|Rank||Casting speed||Fire damage||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The damage bonus is applied in the same way that the bonus from Fireball Frenzy is. The Smite Infusion page has in-depth details on how elemental damage bonuses apply to different weapons and abilities.
- Casting speed bonus is not affected by Ability Strength.
- As of Update 19.7, Ember now gains the augment's bonus
- Compared to Fireball Frenzy, Flash Accelerant has the advantage of increasing casting speed, but cannot grant bonus
- Note that the debuff from Accelerant is still applied. Thus, damage output is increased and enemies become more susceptible to said damage. This can lead to a dramatic increase in damage dealt to affected enemies, even with weapons without innate
Heat damage, as long as the
Heat does not combine with other elements (e.g. a weapon built for
- The bonus
Heat damage has the potential to create combined elements on the weapon or increase the damage of combined elements already present. If this happens, the bonus won't be able to take advantage of the debuff since it only affects base
Heat damage and not combined elements, even if part of the combined element's damage comes from Heat.