements.
- Fixed a case where every 8th pick up obtained wouldn't produce a HUD message.
- Fixed Energy Conversion and Health Conversion mods occasionally skipping a pickup.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed Inaros’ diorama missing his cloth attachments.
- Fixed missing death animations on Leech, Mine y Halietos Extenuadores.
- Fixed not receiving a Specter Blueprint after completing a Rescue mission.
- Fixed Client’s seeing disappearing Simulor orbs.
- Fixed Teshin’s Relay lanterns having no flame animation.
- Fixed Interception capture circles growing/shrinking very roughly for Clients.
- Fixed a script error when closing a chat tab during a mission.
April 8th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Tar Mutalist Changes
- Slowing tar created by Infested units now only affects movement speed.
- The health of the tar now scales according to the level of the Tar Mutalist.
- Increased the tar lifespan from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.
- The Quanta Vandal and Prova Vandal are now tradable!
- Reduced the Maestra Hyekka’s Ignis damage by almost half and reduced the status chance by 10%.
- Reduced the Maestra Hyekka’s Firebomb damage by 5% and reduced the status chance by 20%.
- Market Gifts can no longer be sent to players who have placed you on their ignore list.
- Companions will no longer share XP while you’re dead in a mission.
- Kubrows will now use the same logic as Sentinels by despawning when you have died. Upon revival Kubrows will respawn unless they were killed due to incoming damage during bleedout.
- Fixed the Sibear not applying color customizations properly.
- Fixed Wukong’s Cloud Walker ability leaving weapons visible for a moment when cast.
- Fixed the datamass falling through the floor in Void Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed a rare case of Gear not being consumed at the end of a mission after a host migration.
- Fixed players not being damaged by the flaming entrance beneath the J3 Jordas Golem.
- Fixed a host migration crash.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to rejoin a previous mission after aborting during bleedout.
- Fixed the Arsenal search bar not clearing it’s previous search.
- Fixed using the search feature in the Arsenal resetting your scroll placement.
- Fixed rare case of Clients missing Finisher effects.
- Fixed missing quick attack and melee combo sounds for the Glaive Prime.
- Fixed the Diriga Sentinel's interaction with Arc Traps causing a game crash.
April 6th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Tenno Reinforcements
- SIBEAR - Ice in motion can crush mountains, this frozen hammer is no different. (Charge attacks give a 50% status bonus!)
- ATLAS SHIKORO HELMET - An alternate helmet for the Atlas Warframe.
- WUKONG DASHENG HELMET - An alternate helmet for the Wukong Warframe.
- SCYTH SUGATRA - A crystallized companion to the Sibear hammer.
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed Inaros’ Sandstorm lingering even after death in Conclave.
- Increased the recovery speed of targets hit by Oberon’s Reckoning in Conclave.
- Slowed the casting speed of Oberon’s Reckoning animation in Conclave. The Lift attack of Oberon’s Reckoning now occurs just after he raises his hand in Conclave.
- Nyx can no longer alt fire while in Absorb in Conclave.
- Reduced the attack damage on Staticor’s charging mechanic in Conclave.
- Snipetron Vandal Blueprint is now tradable!
- Players will no longer have to log in/out to receive the Tributo diario prompt if already logged in when the login resets.
- Improved the FX on Inaros’ abilities.
- Improved mission loading time.
- Tweaked Sortie Assassination fights so they will no longer be melee only.
- Tweaked sleep/mind controlled reaction animations on bosses.
- Removed a number of unnecessary ziplines in extraction rooms.
- Secondary Weapons that used Sniper Ammo will now consume Pistol Ammo and use Pistol Ammo pickups. Pistol Ammo pickups have been adjusted for these weapons to deliver 10 Ammo on pickup.
- Tweaked animation of the Flameblade’s teleport attack to not be ready to hit players the instant they teleport.
- Tweaked the Stug and Simulor projectiles to properly appear stacked instead of hovering over each other. This also improves the projectiles landing position on objects.
- Fixed the World State menu being cut off in certain screen resolutions.
- Fixed receiving script errors in the Simulacro.
- Fixed Warframe launching multiple copies of the game accidentally.
- Fixed flashlight FX showing random blocks of shade.
- Fixed an abnormally large flare FX in the Void.
- Fixed Chakram en llamas de Nezha repeatably knocking down Ambulas.
- Fixed Kavat’s not being levitated by Vauban’s Bastille.
- Fixed the status effects of Saryn’s Toxic Lash and the Traumatic Redirection (Naramon) skill not applying to finishers.
- Fixed players not receiving Orokin Ciphers or Corrupted Mods after completing the Derelict Survival Vault and surviving 10+ minutes.
- Fixed visual issue of doors clipping through walls.
- Fixed Atracción fatal de Djinn activating on unalerted enemies.
- Fixed not being able to jump through a broken glass window in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed overlapping text in the Profile UI.
- Fixed incorrect camera placement when viewing your Arsenal in the Relays.
- Fixed the Cernos mutalítica y Talons consuming the same ammo pool.
- Fixed the Dual Toxocyst getting ‘excited’ from elemental status effects as per: this thread
- Fixed rendering Ambulas defenseless from casting Loki’s Switch Teleport.
- Fixed players getting out of bounds in certain Uranus Submersible tilesets.
- Fixed Panthera’s blade firing backwards when aimed at the ground.
- Fixed a UI error prompting players to extract before the objective is complete in Alert Survival missions.
- Fixed the Dex Sybaris appearing on the ground as the regular Sybaris when disarmed from a Drahk Master.
- Fixed small cases of companions attacking you if you were Radiation proc’d.
- Fixed incorrect resources spawning in the Jackal boss room. It will now only spawn Ammo as intended.
- Fixed Ripkas sitting incorrectly on Trinity’s Strega Skin.
- Fixed missing impact sounds on Mundo en llamas de Ember ability.
- Fixed a game freeze when logging out while in the ‘Customize Interior’ screen for the Liset.
- Fixed script error when joining a Spy mission.
- Fixed Silenciar y Hushed Invisibility not applying to the Ignis.
- Fixed the Huntsman Soma Skin not applying properly to the Soma Prime.
March 31st, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed a UI error in the Conclave End of Mission screen.
- Added a ‘None’ option to Oberon’s shoulder attachment menu.
- Atracción fatal de Djinn will no longer affect enemies that have a resistance to being mind controlled. This should prevent issues in completing the Lephantis boss fight with a Djinn equipped.
- Improved the performance of Landing Crafts that contain a plethora of ship decorations.
- Fixed the Traumatic Redirection (Naramon) skill not using charges on melee attacks as per: this thread
- Fixed the Dual Kamas Nari and Vali skin not appearing in inventories. This also fixes the skin being absent from the Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle, resulting in an incorrect market price.
Please note that a script is in progress to retroactively award the Dual Kamas Nari and Vali skin to those who purchased the broken bundle. We will let you know when the script is complete. Please note this only affects purchases that occurred after 6:30 p.m ET on March 30 until now.Script is live!
- Fixed various bosses not respecting their behaviors due to Atracción fatal de Djinn.
- Fixed Oberon’s Feyarch Skin shoulder attachments having the same name as his default attachments.
- Fixed the Prisma and Eros arrows not appearing in inventories.
- Fixed the Prisma and Eros arrow quiver appearing as a Skana.
- Fixed players not being able to reconnect to private missions (e.g. Void Key missions) if connection was lost during gameplay.
- Fixed Defense terminals spinning wildly due to Juego de manos.
- Fixed Clients being unable to see an duración de habilidad timer after casting Terrify.
- Fixed Clients being unable to cast Terrify in succession. Clients were seeing the animation play, but the ability would not affect enemies until the first duration of Terrify had been completed.
- Fixed being able to select and ‘Continue’ Vor’s Prize quest in the Codex after completing it.
- Fixed Vay Hek repeating unnecessary ability animations for Clients.
- Fixed game freeze when hitting ‘Enter’ while in in the Gear menu.
March 30th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Oberon Feyarch Skin
- New Customizations
- OBERON FEYARCH COLLECTION
Embody the power of life with the new Oberon Feyarch Collection. This forest-inspired collection features new Skins for Oberon, Paris and the Ack & Brunt.
- Diseño Feyarch de Oberon - Emerge from the darkened forest with this gnarled old soul.
- ACK & BRUNT DANAUS SKIN - The unique sword and shield combo of forest warrior Oberon Feyarch.
- PARIS DRYAD SKIN - Oberon Feyarch’s signature bow.
- Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Recruit Conditioning will now give a more specific message indicating it’s being disabled.
- Reduced the damage of the Dex Sybaris in Conclave.
- The Ogris can now be used in Conclave.
- The Deft Tempo Mod can no longer be used with the Opticor or Miter.
- Fixed Tirón de Mag stagger not properly being affected by stagger immunity Mods in Conclave.
- Fixed an error in the Sudden Justice Conclave Mod’s localization.
- The final Sortie Mission now has a chance to be an Assassination Mission against a level 100 boss!
- You can now move around in El bazar de Maroo while in Vendor mode! Please note that a message will prompt that you’ve been kicked out of Vendor mode if you leave the trading area.
- Added preparatory content for Sortie Season 6 Rewards. Please note that Season 6 will begin tomorrow, March 31st, at the Sortie Rollover Time.
- Add some new death animations to the Grineer.
- Toned down the bright visual FX on Oberon’s Hallowed Ground.
- Improved the visual FX of the ‘Trade’ button in El bazar de Maroo.
- Reduced the Halietos Extenuadores base damage and removed Proc chance.
- Balanced the Juggernaut to be more manageable in high-level Infested missions, particularly Infested Sorties. The Juggernaut's level will never exceed 80, and there is now a cap on the number of reinforcements that the Juggernaut can spawn during the stomp attack. The Juggernaut is also limited to one spawn per mission.
- Fixed arrow ammo count depleting by two instead of one for Clients when using a bow.
- Fixed declined Squad invites sending a ‘Failed to Join’ error message to the sender.
- Fixed an issue causing tags in Relays to not appear over players.
- Fixed some positioning issues on the Sevati Sekhara badge.
- Fixed some confusing wording on Sortie Mission prerequisites as per: this thread
- Fixed an issue causing cloth shading to not use the proper FX.
- Fixed some terrain in the Orokin Moon Spy Mission tileset that players could pass through to access a Vault without completing the trial.
- Fixed the ‘Repeat Last Mission’ button not properly taking players to the Navigation menu.
- Fixed some objects clipping through terrain on the Orokin Moon Spy Mission tileset.
- Fixed Efigie de Chroma not taking the proper helmet customization.
- Fixed the Sands of Inaros’ Sacred Vessel diorama becoming stuck on screen, preventing progress in the Quest.
- Fixed Kubrow imprints appearing as brighter in the imprint preview UI compared to when in normal lighting due to adaptive exposure.
- Fixed Synthesis target scan points not being properly scannable in some instances.
- Fixed some hitching caused by deploying Kinetic Siphon Traps.
- Fixed the collision in the Orokin Derelict’s collapsed hallway that would cause players to become trapped under debris.
- Fixed the minimap not working properly on a dead end tile in the Void.
- Fixed the laser traps not properly turning on and off for Clients in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset Spy Vaults.
- Fixed performance issues for Hosts caused by using Ash’s Bladestorm.
- Fixed an error causing Infested Runners to appear in all Missions.
- Fixed an issue where certain lower-end PCs would see T-Poses instead of proper animations.
- Fixed a visual issue that would occur when ships appear outside your landing craft.
- Fixed Relays showing multiple empty instances. Relays will now show only a single unpopulated instance.
- Fixed the middle ship flying too close to the Landing Craft’s window.
- Fixed not being able to hear the Lotus at the end of a Hijack mission.
- Fixed Lech Kril being associated with Phobos instead of Ceres in Sortie missions.
- Fixed Lisets flying too close to each other when entering a mission.
- Fixed the Liset’s warp sound not playing when leaving various tilesets.
- Fixed incorrect ships appearing on fly-in for Derelict missions.
- Fixed Clients not being able to pass through open doors in the Moon tileset after a console has been activated.
- Fixed buff icons not displaying for Systemic Override (Zenurik) and New Moon (Vazarin) abilities.
- Fixed Mastery Sigils displaying incorrectly on Operadores.
- Fixed doors in the Grineer Galleon tileset appearing white/black.
- Fixed performance issues caused by projectile weapons with high fire rate as per: this thread
- Fixed Red Veil Marks (Medallions) not glowing red in missions.
- Fixed Context action prompts displaying inside consoles.
- Fixed the Maestra Hyekka, Crawlers, Eximus’, and Corpus Scrambus’ affecting Limbo while in the Rift.
- Fixed being unable to consistently move during bleedout state as per: this thread
- Fixed capturing a Corpus target resulting in a crash.
- Fixed the Azima continuously firing as if the trigger was stuck.
- Fixed mantling an edge breaking Merodear de Ivara ability.
- Fixed the Staticor consuming ammo but not firing projectiles.
- Fixed badge placements on Excalibur, Chroma, Mirage, Saryn and Atlas.
- Fixed duplicate titles in the Market banner.
- Fixed Clients seeing generators in Sabotage missions as active after being destroyed.
- Fixed various localization issues.
March 23rd, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Steam Workshop Round Three Releases
- Steam Client Additions:
New Tennogen cosmetic items are now available via the Steam Workshop tab in the in-game Market. You must launch the game through Steam to see the Steam Workshop tab:
- JATTUK MANTLE - A mantle (Grineer word for Syandana) for your Warframe, designed by Master Noob.
- NSARU SYANDANA - A Syandana for your Warframe, designed by Master Noob.
- AQUIROS SYANDANA - A Syandana for your Warframe, designed by led2012.
- MAG ORBIT HELMET & MAG DIPOLE SKIN - A bundle for the Mag Warframe, designed by drawingyourdreams.
- CHROMA KAIJU HELMET - A helmet for the Choma Warframe, designed by [k a z].
- CHROMA TARRASQUE HELMET - A helmet for the Choma Warframe, designed by artarrwen.
- MALTZUR OCULUS LISET SKIN - A unique skin for the Liset, designed by Cobalt.
- ZEPHYR HAGOROMO SKIN - A skin for the Zephyr Warframe, designed by Hitsu San.
- ZEPHYR MONSOON HELMET - A helmet for the Zephyr Warframe, designed by artarrwen.
- ZEPHYR SKEIRON SKIN - A unique skin for the Zephyr Warframe, designed by novadragon01.
- NOVA CYGNI SKIN - A unique skin for the Nova Warframe, designed by Arsenal.
- EXCALIBUR SENTIENT SLAYER SKIN - A unique skin for the Excalibur Warframe, designed by CommanderApocalypse.
- NEKROS LAZARUS HELMET - A helmet for the Nekros Warframe, designed by [k a z].
- MESA FALCON HELMET - A helmet for the Mesa Warframe, designed by prosetisen.
- KRONEN ARIT SKIN - A skin for the Kronen, designed by Arsenal.
- New Cosmetic:
- LOTUS NOGGLE - A small wobbly statue of The Lotus.
- Conclave Changes:
- Increased the Dex Sybaris' ammo pool in Conclave.
- Corrected the Azima's ammo pool in Conclave.
- Lowered the damage of the Vaykor Marelok in Conclave.
- Only one embedded Cernos mutalítica arrow will persist for each player.
- Bursa Changes and Fixes:
- Reduced the turn rate of Bursas so that they are slightly easier to flank.
- Fixed an error that caused Bursas to constantly spawn regardless of alarm status in a Mission.
- Bursa weapon damage has been reduced.
- Bursa overall health and armor has been reduced.
- Bursa front-facing damage reduction has been reduced.
Previous we shipped a change to include a Hilt and Blade component to the Broken War Blueprint in an effort to allow players to have both War and Broken War in their inventory. Unfortunately, we failed to include the Hilt and Blade onto enemy drop tables. This hotfix adds these components to Warframe’s drop table, listed below, correcting the unintentional error.
- War’s Hilt and Blade now drop from Conculysts.
- ‘Dex’ anniversary weapons are now compatible with base weapon skins.
- Players can now replay Sortie Missions they have already completed, but will only receive in-Missions rewards such as XP, drops, and enemy scans, etc. This means there isn't another chance for daily Sortie Reward Pool.
- Slightly adjusted the timing on a cinematic in the Second Dream Quest.
- Weapon experience has been disabled in Tutorial Missions.
- Emoji autocorrect will now only appear after the first 2 characters after : have been typed.
- Improvements have been made to Spy Mission level generation on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Players can now manually close a diorama by pressing the Space, Enter, or Escape key.
- Players can now review the Sacred Vessel more closely in their Landing Craft when playing the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Improved the interaction between the Chesa Kubrow’s Scavenge and Retrieve Abilities, reducing the amount of downtime between the Kubrow smashing crates and picking up items.
- Fixed wall latch audio FX being hearable by all players regardless of positional audio.
- Fixed a crash that would occur after killing an NPC during the ‘corpse cleanup’ disintegration FX.
- Fixed the Extraction Marker appearing for Clients in Exterminate Missions when there are still enemies remaining.
- Fixed the Cernos mutalítica not dealing damage to Saryn’s spores, preventing them from being spread.
- Fixed the default Infested Cernos arrow visual FX being set to blue instead of yellow.
- Fixed the Cernos mutalítica visual FX only appearing for a few seconds when used with Navegador de Ivara.
- Fixed the Dex Sybaris taking its energy color from the player’s Secondary, instead of its assigned color.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when randomizing Equinox’s appearance.
- Fixed the revive screen overlapping with the EOM reward screen at the end of a Mission.
- Fixed the channeling cost stat displaying as 0 on all weapons.
- Fixed an issue causing dagger weapons to endlessly loop its equip animation.
- Fixed some elemental environment FX not properly generating when players spawn into a Mission.
- Fixed some badges displaying too brightly.
- Fixed an extra head floating just offscreen in the Trinity Deluxe skin diorama. Did you see it? That’s alright, it saw you.
- Fixed Inaros’ Sandstorm visual FX covering too large an area when ranged Mods are equipped.
- Fixed Ivara permanently receiving a ‘Power in Use’ error after having her Arco de Artemisa stolen by a Drahk Master as per: this thread]
- Fixed visual FX on the Amphis that shone too brightly.
- Fixed Baro Ki’Teer not properly displaying if players already own a noggle purchased from his inventory.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the Second Dream’s shield-draining puzzle with Inaros.
- Fixed the Staticor sitting improperly in the Arsenal equipment preview.
- Fixed the holster position of the Staticor and thrown sidearms for Nekros and Limbo.
- Fixed the Ninkondi opening and closing in an unusual way when equipped with an attachment in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue causing some Challenges to be tracked during tutorial Missions.
- Fixed multiple script errors that would occur after a Consciente loses an arm.
- Fixed a low health warning appearing in Archwing Missions when switching into Archwing mid-Mission.
- Fixed long names overlapping descriptions in the Dojo object selection menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Stug’s alt-fire to continually repeat the Stug’s firing audio FX.
- Fixed a script error that would occur on the Orokin Moon tileset due to terrain crash visual FX.
- Fixed Loki’s Decoy spawning with no head, weapon or customization when spawning in the Dojo’s dueling room.
- Fixed an error causing Inaros to get stuck when devouring friendly targets affected by the Radiation proc.
- Fixed the spinning fan in Grineer Galleon tilesets becoming stuck if a player turns their attention away from it.
- Fixed an issue causing heavy axe weapons to prevent the preview of weapon skins.
- Fixed Inaros’ Scarab Swarm being usable on corpses.
- Fixed an issue in the Sands of Inaros Quest that could cause menus to freeze after seeing the in-Mission Sacred Vessel diorama.
- Fixed Inaros’ Scarab Swarm not having consistent targeting when moving the camera while aiming.
- Fixed a script error that would occur in the UI for Survival Missions.
- Fixed the Tennogen icon floating slightly out of place off screen.
- Fixed several overlapping textures and holes in Inaros’ tomb in the Sands of Inaros Quest Mission.
- Fixed an error causing Clients to remain on a black screen when attempting to load into The Second Dream’s Save the Reservoir Mission.
- Fixed Ivara’s arrow texture showing as black.
- Fixed the Simulor not properly applying multi-shot upgrades when used by a Client.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow sometimes displaying a miniature Hydroid when used in Conclave.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow leaving a hitbox in the center of the puddle when used in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue where a client killing someone with an explosion in PvP would permanently break the Kill Feed announcements.
- Fixed an issue in Capture the Cephalon causing the Cephalon to move improperly for clients.
- Fixed Inaros’s Sandstorm visual FX lingering after death in Conclave.
- Fixed various localization issues.
March 22nd, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- The Soaring Strike Conclave Mod can no longer be used with the Zhuge.
- Braton series damage has been increased in Conclave.
- Boltor Prime damage has been reduced in Conclave.
- Gorgon series damage has been reduced in Conclave.
- Karak series damage has been increased in Conclave.
- Soma series damage has been reduced in Conclave.
- Dera series damage has been reduced in Conclave.
- Supra damage has been reduced in Conclave.
- MK 1 Kunai damage has been increased in Conclave.
- AkZani damage has been increased in Conclave.
- Attica damage has been increased in Conclave.
- Zhuge damage has been decreased in Conclave.
- Trinity’s Energy Vampire will no longer affect Inaros when in Sandstorm.
- Adjusted the audio FX on the Dual Toxocyst.
- Saryn’s Molt decoys will no longer be destroyed when Saryn enters a Nullifier bubble.
- Improved the aspect ratio scaling for players using 21:9.
- Damaged Mods acquired via the new-player experience are no longer tradeable.
- Various visual adjustments were made to the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset’s underwater portions.
- Fixed an issue preventing Staticor research in Dojos from completing for players that started research in between a February Hotfix. Clans in this specific circumstance (there were a finite amount) will now only need to donate one Tellurium to Staticor research in order for research to begin.
- Fixed incorrect positioning of the Zhuge's custom tassel.
- Fixed some audio FX not playing properly for the Braton.
- Fixed the Angstrum not playing the proper audio FX when charging up.
- Fixed weapons with alt fire being usable during Inaros’ Sandstorm.
- Fixed enemies that have their positions ‘painted’ not properly updating on Client’s minimaps.
- Fixed Focus Powers consuming the Energy Conversion Mod’s buff.
- Fixed Inaros’ Scarab Swarm not healing Sentinels.
- Fixed the Staticor’s charged shot harming enemies while in Paseo dimensional de Limbo.
- Fixed an error that would occur when an enemy is killed via melee channeling.
- Fixed Inaros’ Devour not being able to consume enemies below his position.
- Fixed Kavats not having the proper horrifically painful struggle animations when the life drains from their eyes as players set them on fire. You monsters.
- Fixed the Imperator Syandana sitting high on the neck of many Warframes.
- Fixed some languages not getting proper subtitles.
- Fixed an issue causing Emojis to not properly resize themselves when resizing the chat window.
- Fixed Inaros’ Scarab Armor buff persisting through death.
- Fixed players being able to escape the landing craft by wall-climbing through certain areas.
- Fixed Inaros starting at 0 shields when using an Archwing.
- Fixed energy trail visual FX on melee weapons not properly displaying at the start of a Mission when entering a Mission with only a melee weapon equipped.
- Fixed a typo that would appear in Mirage’s Quest subtitles.
- Fixed an error that could occur in the Jordas Verdict Trial when player die in out-of-bounds locations.
- Fixed Captain Vor’s beam visual FX not displaying properly in the tutorial Mission.
- Fixed players not properly being returned to their Landing Craft holding the Operador at the final stage of the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed Syndicate Missions appearing on Mission Nodes that are unlocked via a Quest, such as the Moon.
- Fixed a memory leak that related to Icicles on Ice Planet tilesets.
- Fixed the Convergence countdown timer being slightly out of sync with the buff display countdown timer.
- Fixed a grammatically incorrect Ordis subtitle.
- Fixed the Extraction marker appearing in Extermination Missions before all enemies have been slain.
- Fixed an error caused the Second Dream Quest to not complete after the final cutscene in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed an error causing a loss of functionality after returning to their Landing Craft from a Mission with an Active Quest.
- Fixed an error that would occur in the Missions Rewards drop table at the End of Mission screen when aborting a Mission.
- Fixed various localization issues.
March 16th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Fixed Archwing Mods having no affect.
March 16th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed an issue in Mobile Defense Missions causing the Staticor to stop firing.
- Fixed the Zhuge being listed as Alarming when it should be Silent.
- Fixed an issue with the positioning of the Chat window not saving.
March 16th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Tenno Reinforcements
- Tenno Reinforcements:
ZHUGE: This devastating automatic crossbow is the perfect marriage of ancient Earth weaponry and Tenno technology.
- Conclave Changes:
- Daikyu flight speed has been increased by 35% in Conclave.
- MK1-Paris charged shot flight speed has been increased by 35% in Conclave.
- Paris, Paris Prime, and Cernos series charged shot flight speed has been increased 50% in Conclave.
- Conclave Weekly Mission Conditioning requirements reduced to 10 Daily Challenges from 20.
- Reduced the range and damage of Nekros’ Soul Punch in Conclave.
- Inaros’ Dessicate y Explosión sónica de Banshee range has been increased and now hit in a 40 degree FOV.
- There is now a ‘Active Tab Notification Only’ setting in Chat Options. With this setting turned on, you will only see in-game chat notifications from channels that you’re currently active in.
- Baro Ki’Teer will now have a unique greeting when interacting with Inaros.
- Increased overall ambient lighting across various tilesets to help improve the quality of character lighting.
- Lowered the effect of the Powerfist’s screen shake FX.
- Some visual hints have been added to help players discover caches in Reactor Sabotage Missions.
- Reduced the number of magnetic bubbles that spawn in enclosed areas in Reactor Sabotage Missions.
- Reduced the overall size of Reactor Sabotage tilesets.
- Players can now trade the Carrier Sentinel’s Looter Mod.
- Improvements have been made to the responsiveness of portals and fissures in the Orokin Moon Spy Vaults.
- Adjusted the volume of the Liset’s audio FX.
- Fixed the Celestia Syandana’s energy trail visual FX incorrectly displaying during melee channeling.
- Fixed an error causing lens flare FX to appear twice.
- Fixed the Drekar Ballista Eximus and Drekar Scorpion Eximus not properly appearing in Missions or the Codex.
- Fixed two Landing Crafts that would fly through each other in the landing bay of the Relay.
- Fixed some visual fx causing the torches in the Sands of Inaros Quest to appear pixelated.
- Fixed the Cernos mutalítica’ swarm visual FX not properly appearing.
- Fixed the Xiphos’ air support turret not properly regenerating shields after they’ve been damaged.
- Fixed fires not properly extinguishing for Clients in Reactor Sabotage Missions.
- Fixed an issue causing alarms to pause the timer in Spy Missions indefinitely on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed an issue with enemy patrols in Grineer Reactor Sabotage Missions.
- Fixed some animation issues with coolant visual FX in Reactor Sabotage Missions.
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Sentinel Mask not properly using energy color.
- Fixed a bright green visual FX showing on Saryn Prime when using Toxic Lash.
- Fixed a crash that would occur due to poor connectivity.
- Fixed an issue causing Operador customizations to not load properly when returning from a Mission.
- Fixed Banshee’s Sonar created outdated enemy markers on the minimap.
- Fixed an error causing a warning message to repeatedly play when a player does not have a weapon equipped and is trying to access it.
- Fixed an error preventing players from climbing up or grabbing onto ledges while holding the Staticor.
- Fixed Loki’s Switch Teleport occasionally allowing players to be teleported into walls.
- Fixed the UI incorrectly stating that you had invalid Inventory slots when claiming Tributo diario items that require a new slot.
- Fixed buff icons displaying as grey squares in the Conclave.
- Fixed a hang when loading into an Orokin Moon Spy mission.
- Fixed Chat tab icons being removed once the tab was maximized.
- Fixed Angstrum, Opticor and Stug displaying incorrect noise levels in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Infested Hives being invincible.
- Fixed always having your Primary equipped when dropping in-game objects (Power Cell, Datamass, etc) even if you had your Secondary or Melee equipped prior to dropping the item.
- Fixed incorrect description on the Secondary Wind Conclave Mod. This Mod is intended to have the effect last for 5 seconds when maxed ranked, not when unranked.
- Fixed not receiving an Inbox message after completing the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Fixed experiencing a script error when casting Hydroid’s Undertow in the Conclaves.
- Fixed Sentinels not properly calculating rank reduction for Capacity when a player uses a Forma on a Sentinel Mod slot.
- Fixed Sentinels not properly calculating rank reduction for Capacity when a player uses a Forma on a Sentinel Weapon slot.
- Fixed a Landing Craft loading screen that was unnecessarily bright.
- Fixed weapons losing their polarity after a Host Migration.
- Fixed some unusual visual FX on Darvo’s marketplace banners.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow not properly applying to players that walk into the puddle in Conclave.
- Fixed Recruit Conditioning not properly indicating as being on or off when in Russian.
- Fixed Conclave matches formed through Host Migration not properly being joinable through matchmaking.
- Fixed audio FX on modular Corpus enemies not playing properly.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to cast other abilities during Inaros’ Devour after entering the pause menu during Devour’s cast.
- Fixed a crash report that would automatically open after closing the Warframe client.
March 10th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced Mesa’s passive health from +50 to +30 when no melee weapon is equipped in Conclave.
- Reduced the Flight Speed buff of Blind Shot and Lucky Shot Conclave mods from 60% to 40%.
- Lowered the damage and duration of Inaros’ Desiccation in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of Inaros’ Scarab Swarm in Conclave.
- Reduced the brightness of Saryn’s idle animation lens flare.
- Adjusted the Grineer Drone nullifier shields in the Law of Retribution to blue in order to make it easier to notice in the desert environment.
- Reduced the damage of the Maestra Hyekka’s flamethrower.
- Changed Shock Eximus auras to proc with Electric Damage instead of Magnetic. Now all 4 raw elements are represented in Eximus Units.
- Players that are out of bounds in the Jordas Precept Trial will now be teleported back in-bounds.
- Early extraction in Archwing Exterminate Missions has been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue preventing players from obtaining some end of mission rewards.
- Removed some audio FX from Inaros’ vault door in the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Fixed music not properly playing during the Sands of Inaros Quest boss battles.
- Fixed some unusual movement that would occur for players when interacting with ziplines.
- Fixed clients seeing players facing the incorrect direction when on a zipline.
- Fixed the Shadow Stalkers blueprint drop rate not having been properly increased to match the normal Stalker’s drop rate increase - this was indeed an oversight.
- Fixed Grineer hacking puzzles missing their audio FX.
- Fixed the Simulor’s orbs not consistently fusing together when used with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors.
- Fixed players receiving experience for killing Wardens in the Simulacro.
- Fixed an error when exiting the Mod section of the Codex not bringing players to the proper menu.
- Fixed a memory leak occurring in Relays.
- Fixed an issue causing Clan names to not properly display over players in Relays.
- Fixed an issue causing the Defense console to shift positioning in Mobile Defense Missions, preventing completion.
- Fixed the Rank 1 Mastery Test forcing players to use their secondary weapon instead of a primary.
- Fixed players chat windows not properly remembering their settings when moving between the Landing Craft, Relay, and Missions.
- Fixed Squad information not properly displaying after a Host Migration or failed Host Migration.
- Fixed arc trap visual FX being difficult to see.
- Fixed a crash related that would occur when rendering shadows with some drivers.
March 8th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Optimized sky textures for better performance.
- Fixed crash caused by giving your Secondary weapon to a Rescue Target and then taking it away.
March 8th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Reactor Sabotage Changes & Fixes:
- Sightly increased fire spread time when the ship is overheating.
- Slightly tweaked lower level missions to reduce difficulty.
- Reduced delay between destroying Fuel Injectors and the Reactor explosion to 2 seconds.
- Bursa’s will no longer spawn when the alarms are active during the Blast Door stage on Corpus Ship Sabotage.
- Increased the number of spawning enemies during the Defense stages when in a full squad.
- Fixed Magnetic fields spawning too close to hacking consoles, preventing the player from unlocking the Blast Door in order to extract.
- Fixed having to backtrack from the Reactor Room to reach the Blast Door objective.
- Tweaked Fuel Cell spawn to improve context action overlapping.
- Fixed Laser grids not disabling after extracting or destroying the Coolant Cell in Corpus missions.
- Corpus tileset Coolant Room/tileset changes:
- Removed two moving laser grids.
- Replaced one Turret spawn with a Camera.
- Hacking Panel will be disabled when the the doors open.
- Doors no longer lock after retrieving or destroying the Coolant Reactor.
- Moved the spawn location/timing of the floor-based MOAs.
- Added blocking volumes to make certain vents easier to traverse.
- You can now place the Sacred Vessel on your ship as a decoration if you've completed the Sands of Inaros quest!
We're currently running a script to give the Sacred Vessel decoration to those who have already completed the quest- we will let you know when it is complete!Script is now live! Check your Liset Interior decorations to place your Sacred Vessel!
- Added new Rampart overheating sounds.
- Added Coolant Cell and Fuel Cell drop sounds in Reactor Sabotage missions.
- Loki will no longer be able to complete the Mastery Rank 10-11 test by Switch Teleporting to the end. (What a trickster!)
- Tweaked lensflares on certain Warframe abilities to reduce brightness.
- Improved mission intro sound in outdoor tilesets.
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced the damage of MK-1 Furis in the Conclaves.
- Reduced the damage of Gorgon series weapons in the Conclaves.
- Fixed audio-related performance degradation: audio/reverb-related glitches and framerate hitching has been fixed.
- Fixed unplayable texture issues for players running DirectX 9 on older AMD.
- Fixed massive framerate issues that could occur in tilesets with zip-lines.
- Fixed Hyekka’s performing weird animations when traversing ziplines. Gone, but not forgotten: GIF
- Fixed the ‘Buy Capacity’ button on Focus trees being clickable after unlocking a skill Way, and displaying the wrong Focus amount needed to buy more capacity.
- Fixed Xiphos’ Sentry Turret not being removed when the player who casted it leaves the game.
- Fixed Xiphos’ Sentry Turret disappearing when a Host Migration occurred.
- Fixed massive Performance problems that could occur in missions with ziplines.
- Fixed Saryn Prime turning completely green when casting Miasma.
- Fixed certain Warframes showing incorrect FX when Channeling with the Mastery Sigil.
- Fixed Sensor Bar doors showing near-invisible Magnetic fields.
- Fixed Limbo being hurt by environmental Lightning while in the Rift.
- Fixed the Supra appearing completely black.
- Fixed weird positioning of Staff Melee weapons on Atlas.
- Possible fix for Sprag and Ven’kra Tel not dropping the Void Key during their boss fight. Please let us know if this issue remains!
- Fixed not being able to view the Sands of Inaros Quest diorama in your Codex after completing the Quest.
- Fixed projectiles creating a Hit FX when shot through Escudo eléctrico de Volt.
- Fixed Blindaje anti-aéreo Conclave Mod not being purchasable from Teshin.
- Fixed the Ballistica's projectile trail not using selected energy color.
- Fixed Equinox turning all white when using Metamorfosis to switch from Day to Night form.
March 7th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Enemy Spawning Adjustments (Missed 18.5 Note)
Update 18.5 contained a change made to ensure that enemies will no longer spawn in areas that have been cleared, as long as the level is not on alert. This change was made to help prevent an exploit that caused enemies to rapidly spawn in the same room only to be instantly killed by stealthed players, and these enemies never scaled. This was limited mostly to Deception Missions, but was present in Sabotage, Mobile Defense or Spy Missions as well.
Enemies will now spawn in areas not yet seen by players. This will allow players to clear rooms stealthily, while avoiding enemies spawning behind players and potentially ruining any stealth runs. ‘Alerted’ enemies will spawn nearby and out of sight, but can also spawn in rooms already seen by players.
These changes will not affect enemy spawning in Exterminate, Excavation, Survival or Defense Missions, but will have a slight impact on enemy spawning on other Mission types.
- Loot Crates obtained in the Orokin Moon tileset puzzle rooms will no longer play rare Loot Crate audio FX which mislead players.
- Improved the lighting FX displaying on Squad ships seen outside the player’s Landing Craft.
- Removed item drops from Mastery Rank 4 survival test.
- Removed redundant Empty Relay Instances
- Cleaned up Kubrow barks and breathing.
- Chat is now enabled in 'Vendor Mode' in El bazar de Maroo.
- The Provoked Mod now affects Inaros's bleed out damage.
- Fixed a bug preventing the extraction door from opening in Sands of Inaros quest.
- Fixed issues with the Sacred Vessel being consumed too early in the Sands of Inaros quest, leading to progression stoppers. We are working on a script for this - stand by for news of it being complete.
- Fixed an issue caused by the Stalker activating alert lockdowns when appearing in Missions on Orokin Moon tilesets.
- Fixed Bursa MOAs not properly reporting their kills as belonging to a player in challenges after they’ve been hacked.
- Fixed an error that would occur when entering bleedout in Conclave as Inaros while looking at an enemy player.
- Fixed a memory leak that would occur with Clan and Alliance emblems in Relays.
- Fixed audio FX that were not properly functioning on Inaros’ tomb doors in the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be automatically logged out during the End of Mission screen, causing them to lose their Mission’s inventory.
- Fixed an error causing the Vessel to be lost from the player’s inventory during the Sands of Inaros Quest Mission.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in PhysX.
- Fixed Astral Twilight being fully ranked when obtained in Orokin Moon Spy Missions.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to equip non-conclave weapons in conclave mode.
- Fixed an issue with Loadout Slot unlocks for PvE being accessible in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed a bug causing all fusion cores in mission rewards to be labelled “new”.
- Fixed an issue in Moon Spy Mission allowing players to bypass the obstacles/puzzle
- Fixed error where randomizing your Kubrow’s appearance could result in unnatural fur colours.
- Fixed Bursa spawning mechanics to prevent unlimited spawns in missions where alarms could not be disabled.
- Fixed Xiphos turrets not being destroyed when their creator leaves the mission.
- Fixed a bug causing Liset turrets to be destroyed after a host migration.
- Fixed an error preventing Nightmare mods being received from Sabotage Nightmare Missions.
- Fixed an issue where players could cause issues in the arsenal if they opened the loadout menu while browsing a specific item in a category.
- Fixed issues with crates spawning on the wrong levels of Moon Defense.
- Fixed an issue with various level holes.
- Fixed issues with the Draco elevator, we now teleport players to the top of the elevator in the event they fall through.
March 6th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Slightly tweaked wording on Ping limit warning to be more clear to end users.
- Optimized physics memory usage.
- Fixed an issue with Aventura El Archwing not being completable for players, specifically players being unable to start the Balor Fomorian mission.
- Fixed overzealous checks in cache verify that would mis-diganose corruption in data that was perfectly fine.
- Fixed regression in sound code causing performance issues.
- Fixed issues with certain weapons / powers causing ragdoll issues.
March 5th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Removed Cannonade from Transmutación and marked it untradable until it can be balanced and released properly. If you have it, you can keep it, but note it might change.
- Kavats have had their melee damage output halved. They will also no longer attack Defense targets or Excavators.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed issues with Host Migration
- Fixed Ash's Teleport not staggering enemies.
- Fixed a progression stopper in the Jordas Verdict Trial where Esophages wouldn't work.
- Possible fixes and improvements for performance issues related to the PhysX effects.
March 4th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Sands of Inaros Changes and Fixes
- Slightly adjusted Baro Ki’Teer’s audio VO during the Quest.
- Lowered damage of the Rumbler rock throw.
- Lowered damage of the Inaros Golem’s laser eyes.
- Improved the targeting of the Inaros Golem.
- Adjusted the volume of the Onyx Golem’s audio FX.
- Improved the quality of Kavat spawning VO.
- Slightly adjusted the quality of all VO within the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Slightly adjusted the final boss’s movement AI.
- Made overall improvements to enemy attacks and AI.
- Made various audio adjustments to the Sands of Inaros’ Quest levels.
- Fixed an issue causing unique golem enemies in the Sands of Inaros Quest to get stuck.
- Fixed an issue that would enable players to kill the final boss of the Quest when playing as Inaros in a pre-death state.
- Fixed laser traps occasionally disappearing or pointing the wrong way in Spy Missions on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed players being unable to trade Inaros’ Blueprint.
- Fixed Inaros’ Idle Animation Icons not displaying properly.
- Fixed blast door closing audio FX not properly playing.
- Fixed Inaros’ Scarab Swarm not taking on the proper energy color for audio FX.
- Fixed a water splash visual FX not playing properly.
- Fixed a lighting issue that would cause doorways to turn black.
- Fixed the Garden Arch, Dokomo Bell, Jakari Bell, Katsuen Bell, and Nishan Bell not displaying properly in the Dojo.
- Fixed a rare issue affecting Kavat movement.
- Fixed an area in the Orokin Moon tileset where enemies could become stuck while moving.
- Fixed some animation issues in Sargas Ruk’s firing FX.
- Fixed Dojo Room messages showing an inappropriate texture in the background.
- Fixed Loki’s Radial Disarm not functioning on Maestra Hyekka.
- Fixed chat autocomplete not properly recognizing emotes.
- Fixed clouds appearing as squares in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed a progression stopper at the end of the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed some improper visual FX appearing on Grineer Derelict tilesets.
- Fixed @playername autocomplete crashing when used in a private conversation.
- Fixed tab cycling not working with the pause menu open.
- Fixed Grineer Sabotage Missions missing panic buttons.
- Fixed many common crashes.
March 4th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Sands of Inaros
- New Warframe: Inaros
Inaros - Risen from the sands, Inaros commands the desert's fearsome power.
- DESICCATION: blasts enemies with a wave of cursed sand, blinding and damaging them while also stealing their health.
- DEVOUR marks your target, trapping it in quicksand. Charging the ability will draw them towards Inaros for devouring. Alternatively, Inaros or his allies can activate the target, transferring a percentage of its health and shields. If the target dies by the hands of Inaros, a sand shadow will spawn to assist him.
- SANDSTORM transforms Inaros into a whirling spiral of sand, gathering nearby pickups and throwing enemies away. Enemies previously marked for devour within its radius will drained of shields and health.
- SCARAB SWARM is a charged ability, converting your health into hardened scarab armor. Descarga it to inflict a swarm of insects toward your enemies. Any survivors will have their health drained and bestowed upon your allies within radius.
- New Quest: Sands of Inaros
Baro Ki’Teer is searching for riches under the sands of Phobos, but he needs Tenno help in order to find his fortune.
- New Enemies
- FERAL KAVAT - A feral Kavat. Feral Kavats can be found in all Derelict Missions, except Defense.
- HYEKKA - A Grineer-enhanced Kavat, trained to hunt down Infestation.
- MAESTRA HYEKKA - Summons a Hyekka to fight for it. Maestra Hyekka will replace Drahk Masters on Phobos (Grineer Settlement tileset). They will also appear in any Grineer Mission that features Infested, and may also appear in other Missions that spawn Grineer enemies.
- New Weapons
- LESION - Pierce enemy defenses at a comfortable melee distance
- CERNOS MUTALÍTICA - Overcome with Infestation, this bow’s arrows now spread poisonous contagion to any surface they hit.
- DUAL TOXOCYST - Brain-strikes excite this bioweapon, causing it to rapidly release toxic munitions.
- New Cosmetics
- New Landing Craft - XIPHOS - Featuring Sentry Gun air-support, this stylish Landing Craft is an asset in any battle.
- ABRASYS SYANDANA - Evokes stone scarred but not destroyed by the sea’s tireless onslaught.
- CELESTIA SYANDANA - Displays Daily Conclave Challenge progress, with a beam of light for each completed challenge.
- INAROS ANUBIS HELMET - A uniquely-styled alternate helmet for Inaros.
- 'DOJO' COLOUR PICKER - a colour palette based on the Dojo Pigment colours!
- NEW PROFILE ICONS - Palatine Rhino, Nemesis Nyx, and The Corpus have new Profile Icons!
- New General Features:
- The Randomizer is here! Players can now customize their loadout and appearance using the ‘Randomize’ button in the Arsenal under Loadout Options!
- Players can now search through their weapons or Warframes in the Arsenal via a ‘Search’ bar in the upper left.
- Players can now access and organize their Arsenal Loadout by selecting their Loadout in the upper left corner of the Arsenal menu.
- Players can now equip a Sigil on their Operator in the Operator Customizations menu.
- Acquiring a Mod that is not yet in your collection will flag the Mod as ‘New’ in the End of Mission screen details.
- Simaris's offerings have been expanded to include 2 New Mods:
- Health Conversion: Picking up Health Orbs grants up to 450 armor, stacking up to 3 times. Taking damage will consume a stack after 2 seconds.
- Energy Conversion: Picking up an Energy Orb grants 60% more Ability Strength to your next ability cast.
- Reactor Sabotage 2.0
Grineer and Corpus Ship Reactor Sabotage missions have been given a total overhaul, complete with diverse mission objectives and a new set of Sabotage-unique tiles. Reactor Sabotage 2.0 includes:
- Interactive Mission objectives that will change depending on the squad playstyle. These objectives will create unique environmental hazards and varying extraction goals depending on the squads choice.
- 4 new Grineer tiles.
- 4 new Corpus tiles.
- Enemy Caches have been added to these missions, players have the option to find 3 in each mission! Finding all 3 can yield access to rewards like Nitain and pieces of the new XIPHOS Landing Craft.
- Tileset Expansion - Orokin Moon
The Orokin Moon tileset has been expanded to include new game modes. These additions include:
- 20 new environmental tiles.
- Defense, Capture, Rescue, and Warframe’s most difficult Spy Missions yet!
- Overall improvements to older tileset rooms, including graphical and lighting adjustments.
- Chat Changes
Warframe’s chat UI has been given a complete overhaul, including new features and more intuitive settings for private conversations and player searching. We will continue to expand upon the chat UI in the coming updates. The following changes have been made to the chat UI:
- Chat has received a visual reskin.
- Tabs are now icons for default channels and text for private messages, separating chat channels from conversations you’re having with other players.
- An Emojis tab has been added to the chat UI! Share your feelings without words using Emoji’s you know and love, in addition to Warframe exclusive Emojis. Enjoy! :D
- Emoji’s can also be auto-completed with the : command.
- Emoji color settings has been added to the Chat Options menu.
- Auto-complete player name functionality has been added. This tab will open when typing @, and will only show players recently spoken to.
- Chat channel notifications will now appear in the chat tab when a player’s name has been mentioned in a channel. This effect will be brief for channels you are currently speaking in, but more prominent for channels you are not currently focused on.
- Pressing up and down while in a chat channel will display previous messages you’ve sent.
- Maximum character count in the Trade channel is 180.
- A whisper button has been added to the player Profile screen.
- Lighting Improvements
Firstly, this is a sweeping change across the entire game! Please be conscious that some areas may appear overly or underlit. We will work to fix up any rough looking spots - feel free to send screenshots are way in bug threads throughout the appropriate subforums.
With Inaros, the sands of old have been swept away from U18 Warframe leaving behind a newer, more vibrant U18.5 Warframe. In many respects, 18.5 is a remastered, more HD version of Warframe with months of technical graphical improvements and artistic relighting of many parts of the game (and more to come in subsequent updates). On top of these changes are across the board rendering performance improvements we hope you'll enjoy, keep in mind that your particular hardware may benefit more and benefit less depending on your GPU, resolution and preferred graphics settings.
- Lighting textures have been reengineered to reduce square compression artifacts and ugly color banding. You may have seen me point this out on past Devstreams.
- All PBR materials have been recompressed with a more accurate format, new and subtle details are visible on your PBR'd Warframes, gear and in the environment.
- Reflection Probes have been built through many areas of the game, grounding PBR materials with more accurate lighting.
- Character and weapon lighting includes more accurate 'dual specular' lighting which means metallic surfaces are more realistic and fancy looking.
- HDR rendering has been switched to a compact 32bit format which has improved HDR rendering performance for a wide range of GPUs.
- Tonemapping has been adjusted to use more of the range of lighting content in the game, images have more detail, particularly richer in the darks.
- Motion Blur and Depth of Field have been re-engineered to run faster and look better, fast moving and defocused objects no longer appear 'cut out' on their silhouettes.
- Draw order optimizations have been applied to every object in the game, which improves overall performance, particularly in worst-case scenarios.
- Atmospheric fog effects are now rendering in a separate lighting pass, allowing richer particle effects at distance without being 'erased' by atmosphere.
- Particle lighting has been improved to more accurately represent the local lighting environment.
- Wind force modelling on many particle systems increase realism as various environmental particles now respond to explosive forces and Warframe powers – you've also probably seen us showcase this in our most recent Devstream.
- Bloom system has been softened and made more seated in the scene. The burnt-out look is replaced with a more subtle and gentle sci-fi glow.
- Physics collision, performance and stability have all been improved, as a long-awaited upgrade of Warframe PhysX libraries has been completed.
- Interception AI Improvements
Enemies in Interception Missions have been overhauled to help improve the flow of combat over the course of the Mission. These improvements include:
- Superior objective finding and hacking agent selection.
- Better player tracking and more intuitive movement to Squad location.
- Conclave Changes & Additions
- Recruit Conditioning has been enabled for all players who are Rank 0-2 with the Conclave Syndicate:
- Players who are Rank 0-2 will be matched together in matchmaking.
- Effects from Rare mods are disabled in Recruit matches.
- This option is turned on by default and can be turned off in the Conclave Liset Console if you want to join matches with Rank 3+ players.
- The option is disabled and removed for players who are Rank 3+ with the Conclave Syndicate.
- New Annihilation and Team Annihilation Conclave Map: Orokin Moon.
- All Capture the Cephalon maps with the exception of Gasworks are now playable in Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
- Mesa and Hydroid are now playable in Conclave.
- The Akzani and Akjagara are now available for use in Conclave.
- New Mods added to End of Mission Rewards for all game modes:
- Rapid Consequence (Sniper) - On Kill, +50% reload speed for 3 seconds.
- Static Alacrity (Staticor) - +50% Flight Speed, -50% Explosion Radius.
- Thundermiter (Miter) - 100% chance Charged Projectiles explode, -50% fire rate.
- Shrapnel Rounds (Marelok) - 200% Multishot, -66% Damage.
- Ambush Optics (Rubico) - -50% Zoom
- Brain Storm (Grakata) - On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 0.5 seconds.
- Skull Shots (Viper) - On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 1 second.
- New skins available for the following weapons from Teshin at Typhoon Rank:
- Ack & Brunt
- Dragon Nikana
- Dual Skana
- Dual Vasto
- Twin Vipers
- Los siguientes Mods y Aumentos ahora están disponibles en Teshin:
- Blindaje anti-aéreo: + 40% de resistencia al daño por Explosión, -0,1 de movilidad.
- Poder de tres: Aumento de cónclave de Aljaba de Ivara: el Aljaba dispara tres flechas y consume 20 más de energía.
- Recuperación de guardia - Nezha Halo guardián Conclave Augment - 50% of the casting cost returned based on how much protection is left.
- Golpe de descarga - Nekros Soul Punch Conclave Augment - Soul Punch also depletes up to 25 energy from the target.
- Enlace engañoso - Loki Decoy Conclave Augment - 50% of damage Loki takes is transferred to Decoy, and vice versa.
- Prisma protector - Mirage Prism Conclave Augment - Prism follows above Mirage for 4 seconds.
- Mina de antimateria - Nova Antimatter Drop Conclave Augment - Creates a fully charged stationary orb that explodes after 6s or when an enemy gets within proximity.
- Empujar & Halar - Equinox Metamorfosis Conclave Augment - Switching to Day-form staggers enemies within 6m and knocks them down when switching to Night-form.
- Retumbador - Atlas Rumbler Conclave Augment - Atlas becomes a Rumbler with rock armor that can absorb up to 500 damage.
- El vals de Mesa - Mesa Peacemaker Conclave Augment - Dodge roll while Peacemaker is active at the cost of 5 energy.
- All Warframes now have an innate 4 second immunity to being staggered or knocked down after being staggered or knocked down in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of daggers and their Stances in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Guiding Light Nikana attack in Conclave.
- Removed staggers from all equipped melee slide attacks with the exception of Fist weapons in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Grinlok in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Furis and Dex Furis in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Snipetron Vandal in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of Dual Grakatas in Conclave.
- Removed bounce from Miter’s charged shot in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Hind in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Strun Wraith in Conclave.
- Increased AoE damage of the Penta, Castanas series, Talons and Kulstar in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of Penta series in Conclave.
- Increased the lifetime of the Castanas series and Talons in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Kulstar in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Tonkor in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Tonkor in Conclave.
- Tonkor projectile now has a max of two bounces before exploding on next impact in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Angstrum in Conclave.
- Increased the AoE of the Simulor series in Conclave.
- Removed the Headshot damage multiplier from the Simulor series in Conclave.
- Increase the range and damage of Ash’s Bladestorm in Conclave.
- Increased the damage and decreased the health of Efigie de Chroma in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Nova's Molecular Prime in Conclave.
- Increased the range and damage of Loki's Radial Disarm in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Frost’s Avalanche in Conclave.
- Increased the duration of Vauban’s Vortex in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Lanzas divinas de Nezha en Cónclave.
- Increased the range of Volt’s Overload in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Rhino’s Stomp in Conclave.
- Range and damage increased of Saryn’s Miasma in Conclave.
- Increased the range and lowered damage of Oberon’s Reckoning in Conclave.
- Decreased the damage and range of Corte fugaz de Excalibur en Cónclave.
- Reduced the damage of Prisma de Mirage en Cónclave.
- You can no longer gain energy when Mirage’s Eclipse is active in Conclave.
- Ivara’s Encumbered Arrow now has a 2m AoE and its duration increased to 5 seconds in Conclave.
- Ivara’s Null Shield Arrow duration increased to 5 seconds in Conclave.
- The Soaring Strike Mod is no longer usable with the Attica or Daikyu in Conclave.
- The Deft Tempo Mod is no longer usable with Launcher weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the Standing cost of Void Key packs from Conclave Syndicate.
- Reduced the Standing cost of Rank 1 Conclave Syndicate Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of target marking Conclave Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of faster movement-while-aiming Conclave Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of damage bias Conclave Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of quick holster/draw Conclave Mods and lowered from Rare to Uncommon.
- Acrobacia blindada, Evasión blindada y Recuperación blindada Conclave Mods lowered from Rare to Uncommon.
- Adept Surge Conclave Mod - health penalty has been increased from -20 to -25
- Habilidad creciente Conclave Mod - Shield penalty has been increased from -25 to -30
- Calculated Spring Conclave Mod - Health bonus has been increased from +20 to +25
- Tempered Bound Conclave Mod - Shield bonus has been increased from +25 to +30
- Anticipación Conclave Mod - immunity to being staggered or knocked down after being staggered or knocked down reduced to 4 seconds.
- Secondary Wind Conclave Mod - Duration reduced to 5 seconds.
- Reduced the minimum player count to start for all game modes.
- Reduced the respawn timer for Capture the Cephalon to 10 seconds.
- Reduced the respawn timer for Annihilation and Team Annihilation to 8 seconds.
- You no longer automatically respawn after dying in Private/Friends only matches in Conclave.
- All cosmetic only Sigils are now wearable in Conclave.
- Archwing Changes
- Changed the number of Excavation extractions required in The Archwing Quest to 2.
- Made various optimization improvements to the final Mission in The Archwing Quest.
- Archwing Crafting requirements have been adjusted for players crafting the Odonata in The Archwing Quest:
- Orokin Cell is now 3x Control Module.
- Wings BP Neural Sensor is now Neurode.
- Systems BP 500 Plastids is now 300 Circuits.
- Reduced crafting time for main BP to 12 hours.
- Warframe Resistance and Immunity Changes
The following changes have been made to Warframe Ability powers when used against boss-type enemies. These changes do not affect the damage each Ability does as discussed in our Developer Workshop here.
- Zephyr’s Tornado and Dive Bomb will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Zephyr’s Tailwind will no longer be able to knockdown boss-type enemies.
- Valkyr’s Paralysis will no longer be able to stun boss-type enemies.
- Valkyr’s Warcry now has diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Saryn’s Venom will be able to properly spread and receive spores from nearby boss-type enemies.
- Volt’s Shock and Overload will no longer be able to electrocute boss-type enemies.
- Hydroid’s Tidal Wave will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Hydroid’s Undertow will no longer pull in boss-type enemies.
- Tentacle Swarm will no longer be able to grab boss-type enemies unless they’ve died.
- Ivara’s Sleep Arrow now has diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Ivara’s Merodear will no longer be able to steal from boss-type enemies.
- Limbo’s Banish will no longer be able to ragdoll or move boss-type enemies into the Rift.
- Loki’s Radial Disarm will no longer be able to disarm, stun or dismember boss-type enemies.
- Loki’s Irradiating Disarm Augment will no longer be able to confuse boss-type enemies.
- Tirón de Mag will no longer move boss-type enemies.
- Aplastar de Mag will no longer lift or ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Mag’s Fracturing Crush Augment will no longer stop boss-type enemies.
- Explosión sónica de Banshee, Silence, and Sound Quake will no longer be able to push, stun, or stagger boss-type enemies.
- Ember’s Accelerant will no longer be able to stun boss-type enemies.
- Mundo en llamas de Ember will no longer be able to knockdown boss-type enemies.
- Descansar & Enfurecer de Equinox will now slow boss-type enemies instead of putting them to sleep.
- Excalibur’s Radial Blind and Radial Javelin will no longer stagger boss-type enemies.
- Frost’s Freeze and Avalanche will no longer freeze boss-type enemies.
- Frost’s Globo de nieve will no longer freeze or push boss-type enemies.
- Rhino’s Charge will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Rhino’s Stomp will no longer put boss-type enemies in stasis.
- Galería de tiro de Mesa will no longer jam or stun boss-type enemies.
- Mesa’s Muzzle Flash Augment will no longer blind boss-type enemies.
- Oberon’s Smite will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Oberon’s Reckoning will no longer put lift boss-type enemies.
- Nyx’s Mind Control and Chaos now have diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Nekros’ Terrify will no longer fear boss-type enemies, but will continue to apply an armor reduction debuff.
- Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead will no longer be able to summon boss-type enemies.
- Lanzas divinas de Nezha will no longer pin or ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Vauban’s Bounce will no longer bounce boss-type enemies.
- Vauban’s Bastille will slow boss-type enemies instead of lifting and placing them in stasis.
- General Changes
- Players will now keep parts of their inventory when reconnecting to a Mission after having crashed or disconnected:
- Clients can only recover their previous rewards as long as the Host is still in the Mission.
- The Mission must still be in-progress and not completed for a Client to receive their rewards.
- It is now possible to finish missions during Red Text's Updates without losing your stuff.
- Players can now see Relay Instance available to them and how many slots are currently available. This should help friends and clanmates better find each other when visiting Relays.
- Void missions like Exterminate now start un-alert, allowing them to be stealthable. Enemies are un-alert until something happens (e.g they see you, you start the Mobile Defense task), which is now a temporary level-wide alert.
- Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes. A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission.
- Players will now auto-extract 20 seconds after killing the final enemy in Archwing Exterminate Missions, or upon reaching the Extraction zone. Further adjustments to this may follow to help refine the timing of extraction.
- A new ‘Hide Owned’ button has been added to the Syndicate Offerings menu
- Grineer Flameblade has now been given a flaming blade! To compensate for this lack of firepower we have given the Grineer Flameblade two flame axes. These attacks have a high chance to proc burning, which will hopefully make the Flameblade feel a little better.
- Grineer Powerfists will now slam the ground before entering melee range, setting off a magnetic proc to disorient his target. He is also really jealous of the Flameblade, but that’s life.
- Players can now access the Quest Menu anywhere in the Landing Craft by accessing the Pause menu (default ‘Esc’ key).
- New European matchmaking regions have been added for Russian players as per: this thread
- A search bar has been added to the Fundición!
- A search bar has been added to Trading item sub-menus!
- The Stalker will no longer appear to attack players wearing a Warframe under Rank 10.
- The Stalker’s blueprint drop chance has been increased to 50%.
- The minimap will now display directional markers on enemies to show where their focus is, including an awareness indicator to display if the enemy has been alerted to your presence..
- The Quanta, Mutalist Quanta, and Volt have all been given a PBR update.
- Various Dojo elements, Darvo’s banner, and ice elemental hazards have been given a PBR update.
- Multiple Grineer and Corpus facilities and instruments have been given a PBR update.
- Hunhow’s textures have been given a visual update.
- Tenno Operators have been given a new level of detail on their facial expressions.
- A small hint on when to use Focus powers will now play when picking up the Operator in the Second Dream Quest.
- Increased the Audio FX volume of Madurai’s Focus blast.
- Adjusted the audio FX on the Strun’s reload.
- Ranking up at the end of a Mission or inside a Landing Craft will now play an appropriate sound.
- Interrupting a charged weapon with a melee attack will no longer fire a weapon, and instead will cancel the charge.
- Improved the quality of the HUD icons for Zenurik Systemic Override and Vazarin New Moon Focus abilities.
- Squads can now join a Relay together, instead of being paired into separate instances.
- Players will no longer be able to sell Quest-based items, or blueprints that will halt the progress of their Quest.
- Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage will now display a preview of its AoE zone before being cast.
- Scavenger Drones, Halietos Extenuadores, Leech Ospreys, Mine Ospreys and Mutalist Osprey Carriers can now be spawned in the Simulacro.
- Players will now see their Squad’s Landing Crafts outside of the Liset when preparing for a Mission.
- Players can now adjust their Matchmaking settings (ie.Public, Friends Only) while in a Squad.
- Players can now disable some ‘tutorial’ VO designed to announce enemy types (ie- ‘We have Infested’).
- Slightly adjusted the Ignis’ audio FX.
- Updated Ogris visual impact and muzzle flash FX.
- Penta explosions visual FX have been updated, and will now be based on the player’s energy color.
- Players can now purchase up to 5 additional loadout slots from the ‘Loadout Options’ menu in the Arsenal.
- Mastery Rank tests against enemy waves have been given a difficulty update.
- Mastery Rank 5 test has had its hacking puzzles reordered in order of difficulty.
- Grineer Ramparts will now play a unique overheat audio FX when the clip reaches zero.
- Added stealth finishers for Machete, Polearm, Rapier, Staff, Sword, Sword & Shield, Tonfa, and Whip weapons when used against MOAs.
- The Sonicor’s camera explosion shake will no longer affect other players in the Squad.
- Kubrow have received various improvements to their movements and pathing to help make their speed, movement, and general navigation much smoother.
- Kubrow should no longer become stuck under stairs when following a player.
- Kubrow should now ‘duck’ when close to the player, reducing the chance that the Kubrow will block the player’s line of fire.
- The Chesa Kubrow will now be more responsive when picking up multiple items in close proximity.
- Clan Tier reduction has been disabled during Leaderboard events.
- Void Exterminate Missions will now only activate a temporary alarm when the player is discovered, instead of a level-wide alert.
- Desprendimiento de Atlas y Rhino’s Charge now have a 0.8x energy multiplier per successive hit.
- Valkyr’s Ripline now has a 0.5x energy multiplier per successive hit.
- Widespread improvements to the damage and critical stats of Hate, Reaper Prime and Ether Reaper have been made.
- Fixed the Orokin Moon tileset have improperly lit light fixtures in some treasure rooms.
- Fixed Sheev Parts being untradable.
- Fixed Nezha’s secondary weapon floating out of hand when in his Noble Animation idle.
- Fixed the Liset not being properly colored when using the default color palette.
- Fixed Navegador de Ivara Ability causing arrows shot by her Arco de Artemisa to fly off course.
- Fixed hazards created by destroyed Infested Hives still hitting players in Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed Banshee’s Sonar Resonance Augment not properly functioning when an enemy is ragdolled during the killing blow.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to be unable to see each other in Relays.
- Fixed Chroma’s Elemental Ward not functioning when the Cold element is used.
- Fixed security sensors not properly functioning in the first stage of the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed a pair of ramps in the Grineer Galleon tileset that would appear as completely black.
- Fixed the Arachne Arcane not producing a HUD icon when proccing.
- Fixed an ancient bug that prevented Shock Eximus auras from having any effect.
- Fixed players being able to control other player's ship flaps during the loading screen.
- Fixed a permanent ‘Please Wait’ message appearing when backing out of the Conclave Arsenal back to the Conclave Game Mode Terminal in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed some cinematic sound FX continuing to play when skipping cinematic cutscenes.
- Fixed Clients being unable to switch out of a Synthesis Scanner when they only have a secondary weapon equipped in a Mission.
- Fixed n error causing extraction to trigger early in Archwing when the first Cache is found before the main objective of The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed fan shadow FX in Grineer Galleons disappearing when not watched for several seconds.
- Fixed some cracks in the Grineer Galleon’s walls that would allow players to see out of the tileset.
- Fixed a slightly out of place skybox that was poking through terrain in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed an invisible barrier preventing players from fully exploring the ‘cave hangar’ portion of the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed Ivara’s Dashwire causing players to fall out of the level when used to walk into an area that would normally teleport the player in-bounds.
- Fixed some issues with VO not playing properly in The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when rushing an Archwing Blueprint in The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed Alt+F4 allowing players to close Warframe then rejoin a Mission with their revives refreshed.
- Fixed Wukong’s Iron Staff animations breaking if a player uses their melee attack on a Nullifier.
- Fixed Kubrow appearing as recovering in the Arsenal after rushing a Kubrow from Stasis.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from respawning in the Simulacro if they die, forcing them to restart the game.
- Fixed Infested Brood Mothers not doing any damage with their melee attacks.
- Fixed Missions showing a Kubrow as ‘Expired’ after putting a Kubrow in stasis without equipping another companion.
- Fixed Desprendimiento de Atlas not functioning on enemies impaled by Lanzas divinas de Nezha.
- Fixed Loki being able to get stuck between invisible walls on the Orokin Moon tilesets debris after using Switch Teleport.
- Fixed Wall Cling not properly stopping all momentum when used as a Client.
- Fixed enemies improperly ragdolling when impaled by Lanzas divinas de Nezha.
- Fixed some Interception Missions only spawning 2-4 enemies for Missions that are active with only 1-2 players.
- Fixed Mobile Defense terminals displaying a ‘Release Lockdown’ context action when there is no actual lockdown.
- Fixed hacking terminals becoming unhackable if the Stalker teleports a player mid-using the terminal.
- Fixed toggled Abilities preventing energy drain effects from Leech Eximus enemies.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when switching audio devices.
- Fixed sale icons not properly appearing on items in the Relay Arsenal.
- Fixed some instances of your Companion or Companion’s weapon not appearing in the End of Mission results screen.
- Fixed some boss abilities still being able to hit Limbo when in the Rift via Paseo dimensional.
- Fixed the Vectis Prime not displaying any hit FX.
- Fixed beam weapons playing excessive audio FX when coming in contact with some surfaces or being parried.
- Fixed Codex and Synthesis Scanner audio FX playing for entire squad, instead of just for the player using the Scanner.
- Fixed Landing Craft skins not properly displaying the correct skin after highlighting a not-purchased skin in the Customize Landing Craft menu before starting a Mission.
- Fixed players being able to see a portion of the skybox when inside their Landing Craft.
- Fixed Mesa’s Specter / Infested Mesa not being able to cast Peacemaker.
- Fixed Wyrmius’ key bindings not being properly set until after the first time the player had revived.
- Fixed Excavators disappearing for a brief moment after falling from the sky.
- Fixed Dojo room messages not properly appearing for Clients.
- Fixed an issue where picking up an item while using Arco de Artemisa de Ivara would cause the player to be unable to drop the object, or have it disappear forever.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Snipetron to skip reload animations.
- Fixed the Adhesive Blast Mod causing Penta weapons to detonate after a certain amount of time.
- Fixed Kubrow and the Diriga attacking enemies after a stealth kill. They will now wait for a target to be ‘alerted’ before choosing to attack.
- Fixed an error allowing High Noon’s Final Showdown combo to loop indefinitely.
- Fixed Glaive holster animations not properly playing if a player uses a terminal after a charged throw.
- Fixed Omega Isotopes appearing as common resources.
- Fixed the Atomos causing Mag’s Bullet Attractor bubble to turn black when hit.
- Fixed multiple enemies hitting twice with one melee attack, instead of only hitting one.
- Fixed Clients not being able to properly hear Grineer Manic audio FX.
- Fixed Void Laser Plates having no Codex entry.
- Fixed the Stalker’s Acolytes looking like Excalibur in the Codex.
- Fixed an issue enabling players to exceed the Mod capacity of their Warframe.
- Fixed the Grineer Galleon Defense tileset showing out of place environment decorations.
- Fixed the Grineer Galleon Defense tileset missing a minimap.
- Fixed secondary weapons not properly displaying a flashlight.
- Fixed an error causing Trinity’s Energy Vampire to potentially instant kill bosses.
- Fixed the Ninkondi disappearing from the player’s hands when pulled and dragged.
- Fixed multiple weapon holsters that did not sit properly on the Diseño de Trinity Strega.
- Fixed the Sensor Regulator Eximus not properly showing next to his thrusters in the Codex as per: this thread
- Fixed players necks turning in the wrong direction while running with a charged weapon.
- Fixed the Grakata, Prisma Grakata, and Embolist improperly using the Ignis’ reload animation.
- Fixed an issue with Equinox’s visual Ability FX lingering for too long.
- Fixed Vay Hek’s radial explosion FX when landing in Terra form displaying at the wrong axis.
- Fixed some choke points in various tilesets where MOAs would get stuck.
- Fixed an issue causing tutorial Transmissions to be played in the Landing Craft even when disabled in the audio options.
- Fixed Clients not being able to migrate to their own lobby when disconnected from a Host while in their Landing Craft.
- Fixed a portion of the Void Exterminate tileset where players could exit the map.
- Fixed Mods sometimes not properly applying when equipped.
- Fixed the Clan treasury not properly updating after a trade when Trade Tax is enabled.
- Fixed some Sectores oscuros Missions having duplicate +% bonuses, instead of two bonuses for separate weapon types.
- Fixed Mastery Tests 1,2 3, and 7 not spawning enemies.
- Fixed an issue causing gamepad button notifications to be missing in Tutorial Missions.
- Fixed enemies not properly spawning in Wyrmius from the login screen.
- Fixed Wyrmius’ Osprey enemies vibrating when attempting to move.
- Fixed turrets in Wyrmius getting stuck in the ceiling on spawn.
- Fixed turrets in Wyrmius not firing properly.
- Fixed the Login button not functioning properly when accessed with a controller or gamepad.
- Fixed an error that would occur when viewing Ability stats.
- Fixed Chesa Kubrow getting stuck when trying to pick up unreachable items.
- Fixed Chesa Kubrow becoming stuck when trying to attack a crate it can’t reach.
- Fixed icons not displaying properly with the Steam controller in Big Picture mode.
- Fixed Nullifier Bubbles not properly deactivating abilities for Clients.
- Fixed Warframes with ‘alternate weapon’ ultimates (i.e. Valkyr, Excalibur, etc) not properly earning *Focus when using these Warframe-specific weapons.
- Fixed Warframes not properly earning Focus from kills earned from NPC’s summoned by Warframe powers (i.e. Rumblers, Shadows of the Dead, etc).
- Fixed an error allowing players to improperly wall jump off certain items.
- Fixed an error causing sniper rifle scope damage modifiers to be applied twice.
- Fixed an error allowing players to access Dojo rooms that had not had their required contributions met.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain in the Corpus Outpost tileset in Excavation Missions.
- Fixed Excavation Power Cell carriers not properly dropping Power Cells when killed in melee.
- Fixed multiple Syandanas not sitting properly on Loki Prime when wearing the Knave skin.
- Fixed the Misa Prime Syandana floating too far off multiple Warframes.
- Fixed the left Edo and Left Prisma Edo Shoulder Plate clipping through Mag Prime’s shoulder.
- Fixed Pakal armor accessories sitting improperly on Excalibur when wearing the Proto-Armor skin.
- Fixed Ivara’s agile unarmed idle animation clipping through her hood.
- Fixed the Vulkar Wraith not appearing in the codex.
- Fixed both Nova animation sets using the same picture.
- Fixed the Focus Booster HUD notification improperly blinking multiple times when activated.
- Fixed a visual issue causing Heavy Gunners bodies to turn completely black.
- Fixed various terrain and lighting issues in the Orokin Halls Conclave Map.
- Fixed the ‘Loadout’ button being barely visible in the Conclave Lobby.
- Fixed the Body Count Mod adding excessive time to Wukong’s melee combo counter due to his passive.
- Fixed ammo pickups not properly restoring the Staticor’s ammo to full capacity in Conclave.
- Fixed various localization issues.
February 22nd, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Reordered the tint color for Cycuta Prime Syandana’s gold between 3 and 4.
- Spira Prime crit chance has been increased to 30%.
- Spira Prime crit multiplier has been increased to 2.5x.
- The final attack of Crimson Dervish’s Coiling Impale combo has been changed to deliver a Stun proc.
- Fixed an error caused by running Warframe in Ukrainian preventing players from launching Missions.
- Fixed Nikana Prime and Spira Prime not appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed Clan Vaults only being able to display Credit values of 2,147,483,648 or less.
- Fixed Saryn Prime’s Miasma displaying gore on enemies after gore has been disabled in the options menu.
- Fixed Sortie rewards not being highlighted if you had earned it on the previous day.
- Fixed the Staticor occasionally not firing after picking up a datamass or energy cell.
- Fixed the Staticor’s charge visual FX on charge not properly displaying.
- Fixed the Weeping Wounds Mod not properly increasing based on the player’s melee combo multiplier.
- Fixed some Hidden Login Rewards not properly being delivered to players.
- Fixed Volt Prime becoming jet black when equipped with the Volt Immortal Skin.
- Fixed the Hyena L2 and Hyena LG showing duplicate entries in the Codex.
February 16th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Saryn Prime
- Saryn Prime Access:
Lure enemies to their death with the venomous beauty contained in this Acceso Prime!
Use the latest Prime Warframe today when you purchase Saryn Prime Access - including Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime, Spira Prime, and exclusive cosmetics only available through Prime Access!
- SARYN PRIME - A golden blossom conceals deadly nectar.
- NIKANA PRIME - An ancient blade predating the fall of the Orokin Empire. Forged using techniques lost over the centuries, the edge remains sharper than that of any modern Nikana.
- SPIRA PRIME - These rare, braided throwing daggers were a favorite tool of high ranking Orokin assassins.
- CYCUTA PRIME SYANDANA - An ancient Syandana worn during Tenno purification meditation.
- CYCUTA PRIME SIGIL - This ancient glyph was the focus of an ancient Tenno meditation ritual.
Click here to learn more about Prime Access now!
- Infested Sorties will no longer generate Hijack Sortie Missions because their tiny baby claws are too small to reach the core.
- Convergence will always spawn moving towards an objective to help reduce unnecessary backtracking.
- Gravity has been disabled for Convergence pickups, keeping their appearance predictable..
- Steel Meridian's General Sacrifice has been changed from Rhino Prime Helmet to Trinity Prime Helmet.
- The Rift and its interaction with hacking terminals has now been consistently applied to be not-hackable. You may have noticed the inconsistency in Rifted targets ability to interact with hacking panels. While his Rift-based skillset does offer some unique opportunities for players one major issue discussed within the community has been determining what are the 'rules' Limbo's Riftwalking follows. Keeping this in mind players can expect future updates to contain adjustments to Limbo, enemies, and interactable elements of the environment, to help make playing Limbo a more consistent experience. We will continue to monitor Limbo's unique interactive mechanic and its effect on gameplay, and will let you know should any other changes be necessary. Stay tuned for a Dev Workshop!
- Fixed the second stage of the Law of Retribution failing if the Squad has less than four players. The Law of Retribution will no longer allow players to continue with less than the required Squad size.
- Fixed an error that caused Clients to not earn standing in Conclave depending on how they entered a session.
- Fixed an error causing Convergence to potentially spawn off the map.
- Fixed Sentinels teleporting around when players get close to an out-of-bounds area of the map.
- Fixed the Defense objective in Sortie Defense Missions being teleported to a side room on the Grineer Asteroid tileset, preventing the Mission from being completed as per: this post
- Fixed extraction rooms in Missions not having proper lighting FX.
February 12th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Changes have been made to Exterminate mini-map enemy markers to always show the enemy furthest from the objective to prevent excessive backtracking.
- Increased the Divine Will Razorback's trigger volume in the boss arena to activate when all players enter the room instead of just within the four pillars.
- A message will now be shown to indicate when a G3/Zanuka/Stalker 'bait/mark' can not be used in a mission.
- Changed the description and names of Baro's 'Mark' items to better indicate their purpose and usability. They are now called Beacons.
- Slightly tweaked the 'Ship Lockdown' logic in Divine Will to only lockdown doors that are between the player that activated the lockdown and the boss arena rather than the whole ship.
- Fixed players not seeing their daily Focus caps reset right away in-game.
- Fixed issues with players escaping the level in the Jordas Verdict trial.
- Fixed an issue where the Stalker Sombra was not being spawned for eligible players who were using Stalker Bait.
- Fixed an issue with Bursas being stuck on their platforms in the Divine Will Tactical Alert.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when returning to your Landing Craft.
February 11th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Tactial Alert: Divine Will
- Tactical Alert: Divine Will
- New Enemy - Bursa MOA
- BURSA AISLADOR - Separates and isolates its prey.
- BURSA ARRIERO - Corrals its prey for rapid destruction.
- BURSA NEGADOR - Blocks choke points to protect objectives.
- Conclave Changes:
- Removed the headshot multiplier from the Penta series, Castanas series, Kulstar, Talons and Angstrum in Conclave.
- Removed the Hard versions of the following Conclave Daily Challenges: Capture the Cephalon, Combo Kills, Headshot Kills, Multi-weapon Kills, Payback Kills.
- New Conclave Mod: Air Thrusters - +100% Slide Boost while airborne, -0.2 Mobility
- Increased the shields of most Warframes in Conclave.
- Increased the Angstrum's initial projectile speed in Conclave.
- Reduced the Angstrum's ammo pool in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Daikyu in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of all Sniper Rifles apart from Vectis which increased, in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Lex series in Conclave.
- Increased the headshot multiplier of the Lex series in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Latron series in Conclave.
- Reduced heavy melee weapon slam attack damage in Conclave.
- Reduced one handed sword mid-air damage in Conclave.
- The Penta series, Castanas series, Kulstar, Talons and Angstrum's explosive damage no longer ignores cover in Conclave.
- The Double Tap Mod can no longer be equipped with the Hydraulic Gauge Mod in Conclave.
- Focus Changes: v 1.1
The following changes are the first in a series of updates designed to make the Focus System more interactive and rewarding for players. Because these changes will be frequent and gameplay-altering we will be applying a label to any major update made to the Focus System. Please keep in mind that the nature of these changes is to provide overall improvement to the Focus System, and that we will monitor and make additional changes as necessary.
- Introducing: 'Convergence'! Read on to find how out these Focus-boosting drops work.
- Convergence can now appear in Missions with players that have a Focus Lens equipped:
- Convergence are unique pickups that last for a short amount of time, and will spawn at a random point in the tileset a short distance away from a player. A unique icon will direct players to the location of a Focus marker on spawn.
- Convergence will activate once picked up, and will only affect the player that activated the Booster.
- Convergence will reward the player a 6x Focus multiplier for 45 seconds. This time limit will appear as a countdown buff on the player.
- A 5 seconds remaining notice will play before the Affinity multiplier ends.
- Convergence will only last for a limited amount of time, and will eventually disappear if not picked up.
- Convergence will automatically drop if one has not appeared after 3-5 minutes.
- The daily Focus cap has been increased from 75k to 100k.
- Focus Convergence and Focus Gain changes:
- As per above, Convergence will reward the player a 6x Focus multiplier for 45 seconds. This time limit will appear as a countdown buff on the player. Here is how the Focus gain percentages work in v 1.1:
- Normal Lens: 1.25% without Convergence
- Normal Lens: 7.5% with Convergence (multiplied by 6)
- Greater Lens: 1.75% without Convergence
- Greater Lens : 10.5% with Convergence (multiplied by 6)
- Removed all Focus related cooldowns and timers in the Simulacro so players don't have to wait to test and experiment with Focus powers.
- Hacking terminals in Sortie Spy Missions will no longer trigger alarms when failed, giving only the damaging shock to the player.
- Sorties will give 25 R5 Fusion Cores upon completion in addition to a prize from the Sortie Season from now until February 16th when Divine Will ends. Praise the Void!
- Ash now has new audio FX on Bladestorm's finishing attacks.
- Fixed an error causing Vauban's Bastille to continue indefinitely if the ability was active before Vauban revived.
- Fixed the Stug occasionally firing in the wrong direction, too far off to the side.
- Fixed Focus Ability cooldowns being reset on Host Migration.
- Fixed some instances where using a zipline would take a greater priority over using other context actions such as reviving a player.
- Fixed an error in Halo guardián de Nezha description that caused the 'bonus shield' amount to not display, even though it was still being applied.
- Fixed an issue that would cause login rewards to be lost by players whose game closed immediately after logging in.
- Fixed several Mods showing duration to multiple decimal places.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen not properly displaying the correct Focus Daily limit.
- Fixed daily Focus limit tracking being lost after a Host Migration.
- Fixed Arco de Artemisa de Ivara not properly getting buffs from Rifle Mods.
- Fixed the Lanka's combo meter not properly updating when an enemy is slain.
- Fixed Nunchaku weapons not hitting the enemy until the second attack.
- Fixed an error that would cause the Options menu to ask players to confirm changes, even when no changes have been made.
- Fixed a 'Node Locked' message appearing when clicking on a completed Sortie Mission.
- Fixed Infested enemies still being able to use their passive auras in Limbo's Rift.
- Fixed equipping a Specter causing a large hitch when 'double-clicked' into the gear wheel.
- Fixed Clients not seeing other Clients Glaive weapon when thrown.
- Fixed an extended delay that occurs with the Ogris when attempting to fire the weapon after cancelling a charged shot.
- Fixed the Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key displaying an incorrect description in the Fundición.
- Fixed some of the Staticor's visual FX firing from the player's feet.
- Fixed the Porta Chest Plate's Arsenal description not displaying the proper information.
- Fixed an additional revive marker appearing after an ally has been revived while irradiation.
February 8th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- When Limbo casts Paseo dimensional, it now takes your equipped Companion (Kubrow or Sentinel) in with you automatically.
- We now turn Trilinear Filtering on by default for a number of PBR floor textures to improve visuals on min-spec machines.
- The game now explains that you need to unlock Planet/Node first when clicking on a Sortie missions whose underlying node hasn't been unlocked yet.
- Increased the base kill-affinity for the following units:
- Arid Heavy Gunner Eximus
- Bailiff Eximus
- Corpus Tech Eximus
- Corrupted Bombard Eximus
- Corrupted Heavy Gunner Eximus
- Frontier Heavy Gunner Eximus
- Grineer Manic
- Grineer Warden
- Grineer Warden Eximus
- Juggernaut Behemoth
- Sensor Regulator Eximus
- Corpus Warden
- Corpus Warden Eximus
- Drekar Manic Bombard
- Manic Bombard Eximus
- The above changes also reduced the required number of scans for Sensor Regulator Eximus from 20 to 3.
- Removed 3 redundant drone types from the codex (there were manual entries for Infestation*Attack Mutalist, Mutalist Lightning Carrier, and Mutalist Toxic Carrier that were no longer needed).
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced the damage of the Rubico in Conclave.
- Rescued stranded Corpus units that had been left at Ker and Albedo nodes (Corpus enemies on Grineer nodes).
- Fixed Clients being unable to see Staticor charges if they are knocked down mid-charge.
- Fixed an issue where players would become stuck after a combination of wall-clinging, jumping, and meleeing.
- Fixed an issue where Arcane enhancement descriptions were using improper text.
- Fixed Emblems being stuck in the new Porta armor as per: this post
- Fixed Phobos Excavation mission using Frontier Grineer instead of Arid.
- Fixed Staticor shots missing sound.
- Fixed broken Eximus variations for Corrupted Butcher, Heavy Gunner and Drakar Heavy Gunner preventing them from ever spawning.
February 5th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Reduced AoE range of Staticor charged shots in Conclave.
- Visual tweaks to Staticor.
- Updated Duality's clone death animation to be less morbid - will now float away.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain that allowed players to go out of bounds on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Atracción fatal issue that could allow mesmerized enemies to fire at you.
Fixed Prime Spoilers from being shown to eager eyes.(still spoiling, apparently)
- Fixed Duality Augment Mod scaling improperly .
- Fixed visual bug with Staticor while holding a Datamass or Energy Cell.
- Fix for crash caused by Chesa pickups.
- Fixed dual secondary animations getting slowed after using AoE abilities.
- Fixed Staticor's "glow" offset being inconsistent.
February 4th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Tenno Reinforcements
- Tenno Reinforcements:
STATICOR - Send a massive charge of potential energy hurling toward unfortunate targets.
- New Augments:
- Atlas Augment - Petrify - Mirada mineral: Petrified enemies are scanned into the codex and have a chance to drop additional loot when killed.
- Atlas Augment - Tectonics - Fractura tectónica: Create up to 3 walls. Walls can no longer be turned into boulders.
- Atlas Augment - Rumblers - Retumbo titánico: Create a single rumbler with increased stats that taunts nearby enemies into attacking it.
- Equinox Augment - Metamorfosis - Dualidad: Equinox's other half breaks free, dealing a percentage of weapon damage.
- Equinox Augment - Descansar & Enfurecer - Calma & Frenesí: Killing an affected enemy causes the effect to spread to enemies within 5 meters for a percent of the remaining duration.
- Equinox Augment - Pacificar & Provocar - Provocación pacífica: Pacify converts damage done to allies into an enemy slowing aura. Provoke converts damage done to enemies into extra Ability Strength.
- New Cosmetics:
- Porta Armor Bundle - Energize your Warframe with the full set of Porta decorative armor.
- Porta Shoulder Plate - Decorative shoulder plates for your Warframe.
- Porta Chest Plate - A decorative breastplate for your Warframe.
- Porta Leg Plate - Decorative leg plates for your Warframe.
- A Corpus Color Picker has been added to the Market! We're sorry for the delay, Crewman.
- Conclave Changes:
- Lowered the damage of Equinox's Maim Ability in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the MK1-Strun in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Boar series in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of one handed Swords and their Stances in Conclave.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Excalibur's passive in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage but increased the duration of Prisma de Mirage en Cónclave.
- Reduced the damage of Mirage's clones in Conclave.
- The Impenetrable Offense Conclave Mod has had its damage block reduced from 50% to 40%.
- Increased Rifle and Pistol ammo obtained from ammo pickups in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Boar series in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Prisma Grakata in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Prisma Gorgon in Conclave.
- Many improvements have been made to melee parry animations to help make visual effects smoother.
- The Daikyu can now begin to charge another shot immediately after releasing the first, like all other bows.
- Directional damage indicators have been removed for Abilities, weapons or effects that do self-inflicted damage (Focus abilities, Nekros' Despoil, etc).
- The Air Support Gear item will now display a specific description based on what Landing Craft the player has equipped.
- A notification message will now display when attempting to enter a Mission in a locked region of the Star Chart.
- Made some adjustments to the Vulkar Wraith's audio FX.
- Chesa Kubrow now instantly pick up dropped non-Mod items instead of bringing them back to the player. Mods will be carried back to the player as normal.
- Slightly adjusted the location of Despair when holstered.
- Improved frame rate consistency on certain systems.
- Fixed objective markers not functioning properly in the Orokin Derelict tileset's 'fountain room'.
- Fixed some enemies not being able to properly jump across gaps in the Orokin Derelict tileset.
- Fixed an error that would cause Feral Kubrows to not properly spawn from Kubrow Dens after a player has joined mid-mission.
- Fixed an error that would cause melee swing animations to rapidly repeat after switching to a melee weapon while air-slashing.
- Fixed an issue preventing an automatic switch back to the originally equipped weapon when having a Power Cell consumed by an Extractor as per: this post
- Fixed auto-parry Mods causing the Warframe to parry while holding the Operator during the final stage of the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed Drahk Masters not properly being able to disarm players.
- Fixed Excalibur's Radial Blind animation improperly looping if interrupted by a knockdown, execution, Corte fugaz o Radial Javelin as per: this post
- Fixed enemies under the influence of Nyx's Mind Control taking less damage at the end then they would take outside of it, as per: this post
- Fixed the MK1-Kunai alerting enemies instead of being Silent.
- Fixed the Stug displaying the incorrect trigger type in the Arsenal as per: this post
- Fixed a bug where the Power Drift Mod was not working as intended as per: this post
- Fixed Banshee's Sound Quake audio FX still playing after a Host Migration occurs.
- Fixed Limbo being able to attack enemies with the Simulor while within the Rift.
- Fixed an area where players can go out of bounds on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed enemies killed via freezing entering a T-pose on death.
- Fixed Saryn's Orphid Skin not properly displaying in the Conclave lobby diorama.
- Fixed an error in Wyrmius' loading screen causing an oversized Liset to appear instead of a Wyrm.
- Fixed the Commanding Words Focus Ability not properly displaying an aura around the Operator when active.
- Fixed Interception ring visual FX showing as below the ground or underneath terrain on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed players being unable to use their thrown melee weapons from ziplines.
- Fixed desert skates not properly shooting at enemy NPCs or players.
- Fixed objective markers not properly pointing down the vertical shaft at the start of some Missions on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed an improper trigger finger animation appearing on players with the Sonicor equipped, but not in use.
- Fixed electrified water during the second phase of the Lephantis fight damaging Limbo while in The Rift.
- Fixed a potential issue causing pickups to become stuck to the Carrier Sentinel as a Host.
- Fixed Loki's Decoy doing being able to do excessive damage when disarmed in a Clan Dojo, when two Loki's are dueling.
- Fixed players being able to play Missions that were previously locked by selecting the Mission 'underneath' the Sortie option on the Star Chart.
- Fixed an issue causing crouch, slide and other hip fire animation poses to quickly switch sides when firing.
- Fixed an issue with some projectile FX not functioning properly on NPC death.
- Fixed the Aseron Sekhara Nightmare Badge not properly flipping directions on either shoulder.
- Fixed Radial Javelin not functioning against enemies that have been impaled on Nezha's Divine Spear.
- Fixed Ivara's Dashwire Arrow allowing players to escape underwater with Archwing, getting stuck outside of water on the Grineer Underwater Sealab Tileset.
- Fixed the Sniper rifle combo multiplier not working properly on the Lanka.
- Fixed Quanta cubes being explodable twice for Hosts.
- Fixed the Buzlok's projectiles not properly homing in to hit enemies.
- Fixed the Infested Quanta's audio FX not playing properly.
- Fixed the 50 R5 Fusion Core Sortie Reward displaying as having given 25 in the EoM screen, even though it has actually provided 50.
- Fixed the Glaive Prime not properly displaying the Day of the Dead skin.
- Fixed Loki's Knave Skin not having the proper offset for thrown weapons.
- Fixed issues with Saryn's Model clipping with a variety of attachments.
- Fixed the Spira's holsters not having the proper positioning on some Warframes.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain that allowed players to exit the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
February 1st, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Operation: Shadow Debt Changes / Fixes:
- Fixed Alad V's Defense Objective marker not properly sticking to him.
- Fixed the global community message from Alad V not properly showing the correct date for accounts that had not already received the message.
- Fixed Defense Missions not spawning enemies after a Host Migration after the Stalker has appeared.
- Fixed the Misery Acolyte missing Mods from their drop table.
- Players now have 5 seconds to collect loot from Misery before the Mission ends.
- Conclave Changes:
- Scythe, Machete, Fist and Tonfa melee weapons and Stances have had their damage increased in Conclave.
- Knock down on quick melee slams have been enabled for Fist weapons only in Conclave (2m radius).
- Sonicor AoE radius increased in Conclave.
- Simulor series AoE radius and damage increased in Conclave.
- Mk1-Braton damage has been increased in Conclave.
- Braton Prime damage has been decreased in Conclave.
- Soma series damage has been decreased in Conclave.
- Sybaris damage has been increased in Conclave.
- Strun series damage has been increased in Conclave.
- Added a 'Stalker' category to Codex enemies.
- Reduced the amount of Stalker VO taunts that could play during a Mission down to 3.
- Fixed incorrect names on Acolyte Noggles.
- Fixed an issue with non-repeatable Sortie rewards not displaying a check if received. This was a visual bug only.
- Fixed an issue preventing enemies from getting up properly after being put into a ragdoll state.
- Fixed Mods staying expanded when highlighted on the End of Mission screen, instead of collapsing when no longer focused.
- Fixed the Arsenal not properly displaying players as having one Loadout slot.
- Fixed Sortie rewards not properly displaying the current season for Clients.
- Fixed an error preventing multiple visual triggers on proc-based Mods/Arcanes.
- Fixed Limbo's Rift visual FX that display on a target improperly displaying on a stealthed Loki.
- Fixed an issue with High Noon's combos not properly completing.
- Fixed an error with the Redeemer that will prevent melee attacks after unequipping then re-equipping the weapon in combat. A heads up that more Redeemer fixes are being hammered out and likely deployed this week.
January 29th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Limited Time Addition: Acolyte Noggles!
- Get 'em before they are gone!
- Sortie Changes:
- Season 4 is here - but why the long wait, you ask? Read on to find out!
- We've categorized Sortie Rewards in two: repeatable and non-repeatable. The world state window now displays these two categories.
- Non-repeatable Sortie Rewards have a check box in-front of them. Once you receive that reward, the box is checked off, ensuring you won't receive it again in the currently active Season.
- When a non-repeatable reward is removed from the list, it's reward spot is substituted by a 25 x Rare 5 or 50 x Rare 5 Core bundle.
- Repeatable rewards can be received multiple times, as the name implies.
- Please note that repeatable and non-repeatable assignments could change depending on feedback and more. For example, while many players are frustrated with getting repeat Lenses, some recipes rely on duplicate Lenses to craft. We will be watching and reading over the next while to assess.
- Strun Wraith Changes:
- Increased Ammo Magazine Capacity from 8 to 10.
- Increased Slash Damage from 50 to 60.
- Increased Puncture Damage from 37.5 to 45.
- Increased Impact Damage from 162.6 to 195.
- As a result of adding 2 more shots per Magazine, reload time for a full reload has slightly increased.
- Added knockback and impulse to landed shots on enemies.
- Fixed an issue with Karak reload animations playing the wrong sound.
- Fixed an issue with Cinematic sounds playing even after a cinematic is skipped.
- Fixed an issue with game hitches that would occur when Acolytes spawn.
January 28th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Fixed an issue where Acolyte Drops were viewable before a mission completed.
- Potential fix for Cephalon Suda Assassin Squads having particular spawns eating up drops that would have given a Specter Blueprint as per this thread. These spawns have been replaced with the non-loot eating variety.
- Fixed issues with Clients killing Acolytes before they spawn.
January 28th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Added better exposure to Rare Mods on the End of Mission results screen so that Rare and Identified Mods always come first in the list.
- Tweaked Audio on the Simulor.
- Additional fixes to extreme difficulty and damage dealt by Lancers on Phobos Excavation missions, particularly Phobos Excavation Alerts.
- Fixed various typos.
- Fixed a hole in the map in the Jordas Verdict where players could get knocked out of his tube network.
- Fixed an issue where Acolyte Mod Drops were missing.
January 27th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Conclave Changes and Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with public matches becoming private after a Host Migration.
- Head hits that have no damage multiplier will no longer show yellow/large font numbers in Conclave.
- Ferrite has replaced Alloy Plate as a Resource Drop in Void missions.
- Increased the mass of Excavator Power Cells so that they don't roll around the map (and out of reach) as easily.
- Enemies introduced on Operation Shadow Debt can now be scanned to reveal their Codex Entry. If you missed scanning any due to their swift death or otherwise, Acolytes will be introduced to the game outside of the event at a later date.
- Game sessions can no longer be joined in-progress once an Acolyte Spawns. This prevents players from showing up late and missing out on the encounter entirely.
- Added changes to reveal method of Acolyte Mod Drops to prevent stress on host-migration and matchmaking in the event of repeated mission aborts. Please note that now any Event Mod dropped by Acolytes will appear with the 'Rare' beacon and only be revealed at mission complete.
- Changed the default Common/Uncommon/Rare drop rate system for Acolyte enemies to have a more equalized distribution of drops across the rarities. In doing so, the rate that Uncommon and Rare mods drop has been increased by double, and the rate at which Common mods drop has been reduced.
- Fixed an issue with Mesa's Peacemaker target range ring was barely visible.
- Fixed an issue with the difficulty of Wendell: Phobos being too extreme as per this thread
- Fixed descriptions and typos across a variety of Market items.
- Fixed Atracción fatal de Djinn leaving enemies mesmerized permanently if the sentinel was killed while luring.
- Fixed Djinn being unable to mesmerize enemies without guns (eg: melee-only units).
- Fixed Acolytes possible dying in missions before they had finished spawning.
- Fixed Acolytes ragdolling instead of being knocked down.
- Fixed an issue with Radial Blur staying active on players after enemies who can cause blur are killed (Phorid, etc).
- Fixed Radial Blind interrupting reloads.
January 25th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Fixed an issue where pixelated surfaces were invading people's games.
- Fixed issues with Deluxe Skins preserving underlying collision from the default Warframe aesthetic.
- Fixed a rare crash.
January 25th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Operation: Shadow Debt
- OPERATION: Shadow Debt begins at 4 p.m EST!
Alad V has returned, hunted by the Acolytes of Stalker for his crime of aiding the Lotus. True to their word the Tenno will repay their debt to their unsteady ally, tracking down these assassins across the Solar System before they have a chance to reach their mark.
Raid Corpus and Grineer facilities to find information that will help uncover the Stalker's elusive Acolytes. Join your fellow Tenno in the hunt and put a stop to the Stalker's plans!
To learn more how to participate in this event, please view our dedicated Event thread: here
- Conclave Changes:
- Increased the damage of the MK1-Bo in Conclave.
- Decreased the damage of the Tonbo in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of staff stances in Conclave.
- Warframe Changes:
- Kills earned by Nekros' summoned Shadows of the Dead allies will now contribute to future casts of the ability.
- Fixed environmental fire affecting Limbo while he (or Banished allies) are in the Rift.
- Fixed clipping issues with Trinity's Strega Skin as per: this thread
- Fixed an error with Excalibur's Radial Blind ability where its effectiveness against eligible bosses was not diminished with each consecutive use.
- Fixed the Karak Wraith Barrel improperly being named as the Strun Wraith Barrel.
- Fixed improper visual FX occuring on enemy deaths as per: this thread
- Fixed Ivara's Cloak Arrow not attaching properly to its targets as per: this thread
- Fixed several areas in the J-3 Jordas Golem Trial's third phase where players could exit the tileset through holes in the terrain.
- Fixed a door frame that was missing in Orokin Survival tilesets.
- Fixed the positioning of Landing Craft in extraction to help reduce the clipping of various Landing Crafts.
- Fixed Armadura de vejación de Chroma not properly functioning against high level Infested Nanite clouds.
- Fixed Chakram en llamas de Nezha Ability not properly healing the player in Conclave's Annihilation.
- Fixed an additional '00' appearing in Ivara's custom arrow HUD in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue where enemies were able to spawn inside the Defense Cryopod
January 22nd, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Diseño de Trinity Strega
- New Skins:
The Trinity Strega Skin Bundle is now available!
Stand out on the battlefield and embrace the dark side of style with the new Trinity Deluxe Skin Collection. This collection of skins features a new Deluxe Skin for Trinity, the Bo Staff, and a Trinity-inspired set of armor for your Kubrow companion.
- DISEÑO DE TRINITY STREGA - Embrace the dark power that swirls through this Trinity skin.
- BO VOLU SKIN - Enchant the Bo or Bo Prime with this skin.
- BRUJA KUBROW ARMOR - Kubrow armor in the style of the Diseño de Trinity Strega.
- Conclave Changes:
- Players can now create Private Matches in Conclave via the Matchmaking option. These matches are limited to Friends and Invite Only, and will provide no Affinity, Challenge progression, Standing or End of Mission rewards. Minimum player count, AFK timer and Forfeit Wins are also disabled in Private Matches.
- Reduced the ammo pool of the Daikyu from 30 to 20 in Conclave.
- Decreased the range of Limbo's Cataclysm in Conclave.
- The Grinloked Conclave Mod has been changed to 60% Accuracy when Aiming.
- Reduced the ammo capacity for most Primary and Secondary weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced range of Corte fugaz in Conclave.
- Conclave team selection now displays how many players are needed to start a match.
- Increased the damage of Cernos in Conclave.
- Conclave Mod 'Plan B' will no longer activate when killing Loki's Decoy.
- Galatine, Scindo series, War, Fragor and Magistar damage increased in Conclave
- Fixed Atlas's Rumblers attacking each other in Annihilation.
- Nezha's Fire trail FX are no longer visible in PvP
- Fixed Castanas not having a duration if they pass through Escudo eléctrico de Volt in Conclave
- The Conclave Double Tap Mod's damage bonus has been reduced from 50% to 40%
- The Conclave Triple Tap Mod's condition has been changed from 3 hits to 2 hits and the damage bonus increased to 40%
- Reduced the slam attack damage of heavy melee weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Orthos Prime in Conclave.
- Excavation Changes / Fixes:
The following changes have been made to Excavation Missions to help improve fluidity between each excavation:
- Dig Site drop points have been optimized to enable players to constantly run into Dig Sites, instead of hunting for a new Site between each completed dig.
- Areas with multiple Dig Sites will be more difficult to defend, should players decide to activate more than one Site at a time.
- Dig Sites must be activated in order of being discovered.
- Dig Sites will no longer immediately reappear in a location that was just recently excavated.
- Power Cell carrying enemies should be more readily available before the first Dig Site is active.
- Reduced the power gained from a Power Cell from 50 to 20.
- Power Cells dropped far away from combat will now despawn, enabling new Power Cells to spawn closer to the player / Excavator.
- Fixed an error causing power to drain from an Excavator while active.
- Various improvement have been made to enemy spawning in Exterminate Missions, focusing on keeping a steady flow of enemies from the start of the Mission till reaching Extraction.
- Sortie Transmissions will stop playing after the player has left the Star Chart menu.
- Players will no longer receive Weapon Blueprints as a login reward for weapons that they have already mastered and sold.
- Enabled Scavenger Drones, Halietos Extenuadores, Leech Ospreys, Mine Ospreys, and Mutalist Osprey Carriers in the Simulacro.
- You can now jump through: this
- The Mastery requirement has been removed from the Arsenal Console in Relays.
- Fixed some logic in enemy AI that would cause them to retreat into cover before moving forward into cover to get within range to attack. Enemies should now have more courage when attacking, pressing forward more frequently in Defense, Mobile Defense, Excavation and Survival Missions.
- Fixed an error causing Clients to end up with 50 base Armor after completing The Second Dream.
- Fixed Corpus Osprey Drones not having the proper hitbox as per: this thread
- Fixed Mag's Bullet Attractor not properly drawing projectiles to hit its target.
- Fixed an error causing Grineer Ramparts to ignore projectile attracting abilities such as Mag's Bullet Attractor and Zephyr's Turbulence as per: this thread
- Fixed an error with enemy pathing on the Grineer Galleon's tram.
- Fixed the placement of a Grineer Rampart causing problems with enemy navigation on Grineer Settlement Defense tilesets.
- Fixed enemies gathering near the corpses of dead players, making Survival Missions unintentionally difficult to complete.
- Fixed players not properly being damaged when flying into the fire damage near the J-3 Jordas Golem's fire vents.
- Fixed players earning Standing in without any progress being made in a Mission.
- Fixed the Extraction timer in Excavation Missions overlapping elements of the player's UI.
- Fixed several textures that stood out with anisotropic filtering disabled.
- Fixed several portions of the J-3 Jordas Golem's third phase that were skippable due to holes in the surrounding terrain.
- Fixed enemies affected by Nyx's Mind Control taking less damage at the end as per: this thread
- Fixed Void Key drops not properly matching what players at the end of a Mission.
- Fixed an error causing the Gross Income player stat to roll over into negative numbers as per: this thread
- Fixed some boss abilities ignoring Paseo dimensional de Limbo as per: this thread
- Fixed a visual FX issue that would occur with Excalibur's Radial Javelin when used at max speed as per: this thread
- Fixed the Stagger from Corte fugaz de Excalibur not properly taking the Anticipación Mod's affect in Conclave.
- Fixed Grineer Guardsmen not being able to properly attack Atlas` Tectonics rock wall.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to fire guns faster than intended when repeatedly meleeing in the air.
- Fixed an issue where coupons would not immediately show up in the Market upon reception of a coupon as a login reward.
- Fixed an issue where login rewards were not given to players.
- Fixed Atracción fatal de Djinn mesmerising targets that cannot target the player.
- Fixed an issue with the Redeemer being 'fully automatic'.
- Fixed cases where input filters being pushed/popped could break 'held' abilities. E.g. hitting escape, opening gear menu, viewing mission progress while using a hold ability would break the tap aspect of it.
- Fixed a navigation issue preventing minimap markers from moving properly through upper and lower areas of the Corpus Gas City tileset.
January 14th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Fixed blank inbox message when receiving Kuria Oddities reward.
- Fixed custom windowed resolutions not being ordered correctly in the display settings resolution list.
- Fixed incorrect window height being set after switching from fullscreen to windowed mode.
- Fixed self-destructing maggot in Codex.
- Fixed crash when pressing controller's Start button to play Wyrmius.
- Fixed Máscara vulpina incorrectly dropping from Jackal.
January 14th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced the damage of explosive weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the overall damage of polearm weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the duration of Mirage's Hall of Mirrors in Conclave.
- You can no longer gain energy while Mirage's Hall of Mirrors is active in Conclave.
- Removed the knockdown from the Destreza's quick melee slam in Conclave.
- Added a new 'Max Framerate' option available in the Options > Display > Max Framerate setting.
- Corpus Comba and Scrambus enemies can now drop the Máscara vulpina Stance Mod.
- Clicking an Alert or Syndicate / Sortie Mission through the World State Window will no longer require you to redundantly reconfirm the selection when it brings you to the node on which the Mission is assigned.
- Cleaned up the Destreza's charge attacks to make sure that slide and charge attack animations are smoother.
- Fixed Sortie Defense NPCs wandering across the map instead of staying close to their original position at the start of Wave 1.
- Fixed Excalibur's passive not properly applying to Rapier weapons as per: this thread
- Fixed the Destreza clipping through the player's head while blocking during a slide.
- Fixed visual FX from lasers created by Laser Defense Consoles in Orokin Void Defense Missions not properly appearing for Clients.
- Fixed an improper fire visual FX that would appear on the Ignis in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Dread's Conclave stats not reading properly in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an error causing Dx9Ex drivers to not properly reset.
- Fixed an error caused by activating Focus Abilities after a roll, providing a Warframe with damage resistance.
- Fixed Toxic Eximus Aura's affecting players in Limbo's Rift.
- Fixed Ivara's Sleep Arrow timer not properly displaying for Clients.
- Fixed weapons not properly becoming invisible when holstered when the 'switch weapon' button is spammed.
- Fixed Eximus units having unusual damage resistance as per: this thread
January 13th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Tenno Reinforcement
- Tenno Reinforcement:
The Destreza has arrived! Elevate martial combat into an art form with this Tenno rapier!
Add the Destreza to your Arsenal today by visiting the Warframe Market.
- Nuevo Mod de guardia:
Máscara vulpina: Swift cuts, lancing strikes.
- Conclave Changes:
- Dread is now available for use in Conclave.
- All Polearm weapons and Polearm Stances are now available in Conclave.
- Opticor damage has been adjusted to one hit kill against the highest base EHP without +EHP mods in Conclave.
- Daikyu damage has been adjusted to one hit kill against the highest base EHP without +EHP mods in Conclave. (Requiere el mod Punta con resorte cargado)
- Paris, Paris Prime and Cernos damage has been adjusted to two charged shot kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave.
- MK1-Paris damage has been adjusted to two charged and one quick shot kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave.
- Rakta Cernos damage has been adjusted to three charged shot kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave.
- Sniper Rifle damage has been adjusted to two-hit kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave (Requires Lie in Wait Mod)
- The following Warframe Abilities no longer require a target to activate in Conclave, encouraging greater accuracy and less button spam:
- Ash - Bladestorm
- Equinox - Rest and Rage
- Limbo - Banish
- Mag - Bullet Attractor
- Nekros - Soul Punch
- Nyx - Mind Control
- Oberon - Smite
- Saryn - Spores
- Trinity - Well of Life and Energy Vampire
- Increased range of the following Abilities to compensate for their new soft targeting mechanics and ability to miss: Smite, Banish, Mind Control, Spores, Soul Punch, and Well of Life.
- Ash's Bladestorm range has been increased from 8m to 10m in Conclave.
- Elemental Bullet Jump Mods now consume 15 Energy per target when their elemental effect hits.
- Mobility buffs have been removed from Elemental Bullet Jump Mods in Conclave.
- Staggers/Knockdowns and radial damage removed from quick melee slam attacks in Conclave.
- The Scindo series, Gram, Galatine, Magistar, Fragor and Jat Kittag have had their damage and Stance damage increased in Conclave.
- Twin Gremlins damage has been decreased in Conclave.
- Increased the +/- EHP values of the +/- Mobility Conclave Mods.
- A minimum of 3 players in Annihilation and 4 players in Team Annihilation/Capture the Cephalon is now required for Conclave Matches to begin.
- Changing Loadout in the pre-match Lobby screen will now update to your chosen Frame.
- Increased the overall EHP curve from light to heavy Warframes in Conclave.
- Reintroduced tiered base Mobility stats for all Warframes in Conclave.
- The Mortal Conduct Conclave Mod has been changed to: At Low Health, +60% Channeled Damage Reflection for 8 seconds.
- The Impenetrable Offense Conclave Mod has been changed to: At Max Energy, +50% Damage Block.
- The Secondary Wind Conclave Mod has been changed to: On Kill, +5 Health Regen for 10 Seconds.
- Sortie Changes:
- Sortie Mission length has been adjusted for the following mission types:
- Defense - 10 waves instead of 15.
- Survival - 15 minutes instead of 20.
- Excavation - 1,000 Cryotic instead of 1,200.
- Interception - 3 rounds instead of 4.
- Sortie Defense Missions will now have players defending an able-bodied Tenno Operative instead of a single Cryopod.
- Sortie Defense Missions will now increase in difficulty starting on Wave 5. We've essentially compressed the difficulty and scaling from 15 waves into 10 waves. This change will also be present for any Defense Mission with a 'fixed duration'
- Kubrow Egg drop rate has been increased overall.
- Kubrow Egg drop rate increased significantly when playing the Howl of the Kubrow Quest during the Egg hunting Mission.
- Reduced the charge time of the Redeemer and Glaive charge attack animation.
- Ash's Smoke Shadow Augment Mod now affects ally NPCs.
- Fixed an issue in visual FX when pinning an enemy to a wall with a projectile.
- Fixed an issue where Volt's Shock Ability would shoot into the sky when not targeting an enemy.
- Fixed Loadouts not being selectable the first time mousing over a Loadout button.
- Fixed Saryn's Contagion Cloud Augment Mod not properly displaying its duration on proc.
- Fixed an error causing no enemies to spawn in Wyrmius.
- Fixed Warframe Abilities that allow teleportation causing players to exit the terrain.
- Fixed players being unable to sell Mods that had been fused over their max rank. This was a very rare issue, but an issue nonetheless.
- Fixed an error causing a black-screen deadlock due to alt-tabbing out of a full screen while loading into a Mission.
- Fixed the Vandal Aufeis Quanta Skin not properly applying to the Quanta's cartridge as per: this thread
- Fixed Vectis skins not properly coloring the clip on the Vectis Prime.
- Fixed an error that would occur when Inbox rewards would provide Standing to a player that had not yet selected a Syndicate.
- Fixed some Sigil textures displaying as being extra-pixelated.
- Fixed projectile weapons being unable to kill Disruptor Drones when inside Nullifier bubbles.
- Fixed a potential issue causing Warframe's process to lag considerably after the game shuts down.
- Fixed an error in the Friends List that would improperly display the last login time of a friend that's logged in and out of the game quickly.
- Fixed Caminante de Fuego de Nezha not properly cleansing debuffs from Clients.
- Fixed a bug preventing Mag's Bullet Attractor Ability from pulling in projectiles as per: this thread
- Fixed kills using Bullet Jump causing 'Kill Messages' to not function properly in Conclave. Kills from Bullet Jump will now count as 'Bullet Jump' damage in the kill feed.
- Fixed the Kill Streak Stopper Conclave Challenge not properly matching the required Kill Streak number of 3.
- Fixed Conclave teams becoming stuck waiting for a match to start if there were more than 4 players in an Annihilation.
- Fixed Conclave End of Mission menus displaying longer than necessary.
- Fixed an issue after a Host Migration to cause all players joining a match in progress to be defaulted to one team.
- Fixed 'On Kill' conditions on Conclave Mods triggering from destroying Loki's Decoy.
- Fixed an issue causing melee, explosions and Ability damage to deal half damage when hitting a head in Conclave.
- Fixed the Conclave Mods Blind Shot and Lucky Shot being able to be slotted into weapons that do not fire projectiles.
January 8th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Fixed a memory leak that would occur with Excalibur's Radial Javelin's projectile FX.
- Fixed an issue causing doors to flicker on Orokin Derelict tilesets, in addition to incorrect door spawning.
- Fixed the Quanta Aufeis Skin skin not being applicable to the Quanta or Quanta Vandal.
- Fixed an error that would occur when returning to a Relay after aborting a Mission, causing the player to hang on a blank screen.
- Fixed Primed Bane of Infested and Primed Bane of Corpus not appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed Greatsword weapons sitting strangely on Trinity and Trinity Prime when holstered.
January 8th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Adjusted an objective marker navigation through Corpus ventilation shafts that was difficult to follow.
- Fixed a memory leak for Clients that would cause the game to become progressively slower the longer you remained in a Mission.
- Fixed an issue preventing Grineer walking animations from playing audio FX.
- Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.
- Fixed an issue causing slow performance on Missions due to excessive visual FX replication of the Tar-Mutalist MOA's goo.
- Fixed an error preventing Clients from seeing the visual FX on Infested Ancients healing.
January 7th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Added support for selecting full-screen refresh-rate.
- Made several optimizations to in-game Voice Chat volume output.
- Adjusted the minimap markers in Exterminate Missions to more accurately track slow NPCs.
- Exterminate Changes / Fixes:
Please note these are some of the major in-progress fixes that are ready for deployment. We will continue to audit the issue with your constructive help and reports. Ultimately it is unlikely that mass-clump spawns will be restored, but we're working on making Exterminate Missions have a challenging pace.
- Fixed an issue causing enemies to be teleported into terrain as players progressed mid-Mission.
- Fixed some enemy spawn points causing enemies to appear into terrain or above the level floor.
- Fixed NPCs taking cover behind inaccessible rooms or closed doors, becoming impossible to hit or aid.
- Enemies lagging too far behind in a Mission when a Mission Objective Change to Exterminate will automatically be removed to eliminate mandatory backtracking.
- Fixed several small performance problems that could build up during long missions.
- Fixed several issues that prevented large multi-monitor setups from working properly. This one's for you, Reddit
- Fixed 21:9 support in native full-screen modes.
- Fixed windows getting stuck over Warframe after returning from full-screen in DirectX 11.
- Fixed volume not changing if you move the slider before testing.
- Fixed Aljaba de Ivara getting stuck on a single arrow type if the player activated the ability using their 'Use Selected Power' hotkey while Navegador was active.
- Fixed the Hyena Pack, Tyl Regor, Vay Hek and Infested Alad V not properly giving Death Marks to players.
- Fixed the Ignis model not looking properly when the weapon is stolen from the Drahk Master and placed on the ground.
- Fixed enemies being alerted by the Talon's throwing animation.
- Fixed an error allowing Valkyr to pull player out of the extraction area as per: this thread
- Fixed an issue where ranking up some melee weapons could cause all challenge progress to become reset.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from seeing each other when zoning into a Relay.
- Fixed trade icons in El bazar de Maroo showing as a white box.
- Fixed an error preventing players from trading Syndicate weapons due to a non-existent XP lock.
- Fixed NPCs taking cover behind hidden or locked rooms.
- Fixed an error allowing players to clip through walls when in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed Nova's abilities being able to kill Alad V during his intro cinematic.
- Fixed some contact-delay issues that would occur when some projectiles.
- Fixed a performance issue caused by improper audio FX settings.
- Fixed an error causing modular Corpus enemies to spawn in Infested Sortie Missions.
- Fixed an issue with extreme game freezes for large friends list when trying to send gifts.
January 5th, 2016 - Publicación del foro
- Conclave Changes:
- Increased the damage of most Secondary weapons in Conclave.
- Made slight adjustments to overall Warframe Effective Hit Points in Conclave.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Mirage's passive in Conclave.
- The Onorix's Handle has now been added to Archwing Mobile Defense Mission drop tables.
- Fixed Equinox's Conclave Mobility not being properly normalized, and Equinox's Movement Speed being adjusted by mistake.
- Fixed players not receiving a Death Mark if their Sentinel or Kubrow is responsible for the death of a boss.
- Fixed Mirage's clones dealing damage from Bullet Jumps in Conclave.
- Various crash fixes.
January 5th, 2016 - Publicación del foro - Tenno Reinforcement
- Tenno Reinforcement:
The Sydon has arrived! A deadly weapon designed for piercing the hearts of enemies, inflict maximum devastation with this massive Grineer trident.
Add the Sydon to your Arsenal today by visiting the Warframe Market or Clan Research!
- Prime Drop Table Changes:
Frost Prime, Latron Prime and Reaper Prime have returned to their place in the Prime Vault, restoring Void Drop Tables to their previous values.
- Conclave Changes:
- The following Mods have been added to Teshin's offerings for purchase at the Whirlwind Rank:
- Reduced the requirements of most Conclave Daily Challenges.
- Los cristales de Argón have been removed from the Conclave Weekly Mission completion rewards.
- The Conclave Mod Enguard has been combined with the Anticipación Mod y renamed Recuperación blindada.
- Recuperación blindada: +50% Damage Resistance while Knocked Down, -20% slide.
- The Desviación rápida Mod has been removed from Conclave, and its effects have been applied to all Conclave players by default.
- The Carga rápida Conclave Mod now has a trade-off of -20 Shield Capacity.
- Health Orb respawn rate has been increased from 40 seconds to 120 in Conclave.
- Halo guardián de Nezha damage has been reduced in Cónclave.
- Damage resistance while airborne has been removed from the Retirada táctica Mod.
- The knockdown effect has been removed from Justicia ciega's Guiding Light combo in Conclave.
- Effective Hit Points have been adjusted for all Warframes in Conclave.
- The Mobility stat has been set to 1 for all Warframes in Conclave.
- Temporarily removed chance to restore health/shield Mods from Conclave. These Mods will make a return with some adjustments before the end of the month.
- Increased the damage of most Primary weapons in Conclave.
- Sortie Changes:
- Enemy Elemental/Physical Damage and Enemy Elemental/Physical Resistance have been combined into a single Sortie when selected. Enemies will have both increased Elemental Damage plus Resistances or Physical increased Damage plus Resistance when this Sortie Modifier is applied.
- The Energy Reduction Sortie Buff has been increased limit one-quarter of max Energy instead of one-half, in addition to a slower energy recharge rate.
- Interceptación's end-of-round timer has now been reduced to 15 seconds.
- Interception's end-of-round timer will not appear until there are 5 enemies left alive in the Mission.
- Players will no longer be able to join a mid-mission Excavación Mission after 300 Cryotic has been obtained in Sorties o Alertas.
- Atracción fatal de Djinn will now ignore security cameras.
- The Intruso Mod will now work on Grineer Pirateo puzzles by slowing the hacking spinner.
- Infestación Excavation Alerts can now appear in the Star Chart.
- Adjustments were made to Halo guardián de Nezha FX to help combat some reported cases of motion sickness.
- Improvements have been made help players rejoin a squad in Mission after a crash.
- Fixed a commonly occurring general crash related to Warframe's audio.
- Fixed the 'dense fog' FX on Sorties not properly applying to the Earth's skybox.
- Fixed the Refresh Rate option in Display resetting regardless of rate selected.
- Fixed the Detect Vulnerability Sentinel Precept targeting invulnerable enemies.
- Fixed Infested Excavation Alert Missions not properly spawning Power Cell carrying enemies.
- Fixed some script crashes related to traps in the Orokin Void.
- Fixed an error preventing players from using their weapons or abilities after using Ivara, Valkyr or Excalibur's 4th Ability Power.
- Fixed an error that would prevent Clients from being able to use their powers as Valkyr, Wukong, Ivara or Excalibur if meleeing while their 4th Ability Power was ending, or being deactivated due to a Nullifier bubble.
- Fixed a Client-side memory leak caused by items left behind by the player during Missions.
- Fixed the Strun Wraith being unable to equip the Strun Conclave Skin.
- Fixed Void Interception Missions ending while Captain Vor or the Stalker is still alive.
- Fixed Trinity's Noggle missing her skirt.
- Fixed Halo guardián de Nezha causing Energy Orbs to display improper text when picked up in Conclave.
- Fixed improper images that would appear on Landing Craft components.
- Fixed modular Corpus enemies spawning in Infested Missions.
- Fixed the J-3 Jordas Golem's being vulnerable to attack from clients when perched in the third stage of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed an error causing players to become stuck in a forced dense fog after playing a special dense fog Mission on Earth.
- Fixed an error causing markers placed on Mods to display resource information instead.
- Fixed Operators saying Archwing related VO at inappropriate locations.
Please Note: [DE is] currently aware of issues with enemy spawning in Exterminio Missions and are working hard to get this and many other problems resolved. Expect additional fixes to be released as soon as [they] get a solution, and thank you all for your patience as [they] kick off 2016.
December 21st, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- New Tennogen customizations are now available through the Warframe Steam Workshop! Find out more about Warframe's Tennogen Workshop here: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=230410
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced the health restored by Desafiar de Wukong Ability in Conclave.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Halo guardián de Nezha in Conclave.
- Fixed some overlapping text on Interception Missions.
- Fixed Halieto Extenuador's bombs not being hittable while rising/falling.
- Fixed some weapon audio FX not properly playing when fired.
December 18th, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Conclave Changes:
- Fixed Hikou not being available for use in Conclaves.
- The Winter Bundle and Winter Accessories Bundle have been added to the Market! You can find these by selecting Bundles in the Market and scrolling to the bottom. You can also purchase the skins separately under Warframes > Warframe Accessories.
- Fixed the Nart Deer and Nistlebrush Gene-Masking Kit not giving festive Kubrow fur colors. (*Please note that we've launched a script to give players the festive Kubrow fur colors that didn't receive them from purchasing the Gene-Masking Kits.)
- Fixed the Mastery Rank 19 test not being completable.
- Fixed some localization issues.
December 18th, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Conclave Changes:
- Increased damage and ammo pool of Penta series in Conclave.
- Increased damage and ammo pool of Tonkor in Conclave.
- Decreased ammo pool of Miter in Conclave.
- Adjusted the match countdown number's positioning on the screen.
- Made slight adjustments to NPC audio FX on death.
- NPCs no longer alert all teammates when fighting a player. Their proximity alert now has a limited range and will not go beyond closed doors.
- Halo guardián de Nezha will now be more responsive to enemies entering its radius, damaging them immediately.
- Chakram en llamas de Nezha teleport now costs no energy.
- Tweaked the visual FX on Desafiar de Wukong ability.
- Fixed an error causing Loki to slowly decapitate in the Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle Diorama.
- Fixed a crash that would occur with the Combustion Beam Mod's explosion visual FX.
- Fixed Nezha's Divine Spear not properly impaling enemies with Auras that prevent status effects.
- Fixed an error causing Lanzas divinas de Nezha to spawn with improper collision, deflecting bullets.
- Fixed an error preventing players from being able to rebind their Abilities as per: this thread
- Fixed Clients not properly seeing Grineer security drone lasers in Spy Missions.
- Fixed Excavation alerts not indicating the amount of Cryotic required to complete the mission.
- Fixed Golpe de hierro de Wukong not properly knocking down enemies.
- Fixed Ability Augments being unranked for Clients.
- Fixed the minimap not always updating properly for downed players and extraction locations.
- Fixed an error allowing players to purchase the seasonal Landing Craft decorations more than once.
- Fixed Nezha's sash visual FX remaining visible when aiming as a Client.
- Fixed Halo guardián de Nezha dealing no damage to enemies in Conclave.
- Fixed Conclave weapon stats not properly displaying in the Arsenal.
- Fixed some weapons not properly dealing damage as per new EHP changes in Conclave.
- Fixed damage visual FX not properly appearing for Nezha's Abilities in Conclave.
- Fixed a large number of Corpus Capture Targets spawning in V Prime Rescue missions as per: this thread
- Fixed Clients seeing incorrect Operator spawn FX.
- Fixed enemies being trapped behind locked doors when Spy mission objective changes to Exterminate.
- Fixed incorrect weapon mesh size when equipping Dual Kamas Nari & Vali Skin.
December 16th, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Fixed Nezha's Base Blueprint being Tradeable. This can be purchased in the Market for Credits and was not meant to be tradeable.
- Fixed a case where Mastery Rank tests would stop working. Please note: We will reset daily Mastery Rank timer to address this shortly. Please stay tuned for script.
December 16th, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Removed Orokin Catalyst and Orokin Reactor from Sortie rewards.
- Fixed a crash when joining a mission in progress
- Fixed Clients not seeing the proper energy color on Nezha's Ring.
December 16th, 2015 - Publicación del foro - Ring of Fire
- New Warframe:
Nezha - A petite and playful facade conceals this Warframe's immense power.
- Caminante de Fuego - Blaze a trail of flames, scorching enemies and cleansing allies.
- Chakram en llamas - Hurl a flaming ring that burns enemies and causes them to emit a healing blast on death. Reactivate to instantly travel to the ring's location.
- Halo guardián - Create a protective ring of fire that also stuns and damage enemies who get too close.
- Lanzas divinas - Impale nearby enemies on spears that erupt from the ground.
Please Note: Nezha parts obtained from Incursiones are tradeable, and will be a permanent reward from Sorties in the future.
- New Weapon:
- Shaku - With these blazing fast nunchaku, the enemy will never know what hit them.
- New Customizations:
- Diseño de Loki Knave + casco de Loki Knave - A new guise for an old trickster.
- Hulta Leg Guards - Loki Knave's looted armor. Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.
- Hulta Chest Guard - Loki Knave's looted armor. Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.
- Hulta Arm Guard - Loki Knave's looted armor. Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.
- Dual Kamas Nari & Vali Skin - Turn the Dual Kamas into a stylish sword and dagger combo with this skin. Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.
- Loki Knave Profile Icon - A profile icon depicting Loki Knave. Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.
- Scimitar Magus Skin - A unique skin for the Scimitar landing craft. Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.
- Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle - Strike from the shadows with this collection of ill-gotten garb.
- Loxley Helmet - A uniquely-styled helmet for Ivara.
- Foxglove Syandana - Envelope a Warframe in this silky nature inspired Syandana.
- Bombyx Syandana - Envelope a Warframe in this silky nature inspired Syandana.
- Samia Syandana - Envelope a Warframe in this silky nature inspired Syandana.
- Moth Syandana Pack - Three colorful silken capes inspired by nature.
- Holiday Customizations:
New holiday customizations join returning festive décor to bring the holiday spirit straight to the warriors of the Lotus.
- Little Helper Hat - A festive hat for your Kubrow.
- Crimson Nose Pattern - A festive pattern for your Kubrow.
- Nart-Deer Pattern - A festive pattern for your Kubrow.
- Nistlebrush Pattern - A festive pattern for your Kubrow.
- Sonicor Festive Skin - A festive skin for the Sonicor.
- Ringers - Jingle all the way with this festive skin for any fist weapon.
- Spearmint Scythe - celebrate the festive season by unleashing sweet minty death on all your favorite foes.
- Sentient Changes:
- Consciente enemies will now be granted immunity to physical damage types separately (i.e. Puncture, Slash, Impact).
- Stalker Sombra will now be granted immunity to physical damage types separately (i.e. Puncture, Slash, Impact).
- Los Conscientes now have a unique visual FX for a short period after becoming immune to a damage type.
- Made various visual / audio FX adjustments to Consciente enemies.
- Adjusted the spawn points of Consciente Oculistas.
- Conclave Changes:
- The following Warframes can no longer gain energy while certain Abilities are active:
- All Warframes now have Conclave specific Health, Shield and Armour values.
- Warframe Conclave Mobility stats and Mods have been adjusted adjusted to match new Effective Hit Point values.
- Primary and Secondary weapon damage has been adjusted to match new Conclave EHP values.
- Warframe Ability damage has been adjusted to match new Conclave EHP values.
- Elemental Mobility Mods no longer work with Mirage's clones until she is at full Energy.
- Automatic weapons and shotguns now have a 1.2x damage modifier for headshots in Conclave.
- Burst and semi-automatic weapons now have a 1.5x damage modifier for headshots in Conclave.
- Kill X with Primary/Secondary weapon Challenges have been removed from the Capture the Cephalon game type.
- Despair, the Hikou series and the Akstiletto are now available for use in Conclave.
- Sortie Changes:
Sortie Season 2 is now live! Keep an eye on the Sortie menu in the World State Window to observe changes made to the Sortie Reward Pool. We realize this is 2 days ahead of schedule, but we wanted to give everyone a chance to get Nezha starting today!
- Adjusted audio FX on the Grineer Inyector de toxina.
- Adjusted nave de desembarco docking audio FX on Corpus Archwing Trench Run Tilesets.
- Reduced the visual FX on Corrosivo / Radiación proc's green glow.
- Adjusted the audio FX of Rugido de Rhino.
- Made adjustments to the visual FX in Operador Transmissions.
- Improved audio FX on Void Portals.
- Made some terrain adjustments to the Luna Orokin tileset.
- Made slight adjustments to the trials within the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Reduced the number of large group spawns occurring in Exterminio Missions.
- Reaper Prime has been given a PBR update!
- Golpe de hierro de Wukong will now increase the melee combo counter on hit.
- Self-damage will no longer increase Rhino's Piel de hierro damage buffer.
- Fixed environmental lasers hitting players that are inside of Limbo's Rift.
- Fixed an error causing the Capture target to die instantly when entering water in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Clients not properly seeing visual FX created by Ivara's Sleep Arrow.
- Fixed Consciente immunity visual FX not showing a proper color change.
- Fixed Mundo en llamas de Ember explosive impacts not properly displaying.
- Fixed a piece of pipe players could get caught on in the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed Rank 3 Fusion Cores being represented in the UI of Sortie Rewards instead of Rank 5 Fusion Cores. This was a UI bug only.
- Fixed the player's Warframe blocking the Mod UI in a Relay when the Mod UI is accessed directly, instead of through the Arsenal.
- Fixed Mesa Specters being able to use Peacemaker while moving, allowing them to indefinitely shoot everything.
- Fixed Conclave Challenges not showing they are complete when they have been completed.
- Fixed an error causing a black screen when players enter the Arsenal after using the Conclave Console.
- Fixed Clients seeing duplicate visual FX trails from the Elytron's exhaust.
- Fixed innate punchthrough not functioning properly for the Drakgoon.
- Fixed the Daily Reward not properly showing a 'unlock' animation.
- Fixed the Arsenal not properly displaying a Warframe when previewing a selection.
- Fixed enemies Banished by Limbo still being able to affect other non-Banished enemies with their auras. For example, Ancient Healer Auras still affected other Infested even if the Ancient Healer was Banished.
- Fixed Atlas' Rumblers repeating their spawn animation when being shot at while being created.
- Fixed an error that would occur when notifying players that their gift has been received.
- Fixed Ivara's Agile idle animation using her Arco de Artemisa as a prop, causing other Warframes using the animation to look a bit unusual.
- Fixed the HUD not showing up for Hosts when playing a Mission with a pre-assembled Squad.
- Fixed overlapping text that would occur when a Spy Mission becomes an Exterminate.
- Fixed an error in the Jordas Verdict Trial causing players using a Vaporizers to lose the ability to reload when used with no Antiserum.
- Fixed objects on conveyor belts moving in the wrong direction on the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed some Warframe skins not being properly viewable after previewing a Deluxe skin in the Market.
- Fixed the Natah Quest not being flagged as completed even after the player receives their reward.
- Fixed players being able to unintentionally create multiple trade windows while in vendor mode in El bazar de Maroo.
- Fixed a rare error that would cause players to experience a menu that would freeze on screen after a respawn.
- Fixed sword whip melee weapons having a slightly off center camera when viewed in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an error caused by the in-game VOIP that would cause hangups when trying to test a microphone or when switching an audio device.
- Fixed buffs in the player's HUD being removed prematurely.
- Fixed a loss of mobility players would experience when using the Pause Menu while kneeling in a Relay.
- Fixed Conclave 'Player Slain' messages sometimes providing incorrect information.
- Fixed Arco de Artemisa de Ivara HUD appearing while Ivara is carrying the Operator in the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed enemy markers not appearing in Archwing Defense Missions, making it difficult to locate surviving enemies.
- Fixed Steam's Big Picture button not properly showing the correct icons.
- Fixed various localization issues.
December 11th, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Conclave Changes:
- More ammo pickups have been added to the Orokin Hall of Memories Conclave map.
- Fixed a game freezing error caused by viewing a Profile.
- Fixed Clients being able to access Focus Abilities in Relays or Dojos.
- Fixed Atlas' Rumblers not properly playing destruction audio FX when unsummoned early.
- Fixed an error allowing players to keep their unlocked Warframe Abilities when losing a level due to losing experience via a Revive.
- Fixed a slight delay that would occur when waiting for the dome to close after placing a Kubrow in Stasis.
- Fixed Loki's Decoy spawning as hostile to Loki, with the intent to kill its creator in Conclave.
- Fixed Golpe de hierro de Wukong not properly focusing on the direction of the Warframe, using the camera to aim instead. This fixes issue demonstrated in Prime Time last night here: https://youtu.be/iXcddYfbfyM?t=18m13s
- Fixed trade emotes exclusive to El bazar de Maroo being equippable for use outside of Maroo's Bazaar.
- Fixed the MK1-Furax being purchasable with Platinum, this should be a Credit only item.
- Fixed players not being able to see new players entering the trading zone within Maroo's Bazaar.
- Fixed a visual bug causing players to see other players floating through the air in Maroo's Bazaar.
- Fixed 'Glass' in Grineer Spy Vaults on Uranus not being properly localized.
- Fixed Mirage's clones staying slumped down and inactive after using a Focus Ability during Hall of Mirrors.
- Fixed los Conscientes not being properly localized in the Codex.
- Fixed Syndicate Missions refreshing when new daily Sortie Missions appear.
- Fixed various localization issues.
December 11th, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Conclave Changes and Fixes:
- Fixed Focus powers being useable in Conclave.
- Fixed Wukong's Conclave Mobility stat not reading correctly in the Arsenal.
- Castanas now have a 10 second lifetime duration when used in Conclave matches.
- Castanas will now wake up Rested targets in Conclave.
- Increase the audio FX for the Daikyu's full draw.
- Tweaked some audio FX on the Unairu's Focus Ability.
- Los Conscientes will no longer intensely focus on defense targets in Mobile Defense.
- Consciente AoE attacks will no longer damage defense targets in Mobile Defense, with exception to explosion damage.
- Consciente Oculysts will now retreat sooner in Mobile Defense Missions, and will not return if avoided entirely.
- Slightly adjusted Ivara's Arco de Artemisa's fire and draw audio FX.
- Adjusted various audio FX on Consciente attacks.
- Adjusted NPC spawning to ensure that enemies no longer spawn in places where enemies had just recently died.
- Slightly improved the procedural generation of Uranus Capture Missions.
- Removed Spy-Vault Sortie popups as there is nothing actually in these vaults for Sortie missions.
- Slightly adjusted the 'electrocution' audio FX.
- Sorties will now rotate through all Mission types and Sortie modifiers before repeating any potential Missions.
- Fixed various lighting issues visible on doors in the Law of Retribution Trial.
- Fixed Conclave Affectors not persisting in a match after a Host Migration.
- Fixed audio FX for charge weapons not working properly.
- Fixed some particle FX on Navegador de Ivara Ability.
- Fixed visual flickering on the Pyra Syandana.
- Fixed issues with environment art materials.
- Fixed enemies spawning in the walls of the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset's elevator room.
- Fixed some navigation icon issues that would occur in Uranus Capture Missions.
- Fixed enemies not properly firing at players when taking control of a Grineer Rampart.
- Fixed an error causing the game to freeze after selecting the Trinculo Mission node on Uranus.
- Fixed spending a revive not properly reducing player XP.
- Fixed players using a Steam Controller not being able to properly melee attack.
- Fixed an error causing players to get stuck on the Focus tree menu after failing to commit their Focus.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to reset available Focus after unlocking a Focus node or purchasing Focus capacity.
- Fixed Vazarin, Zenurik, Naramon, and Unairu Focus Abilities having 6 ranks instead of four.
- Fixed some rendering issues with Operator hair during Focus Ability use.
- Fixed players no longer having audio FX from their Warframe Abilities after using a Focus Ability.
- Fixed the Cerata not being purchasable by Platinum in the Market.
- Fixed the Stalker appearing in the Shadow Stalker's Codex Diorama entry.
- Fixed an error caused by activating a Focus Ability during a Void Portal collapse resulting in the player becoming stuck on the wrong side of the portal, making the Mission impossible to complete.
- Fixed various localization issues.
December 9th, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Fixed trading being completely non-functional.
- Fixed attempting to unequip a weapon freezing the game.
- Fixed subtitles not appearing in Syndicate or Sortie transmissions.
- Partially fixed an unintended weapon appearing in a certain Clan research. It won't be accessible by any means until its intended release (soon TM). This fix is server-side, so you may still see evidence of its existence, you just won't be able to do anything with this.
December 9th, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Conclave Changes:
- Changed the weekly Basic Conclave Mission completion requirement from 12 Easy Challenges to 9. Please note that the new amount will not be active until the weekly reset.
- Sortie Changes:
- All Sortie Rewards are now tradeable.
- Reduced the size of Nullifier bubbles on Hijack Sortie Missions.
- Doubled the number of enemies spawned in Sortie Exterminate Missions.
- Enemies in Sabotage and Exterminate Sortie Missions will start the Mission in alert.
- Sabotage and Exterminate Missions will no longer appear as the final Sortie Mission.
- Misa Prime Syandana metal color tints can now be customized.
- Melee charge attacks now have a more unique audio FX on charge up, hit and swing.
- Some collision adjustments have been made to the terrain around the Cunning Orokin Moon puzzle.
- Removed some lens flare FX from various Warframe Abilities that were taking up too much space on screen.
- Greater Lens Blueprints will no longer appear in the Market for players who have not completed The Second Dream Quest.
- The Mantis and Scimitar Blueprints have been removed from ultra-rare loot crates.
- Slightly adjusted the size of trade icons in El bazar de Maroo.
- Adjusted the textures and visual FX on elements of the Orbiter Compartment in the Landing Craft.
- Increased the size of the Void Key in Orokin Void Sabotage.
- Limited the length of messages you can include with gifting to 256 characters.
- Fixed an error that would occur in distributing login rewards.
- Fixed toggled Warframe Abilities not properly being toggled off when switching from Warframe to Archwing.
- Fixed Ivara's Cloak Arrow causing permanent invisibility when used on Efigie de Chroma.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain visible on Earth's forest tileset.
- Fixed Frost Prime's arm textures using the incorrect color tinting.
- Fixed subtitles not appearing for various inbox transmissions.
- Fixed players being able to purchase Landing Craft blueprints multiple times.
- Fixed an error caused by players switching to the Talons, causing an incorrect visual FX showing the weapons as appearing from out of screen.
- Fixed the Redeemer's shotgun visual FX not using customized energy colors.
- Fixed an unreachable rare Syndicate Medallion spawn location on the Infested Corpus ship tileset.
- Fixed the World State Window showing the Sortie Missions remaining as 0 even if the player had not completed any Missions.
- Fixed an auto-vsync issue occurring on Directx 11.
- Fixed the Operator sometimes showing as holstering a Warframe's weapon when activated in combat.
- Fixed some visual FX lingering after defeating the Eye puzzle on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed an inconsistent visual FX from the explosion created by Nyx's Absorb.
- Fixed a Mission error allowing players to use an alternative Mission type's exit in Archwing Defense Missions.
- Fixed an error causing Weekly Conclave Challenges to fail to complete for a player that has met the requirements.
- Fixed all Greater Focus Lenses missing from the Market for Platinum. Also fixed some missing descriptions and icons for Focus Lens in the Market.
- Fixed the Daikyu unintentionally breaking Ivara's Merodear.
- Fixed an error causing login reward animations to repeat when accepted with a controller / gamepad.
- Fixed some armor clipping issues for Warframes using Noble or Agile stances.
- Fixed Vazarin's Mending Tides and Polluted Waters displaying too many decimal places on the initial rank up.
- Fixed Naramon's Shadow Step invisibility not activating for Clients.
- Fixed some issues preventing Clients from using their Focus Ability based on the correct Cooldown cycles as intended.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed overlapping text that would appear in Teshin's Conclave Menu once a player reaches Typhoon rank.
- Fixed Teshin's offering from Hurricane to Typhoon displaying a Forma icon instead of a Ducat icon.
- Fixed the Focus tree icon appearing on 'Credits Gained' in the Second Dream reward screen.
- Fixed incorrect visuals on the Inventory screen when selecting an item to sell.
- Fixed a game freezing error caused by purchasing an extra Inventory slot followed by switching Inventory tabs.
- Fixed a potential issue where players could be left behind an elevator during the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed the J-3 Jordas Golem's exhaust flame FX not displaying for Clients in the Mission.
- Fixed Purge Timers on Spy missions on Uranus not properly counting down after the player has been revealed.
- Fixed some inconsistent font that would appear when previewing items in the Arsenal's Loadout.
- Fixed the 'Mute Operator' option in the Audio settings only being able to be toggled once.
- Fixed Impact damage procs causing enemies to enter the 'stagger' animation, no matter what they're doing.
- Fixed an error causing an infinite number of Moas to spawn if a Moa is slain immediately after being released from Corpus security cabinet.
- Fixed an error causing Warframe's heads to twitch when switching to a weapon that is holstered on their back.
- Fixed some overlapping text in the Naramon Focus tree.
- Fixed the Lacera missing some weapon animations for Charge Attacks.
- Fixed the Lacera displaying a whip dangle in each hand.
- Fixed improper player customizations appearing on Efigie de Chroma when Chroma uses their Focus while Efigie is active.
- Fixed players being able to interact with Simaris' Research Menu while viewing Imprints.
December 8th, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Sentient Stalker now drops War and Broken-War blueprints.
- Sortie rewards are now listed alphabetically in the World State Window.
- Fixed Razer Comms conflict detection occurring prematurely in the launcher and preventing updates.
- Fixed some cases of Focus being lost on Host Migration during a Mission.
- Fixed Naramon Shadow Step trigger for any critical hit (was only intended for melee crits).
- Fixed Vazarin's Retaliation and Commanding Words sharing the same icon in the Focus tree.
- Fixed Login rewards rewarding blueprints for items already owned by the player.
- Fixed the Stalker showing up in the Shadow Stalker's Codex entry.
- Fixed two Shadow Stalkers appearing in the Codex under the Shadow Stalker's Codex entry.
- Fixed Focus Lens and Greater Focus Lens descriptions reference 'ways' instead of 'paths' in terms of the Focus followed.
- Fixed Focus Lens on weapons being lost after a host migration.
- Fixed an incorrect description in the second Mission of a potential Sortie.
- Fixed an incorrect description in the Tempered Bound Conclave Mod that read +0.2 Mobility instead of +0.1 Mobility.
- Fixed Oberon's Renewal Ability not properly causing Bleedout rate reduction on players.
- Fixed Frost Prime's gold trimmings not properly becoming tinted via player customization.
- Fixed color pigments not properly dropping from the Stalker Sombra.
- Fixed an error causing the first Mission in the Second Dream Quest to not properly extract the player on Mission failure.
- Fixed an error causing players to become stuck on the Mod menu in Relays.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ability menu to not close if rebound to LB on a controller.
December 8th, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Ordis' redundant Transmissions have now been removed for players that have discovered where to sit in their Landing Craft.
- Fixed a severely common crash that would occur when a Host using the Focus System is joined by a Client that does not have the Focus System.
- Fixed an error that would occur when purchasing a Kubrow Gene Masking Kit.
- Fixed players being unable to activate buttons required to open the J-3 Jordas Golem's head during the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed Hunhow's essence in War not having a proper lighting FX in the Second Dream cinematic.
December 8th, 2015 - Publicación del foro - Prime Vault Unsealed
- Prime Vault: Frost Prime
Note: Latron Prime Stock is not included in the Frost Prime drop tables - it is available as a special Alerta that will be up from now until January 5th. Everyone can run it once to get their Latron Prime Stock.
The Prime Vault has Unsealed. Frost Prime makes a chilling return in the very first cracking of the Prime Vault
Frost Prime, Titan Extractor Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime and the Misa Prime Syandana will all be available for a limited time through our Prime Access Program. Additionally, the following drops have been made available in the Void for a limited time:
- Frost Prime Parts
- Latron Prime Parts
- Reaper Prime Parts
- Sortie Changes:
- 20 Wave Defense Sorties have now been reduced to 15 Waves.
- Excavation Sorties now require 1200 Cryotic instead of 1500.
- Enemies will now prioritize killing the Rescue target in Rescue Missions.
- Sortie Missions will now display a countdown indicating the number of resources required to complete the mission in Defense and Excavation game modes.
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced the effectiveness of Rhino's Iron Skin in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of the Snipetron series in PvP.
- Energy no longer drops on kills, and players will now retain the energy they had prior to death when respawning.
- Silence weapon Mods have been removed from Conclave End of Mission drop tables.
- Increased buff/debuff values of health/shields for the Habilidad creciente, Adept Surge, Calculated Spring and Tempered Bound Conclave Mods.
- Stagger effects have been removed from offhand Melee attacks in PvP.
- Removed Navigation and Conclave options from El bazar de Maroo.
- Enemies slain within 5 seconds of spawning will no longer count towards stealth kills.
- Various Operator customization options have been expanded.
- Made slight adjustments to the Stalker and Hunhow's VO FX in the Second Dream.
- Updated various audio FX that occur during the Second Dream's cinematics.
- Players can now use controllers / game pads to navigate the Focus System's menu.
- Focus Upgrades will now better display their stat improvements, including duration and range.
- Fixed our most common crash that would occur when booting up Warframe through Steam with Razer Comms overlay active.
- Fixed Archwing information displaying in the Warframe's Equipment category in the Profile stats page.
- Fixed the Agile Aim Conclave Mod showing 2% as its buff value instead of 20%.
- Fixed the Gineer Shipyards extraction cinematic displaying default Liset visuals instead of showing the player's Landing Craft customization.
- Fixed Oxium Ospreys constantly ragdolling, instead of possibly exploding on occasion.
- Fixed War's channeling FX trail originating from an improper location on the blade.
- Fixed an incorrect texture appearing on rocks in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a duplicate Seguimiento atravesado Mod appearing in Teshins Conclave Offerings.
- Fixed Ivara's ziplines not always being flush with the walls they end on.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when a zipline is destroyed while players are on it.
- Fixed Saryn's Molt displaying as in a t-pose for other players if created away from their view.
- Fixed several Animation Sets missing their icons in the Arsenal.
- Fixed improper visual FX playing over Sentinels and Kubrows when hit by Radiation while playing Missions in the second half of The Second Dream.
- Fixed some areas of El bazar de Maroo that would not properly allow players to trade.
- Fixed Rescue targets constantly running to cover instead of following players to Extraction.
- Fixed some clipping issues on character models in the Second Dream Codex diorama.
- Fixed Host Migration not properly resetting teams before Conclave Missions.
- Fixed End of Mission 'team has won' messages not always properly displaying.
- Fixed players being unable to install the Landing Craft segment.
- Fixed Equinox's Mend & Maim visual FX not properly displaying if the player is stealthed while the Ability is active.
- Fixed Arsenal and Mod screens not appearing properly in El bazar de Maroo.
- Fixed the Coaction Drift Mod not properly increasing Aura strength or effectiveness.
- Fixed repetitive Transmissions that would occur during the first Mission in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed players getting stuck on the Mod Fusion screen when zooming into a Mod.
- Fixed the Power Drift Mod not properly increasing knockdown recovery.
- Fixed automatic weapons automatically ceasing to fire when jumping directly up.
- Fixed some login rewards missing from the Login 2.0 reward system.
- Fixed Transmissions in the Jordas Verdict playing on the player's loading screen instead of during the Mission start.
- Fixed an error preventing players for receiving their inbox reward for completing the Natah Quest. Accounts that did not properly receive their reward have been reimbursed with this hotfix.
- Fixed an error that would occur in El bazar de Maroo that would prevent players from being able to Trade after opening their Trade menu.
- Fixed bonus experience given on the End of Mission screen displaying as '#ERROR!'
- Fixed the End of Mission screen sometimes improperly displaying an unranked Excalibur icon.
- Fixed some of Ivara's Ability FX playing too loudly.
- Fixed players not being properly vented from the 'button tunnel' in the first stage of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed some icons in the Market not properly having the correct aspect ratio.
- Fixed excessive spot loading that would occur as a result of pre-Mission Trial dioramas.
- Fixed the final Sortie Mission becoming available for play after the first Mission was completed.
- Fixed an issue causing Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm Mod to prevent Defense or Excavation Waves from ending.
- Fixed the Lotus' VO at the End of Mission screen not properly playing.
- Fixed Prisma de Mirage not properly blinding Clients in Conclave.
- Fixed Efigie de Chroma not correctly targeting enemy players correctly in Conclave's Annihilation game mode.
- Fixed players getting damaged by illusions summoned by Mirage's Hall of Mirrors in Conclave.
- Fixed an incorrect description in the Deft Tempo Conclave Mod.
- Fixed several upgrades in the Focus system that were not scaling up in effectiveness as they should.
- Fixed the Unairu Focus displaying incorrect Focus gained at the End of Missions screen.
- Fixed an error that could occur during Operator customization.
- Fixed an error that would cause the Host's default language to appear for clients on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed fire/ice damage related Lotus Transmissions playing on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed Transmissions displaying the name of the Operator, instead of the appropriate NPC.
- Fixed enemies not spawning with the correct level in the last Mission of The Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed Madurai and Unairu beam attacks being blocked by pickups and Sentinels as per: this thread
- Fixed Focus Abilities not having a proper keybind on the Steam Controller.
- Fixed the Zenurik's energy bubble visual FX not being visible to Clients.
- Fixed the Unairu`s Focus Ability displaying a `flamethrower`type effect, where there should be none.
- Fixed the Unairu's Medusa Touch description not clearly stating that enemy melee attacks will cause them to become petrified.
- Fixed the Lasting Judgement option text in the Unairu Focus tree appearing off screen when highlighted.
- Fixed various localization issues.
December 5th, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Made Excavation Sorties require more than one dig-site (just like alerts).
- Fixed icons being corrupted after closing the Steam Overlay.
- Fixed crafting requirement for War.
- Fixed Focus being cleared after you were revived.
- Fixed some crashes related to zip-lines.
- Fixed some hitches when people join your session.
- Fixed hangs related to AI tactical-pathing.
- Fixed issues with login-rewards showing up multiple times in the same day.
- Fixed potential network-abuse and in-game stuttering after customizing your operator
- Fixed icon tag in the description for Saryn's Spores in the abilities page.
December 4th, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Missed Update 18 Feature:
- Loadouts can now be completely customized and changed in relays by using the 'ESC' key to access your entire Arsenal and more!
- Players can now rewatch the Stalker Intro Cinematic from The Second Dream Quest via the 'Rewatch' button available in the Quest's Codex.
- Added a potentially permanent but experimental cap to Daily Focus Points earned, currently it is at 75,000 each day. We will monitor this over the weekend! (Note: End of Missions stats will not reflect the Focus Cap)
- Conclave Changes / Fixes:
- Low Current Leap (Warframe) - +0.1 Mobility, -50% Energy Max mod added to Conclave Syndicate favours list
- Fixed a bug with Mobility buff/debuff mods applying half the intended effects.
- Fixed the Mortal Conduct Mod decreasing Channeling Efficiency at low health, instead of Increasing it.
- Fixed the Retirada táctica Mod not decreasing damage while airborne at low health.
- Several visual improvements have been made to War.
- Visual improvements have been made to the Stalker's armor.
- Adjusted the frequency of the Stalker's whisper VO on his appearance.
- Adjusted various audio FX.
- Players will now see a message indicating when an Ability is on cooldown or when a Ability is in use.
- Targets affected by Ivara's Slumber Arrow will now wake up early if their health drops below 50% (just like Equinox's Rest).
- Players will now be prompted to visit the Codex when trying to start a Quest with a cinematic from the World State Window.
- Fixed an issue with the energy drain of Navegador de Ivara increasing dramatically on any cast beyond the first.
- Fixed some loading hitches during the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed some visual issues related to menu options available after the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed holding down the melee button during a slide attack triggering another slide attack.
- Fixed various audio FX issues related to the Landing Craft.
- Fixed various issues related to the Second Dream Quest (no spoilers).
- Fixed Eximus Stronghold Sorties not properly spawning Eximus enemies.
- Fixed a script error that would occur when clicking 'Tutorial' in the Ducat Kiosk at El bazar de Maroo. We've since removed any functionality these kiosks have save for Baro count-down.
- Fixed an error causing Corpus Outpost Excavation Mission to not properly functioning in Alerts.
- Fixed underwater extraction not properly showing new Landing Craft skin customizations.
- Fixed reward icons not properly appearing on the first login.
- Fixed Corrupted Dragon Keys not being craftable in the Fundición.
- Fixed several Earth Mission Nodes not being shown as 'completed' after completing them.
- Fixed the 'View Cinematic' button not functioning in the Codex for Quests that have been completed or are past the first Mission.
- Fixed underwater extraction cinematics not playing the correct audio FX.
- Fixed Archwing Exterminate Missions spawning only one or two enemies.
- Fixed players not properly receiving boosters as a Login Reward.
- Fixed an error that would occur after the Itzal's drones would die.
- Fixed experience earned in Archwing becoming shared with the Warframe equipped, and not just the Archwing and Archwing weapons.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when opening the Fundición.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when switching between the Twin Basolk and Archwing loadouts.
- Fixed the 'Mobility' stat in the Arsenal not properly displaying information.
- Fixed players being forced under terrain when standing underneath the falling lighting fixture on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed various localization issues.
December 3rd, 2015 - Publicación del foro
- Fixed various issues with The Second Dream Quest (no spoilers).
- Fixed a hitch that would occur on the last mission of The Second Dream.
- Fixed incorrect descriptions and images for the Scimitar Bundle in the Market.
- Fixed an issue with Trinity's Skirt disappearing when equipping the Immortal Skin.
- Fixed holding melee during a slide attack starting another slide attack.
- Fixed an issue with sorting Warframe parts in the 'Misc' section of the Fundición.
- Fixed an issue with certain SEA regions being unable to download the Update.
December 3rd, 2015 - Publicación del foro - The Second Dream
- New Quest: The Second Dream
The Second Dream is available to all players who have completed the Quest: Natah.
- New Tileset: Luna Orokin
What we know of the Moon is a mystery, and entering its halls requires the completion of The Second Dream Quest.
Master the Seven Principles on the Orokin Moon
The Halls of Ascension are tightly wound into the fabric of known Orokin civilization. Uncover secrets along your path across the moon. Challenge yourself in seven unique rooms across seven principles for new unique Mod rewards. The measure by which the Orokin were judged will now put you to the test.
- New System: ?????
Complete 'the Second Dream' to unlock a new System!
- New Warframe: Ivara
With her quiver of tactical arrows, this huntress prowls unseen and strikes without warning.
Ivara's Abilities are as follows:
- Aljaba - Cycle through and shoot one of four tactical arrows:
- Cloak Arrow: Creates a defensive bubble that cloaks allies and shields them from attacks.
- Dashwire Arrow: Fires a zipline.
- Slumber Arrow: Induces a temporary slumber in target.
- Noise Arrow: Creates a noise at the point of impact to attract enemies.
- Navegador - Assume control of a projectile and guide it to its targets.
- Merodear - Become invisible, steal loot from unsuspecting enemies then go on the offensive with increased headshot damage.
- Arco de Artemisa - Summon a mighty bow and unleash a volley of devastating arrows.
Obtain Ivara today through the Market or through Easy, Medium and Hard Espionaje missions!
- New Weapons and Stances:
- War: The Stalker's sword as bestowed on him by the Consciente Hunhow.
- Rubico: Scope out the enemy with this long-range revolver style rifle.
- Talons: The claws of these tactical bombs dig into the target and detonate on command.
- Lacera: In the practiced hands of a master this blade and whip weapon becomes exceedingly devastating.
- An additional weapon may be hidden within The Second Dream.
- New Single-Sword Stance: Reminiscencia vengativa! Hate... Dread... Despair…!
- Nuevos Enemigos:
Consciente forces have appeared, but more are obscured from our sensors. Players can discover more about these ancient enemies in the Second Dream Quest.
- Login Reward System Update:
- The Login Reward System has been given a total overhaul, and will now give players increasingly valuable rewards with each daily login.
- Logins are tracked cumulatively, and players will not be penalized for missing any number of logins.
- Players with a higher Rango de maestría will have increased chance to receive rare (or more valuable) rewards.
- Each level of Mastery Rank will provide a 5% increase to obtaining improved rewards.
- Login Rewards are randomly generated.
- The following unique weapon has been added to the Login Reward System:
- Azima: This unconventional machine pistol packs a deadly surprise. (Note: This weapon is a day 100 Login Reward Exclusive)
- Rifle de francotirador Revisions:
The following changes have been made to all Sniper Rifles:
- Sniper Rifles now have a variable zoom that can be adjusted in two ways:
- Firstly, your right mouse button is a 'held' aim.
- Secondly, your middle-mouse button (Disparo alternativo) adjusts zoom levels.
- Each level of zoom will provide a stat bonus that is applied to each shot. These bonuses are specific to each Sniper Rifle and will be indicated in the scope.
- Successive kills with a Sniper Rifle will apply toward a combo counter, which will apply a damage bonus for each successive kills.
- The Sniper Rifle's combo counter will reset after a delay or when the player misses their next shot.
- Sniper Rifle scopes have received a visual overhaul.
- Incursión Missions:
Sortie Missions are now available for all Tenno Mastery Rank 4 or higher!
- Sortie Missions are difficult endgame Missions for experienced Tenno that can be completed alone or with a group.
- Each Sortie Mission will have its own unique requirements or enemy modifiers, favoring Tenno that have a versatile arsenal.
- Players can access Sortie Missions through the Sortie Icon through the upper right hand corner of the World State Window in Navigation.
- Sortie Missions will change daily, and players must complete all three connected Missions to receive a reward from that Season's pool.
- Each Sortie Season will last for a period of 15 days before cycling in a new Season with an updated loot table.
- Players can review the rewards for the current Season in the World State Window.
- Please note: Sorties must be played in order and all three missions must be completed to receive a reward!
- Reminder: Soft Launch: 2 Factor Authentication
As an additional security measure for our players 2 Factor Authentication has been integrated into Warframe. This feature is currently optional, but we encourage players to opt-in and give their account an extra bit of protection against malicious attempts at account access.
Accounts can opt-in at warframe.comuser shortly after this Update is live. Be sure to check your spam folder for any confirmation emails. If you still aren't receiving emails, add email@example.com to your whitelist and allowed contacts.
- New Game Mode and Reward Changes:
- Infestación Excavación - this popular game mode can now be played against Infested enemies and can be found on the following nodes:
- Many Supervivencia y Excavación missions have been rebalanced so that the mission rewards match the difficulty of the mission, the enemies spawned are appropriately challenging, and the enemy level scaling is consistent. This includes tuning such as reducing caps of Halieto Extenuador, and ensuring similar leveled nodes have a similarly difficult mix of enemies.
- Malva, Wahiba, Elara, and Piscinas went from 'Easy' rewards to 'Medium'.
- Cameria, Cassini, and Selkie went from 'Hard' rewards to 'Medium'.
- Lillith, Wendell, and Zeugma went from 'Medium' rewards to 'Hard'.
- Tuned Portador de energía spawn-rates to be similar for all Excavation missions.
- Adjusted rewards for Excavation and Survival missions to replace over-popular Mods with credit bundles.
- Sectores oscuros Survival y Sectores oscuros Excavation missions reward tables have been updated to better match regular missions, including the addition of Void Sabotage Keys to Rotation B and Fusion Core bundles.
- T4 Keys have been added to reward tables for the following missions: Eris -- Zalba, Pluto -- Hieracon and Ceres -- Gabii
- There is now a 30-Second window in Interceptación missions once you've intercepted the message to kill all enemies and collect loot. Once this 30 seconds up, you'll be prompted by the Reward screen. This should prevent progression stoppers in Rounds where the game thinks there are enemies left.
- New Cosmetics:
- Salix Syandana: Ivara's cocoon-like Syandana.
- Pakal Syandana: Formed from the bones of Consciente fighters and given to the Stalker by Hunhow.
- Pakal Stalker Armor: Formed from the bones of Consciente fighters and given to the Stalker by Hunhow.
- Pakal Kubrow Armor: Pakal style armor, fashioned for a Kubrow.
- Sotz Scimitar Skin: Cast the Stalker's caustic shadow across the Scimitar with this skin.
- Revive 2.0:
- Players now have 4 Revives available per Mission. Returning to your Landing Craft will refresh all Revives between missions.
- Players can no longer purchase Revives in the Arsenal.
- Revives used in Missions will have a small cost (approximately 10%) of experience for each Revive used. This is currently disabled, but will be activated in a future Update.
- New nave de desembarco: Scimitar
- Scimitar: This blade-like landing craft is armed with Barrage Air Support. Find the Scimitar in the Market today!
- Simulacro Arsenal: Players can now adjust their Warframe loadouts while in the Simulacro for more efficient testing.
- The Simulacro has been given a visual overhaul!
- El bazar de Maroo: Found on Earth, El bazar de Maroo is a place where players can go to trade or advertise their goods.
- Players can set themselves available for a trade openly by selecting the 'Trade' option above the Emote wheel when in the Relay's Concourse. Selecting this option again will make you no longer available for trade.
- Players can initiate a trade by focusing on the player they wish to trade with, and then selecting the 'Trade' option above their Emote wheel.
- One player must make themselves available to trade in order to initiate a trade.
- Normal trade limitations are still in place for Trades done through El bazar de Maroo.
- Clan Warlords can now downsize the tier of their Clans. Do this by visiting your Dojo!
- Trinity's skirt has been given its own physics!
- Lotus VO has been added to inform players when a fellow Tenno is downed and in need of Reviving!
- Fundición Rush costs will now offer a scaled Rush Platinum price once an item reaches 50% craft completion.
- Rhino Changes:
The following changes have been made to Rhino, and are available for all players immediately:
- Rhino has been given a passive: Heavy Impact!
- RhinoEmbestida has received the following changes:
- RhinoEmbestida can now gore enemies caught in his path!
- RhinoEmbestida now has a re-cast combo counter (mechanically identical to Cuerda mortal de Valkyr y Desprendimiento de Atlas.
- Duración mods no longer affect Rhino's Charge.
- Rango mods will now affect RhinoEmbestida's distance.
- RhinoEmbestida's distance is now based on his Ability combo counter.
- RhinoEmbestida will now result in a Blast proc on targets if Iron Skin is active while Charging.
- RhinoEmbestida will deal double damage against targets affected by RhinoPisotón.
- Piel de hierro has received the following changes:
- RhinoPisotón has received the following changes:
- Cónclave Changes:
- Vauban, Mirage, Nekros, and Limbo are now available for use in Conclave.
- Added a new Rank in the Conclave Syndicate: Typhoon.
- Mag, Volt and Excalibur are now purchasable through Teshin's Conclave Offerings at the Typhoon rank.
- Brakk, Bronco series, Detron series, Castanas Series and Pyrana are now available for use in Conclave.
- The Orokin Hall of Memories Conclave map has been added to Capture the Cephalon.
- The Capture the Cephalon map Derelict Halls has been revamped, reducing its size.
- Weekly Missions have been added to Conclave, and completing them all will reward Conclave Reputación, Créditos, rare Recursos y melee stance Mods.
- Game mode Affector duration has been reduced to 10 minutes.
- Matches completed with an active Affector award 2x Standing and End of Mission rewards.
- Conclave Sellos are no longer required to gain Standing in Conclave, and Conclave Sigils can now be equipped in PvE Missions for purely cosmetic effect. Sigil Standing bonuses are now based on Conclave Rank.
- Additional Conclave Loadout Slots can be purchased at Typhoon rank, up to a maximum of 10.
- The following Conclave Weapon Skins have been added to Teshin's Conclave Offerings at the Typhoon Standing:
- The following Mods have been (re)added to Teshin's Conclave Offerings:
- The following mods have been added to drop tables for all Conclave game modes:
- Conducta mortal (melee) - At Low Health, +60% Channeling Efficiency for 8 seconds.
- Retirada táctica (Warframe) - At Low Health, +0.1 Mobility and +20% damage resistance while airborne for 4 seconds (cannot be slotted with Acto final).
- Acto final (Warframe) - At Low Health, +20% Ability Efficiency and +50% rango de habilidad for 4 seconds (cannot be slotted with Retirada táctica).
- Ojiva pesada (pistol) - 100% Explosion Radius, -50% Flight Speed.
- Golpe elevado (bows) - 50% Fire rate while airborne.
- Melee weapon Stances now follow these general rules in Conclave:
- 'E-spam' combos do half damage.
- The attack before the 'pause' in a 'pause' combo does a stagger or knockdown.
- The attack after the 'pause' in a 'pause' combo does 2x damage.
- All other melee combos do 1x damage.
- Melee slide attacks stagger or knockdown with melee equipped.
- Charge Attacks do 1.5x damage.
- The following changes have been made to Capture the Cephalon:
- Cephalons will return to base 90 seconds after being removed.
- Cephalons will return to base 90 seconds after being removed.
- Return Timer is reset when killing an enemy while holding the Cephalon.
- On Capture, both Cephalons are removed from play and returned after 5 seconds.
- Increased the duration of Pantalla de humo de Ash en PvP.
- Increased the range of Teletransportación de Ash in PvP.
- Casting Ash's Teleport will now cause players to drop the Cephalon.
- Increased the damage of Corte fugaz de Excalibur in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Sacudida de Volt in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Explosión sónica de Banshee en PvP.
- Increased the damage of Haces psíquicos de Nyx in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Nova's Estrella nula in PvP.
- Increased damage of Cuerda mortal de Valkyr en PvP.
- Increased damage of Histeria de Valkyr in PvP.
- Targets affected by Descansar de Equinox will be immune to damage for 1 second on Wake, there is no immunity if Rest expires naturally.
- Increased damage and speed bonus of Metamorfosis de Equinox Day Form in PvP.
- Increased radius of Pacificar & Provocar de Equinox aura in PvP.
- Removed the Radial Scream from Efigie de Chroma y reduced its channeling cost in PvP.
- Reduced the amount of shields Polarizar de Mag grants in PvP.
- Reduced armour multiplier of Iron Skin in PvP.
- The Supra y Miter's projectile speed has been increased in PvP.
- Charged projectile speed increased for Paris, Paris Prime, Daikyu y Cernos en PvP.
- Reduced respawn delay of orbes de energía in PvP.
- Increased blast radius of Penta series and Tonkor in PvP
- Silenciar y Suprimir mods are no longer usable in PvP.
- Punta con resorte cargado mod damage bonus applied at 15m.
- All Warframes have had their PvP Mobility stats adjusted.
- All Mods that affect Mobility have been changed from percentage to additive.
- Elemental Mobility Mods have had their mobility increased.
- Slide velocity boost is now affected by the PvP Mobility stat.
- The mobility Mods Arranque versado, Habilidad creciente, Resorte calculado y Rumbo de templanza have had their armour buffs/debuffs removed and their health/shield values adjusted.
- Multiple improvements have been made to Warframe's audio quality that dramatically improves the immersion of Warframe's environmental sound effects. This change includes:
- Being able to hear nearby enemy footsteps.
- Improved proximity awareness of enemy gunfire and VO.
- Landing Craft radio chatter will no longer play while Codex Diorama music is playing.
- Audio FX from beam weapons making contact with an enemy have been improved.
- Improved audio FX on various weapon shells, laser blasts and projectile flybys.
- Atracción fatal de Djinn precept has been substantially improved:
- As before, Djinn starts by mesmerizing all enemies in range and lures them towards the player; if it succeeds in attracting enough prey into striking-distance it sprays an acid attack that does damage over time and eats away at enemy armor while they writhe in pain.
- With the improvements made to the Atracción fatal precept it is now much more effective at incapacitating enemies and gets more efficient as players eliminate mesmerized enemies.
- Mesmerized enemies no longer shoot at the Djinn while walking closer.
- Mesmerized enemies are highlighted so that it's easier see when they're vulnerable.
- Killing mesmerized enemies will extend the lure cycle up to a maximum of 7.5 seconds.
- If the lure cycle ends without enough enemies in range to trigger the acid-spray the cooldown time is scaled by the percentage of mesmerized enemies left alive.
- Enemies now snap out of being mesmerized early only when they are damaged.
- Djinn will only start luring if there are enough enemies around to also trigger the acid-spray.
- If all potential enemies or at least 5 enemies have moved into striking-distance then the lure will end early and the Djinn will spray acid.
- The acid spray now does a guaranteed corrosive damage proc to eat away at enemy armor.
- Atracción fatal's range at higher-ranks has been slightly reduced to make it easier to eliminate all targets and get the minimum cooldown.
- Each enemy can only be affected by one Atracción fatal once.
- It no longer works on Corpus Nullifiers, Bosses or enemies immune to mind-control.
- Fixed Clients being unable to see the effects on Djinn while luring.
- Profanar de Nekros can now affect enemy Osprey units.
- Charge Attacks are now available for all melee weapons, and are usable by holding down the melee attack button with a melee weapon equipped. Please note this only works in equipped melee mode, we are continuing to explore this feature for quick melee.
- Many tilesets have had their level boundaries improved and teleport volumes tweaked to prevent players from exiting the map in non-gameplay spaces.
- Players can now use Remote Observers in their Dojo and Landing Craft via hotkeys. This feature can only be activated when players rebind their appropriate Gear slot to a hotkey of their choice.
- Mag Prime and Volt have been given a fresh PBR upgrade!
- Many Orokin items and tilesets have received a PBR upgrade!
- Hikou Prime has been given a PBR Upgrade!
- The Braton Prime has been given a PBR Upgrade!
- Made various adjustments to the Liset's exterior lightning.
- Kubrow will now teleport themselves out of an area if they become stuck in one place for too long.
- Killing a Grineer by shooting their feet will cause them to ragdoll.
- Higher Blast damage will increase how far enemies are sent on death.
- All enemies will have a 50% chance to ragdoll on death.
- Enemies now have a greater range of death animations, such as:
- A new Mission has been added to Clem & Darvo's weekly Missions.
- Helios can now use Synthesis Scanners if there are no Codex Scanners equipped or remaining in the player's Gear.
- Wukong's ground slam attacks now only cause camera shake for the player, instead of the entire Squad.
- Changed the Anisotropic Filtering display setting from simple toggle to expose selectable levels of filtering. Depending on the resolution you play at, and the speed of your graphics cards, you may be able to increase the setting from the default 4X to 8X or even 16X to improve the clarity of textures on slanted surfaces. Older laptops and computers without dedicated graphics cards will likely want this option off to improve performance. Note: if you had previously disabled Anisotropic Filtering, you will want turn the new setting off because it has been reset to defaults.
- Changed Fantasma de Shade y Acechar del Kubrow Huras Abilities to avoid using invisibility while the players are doing something that draws aggro (eg: Absorber de Nyx).
- Reduced the size of the Imperator's muzzle flash FX.
- All Warframe Accessories have had their naming structure name to have the Warframe first, then the item name. This is to assist alphabetical sorting so players can look through the Market and see 'Volt Pulse Helmet', rather than 'Pulse Volt Helmet'.
- Fixed explosions from the Concealed Explosives Mod damaging Corpus Nullifiers through their bubbles.
- Fixed an issue where toggled actions (sprinting, blocking, aiming) would be automatically toggled off when activating a Warframe Ability.
- Fixed some improper visual FX displaying near water in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset on Uranus.
- Fixed players being unable to create waypoints during Fomorian Invasion Missions.
- Fixed rare errors causing Warframe to crash when exiting the Arsenal.
- Fixed melee weapons becoming stuck in the player's hand after blocking an attack via the Reflex Guard Mod.
- Fixed enemies not properly being sliced apart by melee weapons with the appropriate damage types.
- Fixed improper pathing on enemies that can hover, including enemies in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed decorations in the Dojo not properly snapping to vertical surfaces like walls or columns.
- Fixed downed players in Archwing Missions displaying 0% Reviving instead of Bleedout.
- Fixed an issue causing the 'Throw Attack' stat on some melee weapons to provide improper information in the Arsenal.
- Fixed players seeing an error prompt informing them they 'Cannot retrieve a Kubrow from Stasis while another Kubrow is active” when simply scrolling through their Stasis slots.
- Fixed a crash that would occur during the Captain Vor fight due to improper damage hit detection.
- Fixed players being able to damage a Fomorian Core multiple times with a single shot using the Velocitus.
- Fixed Clients and Hosts seeing different End of Mission screens when multiple Tactical Alerts or Events are active.
- Fixed a script error that would occur when loading into a Relay.
- Fixed multi-shot ammo consumption allowing players to fire weapons with a clip size of 0.
- Fixed death visual FX lagging behind after an Osprey is killed.
- Fixed the Lotus playing repetitive Transmission VO during Invasion Missions.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain on the Archwing underwater drop point in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset on Uranus.
- Fixed the Landing Craft's fly-in cutscene not properly playing at the start of Crossfire Missions.
- Fixed some instances of Landing Craft audio playing after the fly-in cinematic.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen not properly updating Syndicate Standing at the end of the Mission.
- Fixed some clipping terrain visible in Archwing Corpus Trench Run tilesets.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to still be able to remain in a Dojo or use Clan chat after being kicked out of the Clan.
- Fixed various lighting issues present in the Orokin Void tilesets.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to end a security lockdown on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Vauban's Tesla hanging in mid air after being attached to an enemy that has died.
- Fixed an issue preventing NPCs from entering cover.
- Fixed several issues causing players to become stuck in terrain after using the Itzal's Blink Ability.
- Fixed Syndicate hit squads putting players in Solo Missions into a bleedout state, instead of instantly showing the Revive screen.
- Fixed Archwing melee weapons not showing the correct Channeling colors.
- Fixed the Castanas not properly functioning with elemental damage and multishot Mods equipped.
- Fixed an issue causing players to become pushed out of a tileset if caught under an elevator.
- Fixed an error in the UI causing the 'Invite to Squad' button to overlap the 'Accept' button after selecting a Mission Node.
- Fixed Syndicate Standing not displaying the correct information at the End of Mission screen if the player has negative Standing with a Syndicate.
- Fixed an error that would cause changing the color customization of an Archwing to also change the color customizations on Equinox.
- Fixed the whip portion of the Mios sometimes not being visible during finisher animations.
- Fixed Saryn's Molt Ability not properly using the Orphid Skin visual if the skin was equipped.
- Fixed Landing Crafts not being visible or able to be used to leave a Relay after returning from a Mission o Simulacro.
- Fixed players being unable to change colors of their Sigils after equipping the Community of Tenno Sigil.
- Fixed an issue with the Steam Controller where the 'A' select button displays on screen although no item has been selected.
- Fixed Saryn's Miasma's damage over time procs not triggering on enemies when cast immediately after a previous Miasma's DoTs have ended.
- Fixed the Landing Craft appearing sideways in the Relay landing terminal when returning to a Relay from a Conclave match.
- Fixed Bullet Jump and Aim Glide improperly causing the Arachne Arcane to proc.
- Fixed the Acrid's Toxin DoT not applying to Osprey enemies.
- Fixed an issue causing players to move backwards while meleeing when pointing the camera 'up' during a ground slam attack.
- Fixed an issue where throwing the Glaive would put players into a free fire mode.
- Fixed the Terminal Velocity Mod being unable to be equipped on Sentinel rifles.
- Fixed the trade UI not properly updating the player's remaining trades after completing a successful trade.
- Fixed player names not properly displaying in Relays.
- Fixed players becoming stuck in mid-air in the Dojo dueling room after pressing jump when kneeling down on a duel pad.
- Fixed players being able to cast Excalibur's Radial Blind continuously while firing a weapon.
- Fixed the Mios' whip disappearing from players who are revived from bleedout state, showing only a sword in their hand.
- Fixed Frost Prime's PBR visuals appearing to be low quality compared to other textures as per: this thread
- Fixed an error causing lighting effects to give Comba and Scramba Corpus units irregularly glowing eyes.
- Fixed an issue where disconnecting a USB Audio device would not restore audio to said device upon reconnecting. The Options menu allows you to choose a preferred device.
- Fixed an error causing Archwings still appear on players, except very tiny, when making the transition from Archwing to on-foot gameplay in the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed weapon attachments with animations not properly playing their animations when players are selecting between accessories in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an error that would occur when players constructed a Shadow Barracks while research donation is active, causing resources donated to be split between two clan tiers.
- Fixed Void Sabotage missions possibly having a progression stopper where the Grineer Sister boss fight results in invincible enemies.
- Fixed a hitch that would occur with Loki's Radial Disarm - it now does most of the 'Disarming & Reaction across a few frames.
- Fixed Alliances not properly reflecting changes made to a Clan's tier.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Due to the volume of content available in this the Second Dream it may be possible that we've missed the announcement of a fix or change. If you believe something is not properly documented in these notes, please let us know. We will continually monitor this thread to watch for any reports of undocumented changes and will update the information here as necessary.
Thank you all for your patience. Enjoy the Second Dream, Tenno!