Die folgenden Update Notizen beziehen sich auf alle Updates, Erweiterungen und HotFixes der Version 22 von Warframe. Teilweise können die Informationen hier auf Englisch oder Deutsch verfügbar sein. Je nach vorhandener Sprache steht vor jedem Forum Post entweder (deutsch) oder (englisch).
Das Wort Update kommt aus dem Englischen und bedeutet übersetzt Aktualisierung. Anders ausgedrückt heißt Update, etwas am momentanen Zustand zu ändern. Wenn etwas geupdated wurde, kann man auch sagen, es ist „up to date“, also auf dem neuesten Stand. Im EDV- bzw. IT- Bereich bezeichnet das Wort die Aktualisierung bzw. die neue oder fehlerfreie Version von Software oder Daten. Wenn sich ein Update auf den Bereich der Computersicherheit bezieht, wird es auch Security-Update genannt. Der Sinn von Updates besteht darin, ein Programm zu verbessern, indem die Funktionen erweitert werden, oder bestehende Sicherheitslücken zu schließen.
Von einem Hotfix ist die Rede, wenn eine Software vom Hersteller sehr schnell repariert werden soll. Daher auch die Namensgebung Hotfix. Übersetzt ins Deutsche bedeutet das hot = heiß und fix = reparieren. Sinn solcher so genannten Hotfix ist der, das schwere Fehler oder auch Sicherheitslücken schnellstmöglich behoben werden. Ein Hotfix bringt in der Regel deshalb auch keine erweiterten Funktionen für die Software. Er dient einzig und allein der Fehlerkorrektur.
Zu den Updateforen
|Closed Beta Updates:||Open Beta Updates:|
|Vanilla • 1 • 2 • 3 • 4• 5• 6||7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25|
Update Verlauf: Version 22
Da mit Update 22 und den Ebenen von Eidolon ein sehr großes Update kam, fiehlen (auch auf Grund der Open World Karte der Ebenen) die Nachbesserungen so Umfangreich aus, das ich hier auf eine Tabelle anstelle des üblichen Inhaltverzeichnisses zurückgreife.
|Update 22.X||Hotfix 22.x.Y|
|22.0||22.0.1 • 22.0.2 • 22.0.3 • 22.0.4 • 22.0.5 • 22.0.6 • 184.108.40.206 • 22.0.7 • 22.0.8 • 22.0.9|
|22.1||220.127.116.11 • 22.1.1 • 22.1.2|
|22.2||22.2.1 • 22.2.2 • 22.2.3 • 22.2.4 • 22.2.5 • 18.104.22.168|
|22.3||22.3.1 • 22.3.2 • 22.3.3 • 22.3.4 • 22.3.5|
|22.5||22.214.171.124 • 22.5.1|
|22.6||126.96.36.199 • 22.6.1|
|22.8||22.8.1 • 22.8.2 • 22.8.3 • 22.8.4|
|22.10||22.10.1 • 22.10.2 • 22.10.3|
|22.11||22.11.1 • 22.11.2|
|22.12||22.12.1 • 22.12.2 • 22.12.3 • 22.12.4 • 22.12.5|
|22.13||22.13.1 • 22.13.2 • 22.13.3 • 22.13.4|
|22.14||22.14.1 • 22.14.2|
|22.16||22.16.1 • 22.16.2 • 22.16.3 • 22.16.4 • 22.16.5 • 188.8.131.52|
|22.17||184.108.40.206 • 22.17.2 • 22.17.3 • 22.17.4|
|22.18||22.18.1 • 22.18.2 • 22.18.3 • 22.18.4 • 22.18.5 • 22.18.6 • 22.18.7 • 22.18.8|
|22.20||22.20.1 • 22.20.2 • 22.20.3 • 22.20.4 • 22.20.5 • 22.20.6 • 22.20.7 • 22.20.8 • 220.127.116.11 • 22.20.9 • 18.104.22.168 • 22.214.171.124|
|Insgesamt 102 Updates/Fixes|
Update: 22.0.3 HotFix
16. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
Plains of Eidolon: Hidden Cache Mission Changes:
- Caches in the Plains are now scannable, meaning they will show up when using Scanners.
- Increased the minimum timer to find the Caches from 1:20 to 2:40, and the maximum timer from 2:40 to 3:00.
- Increased the sound radius of the hidden Caches.
Plains of Eidolon: Reward & Economy Changes/Fixes:
Here is the first round of changes to aspects of the new economy! We'll continue to iterate as time is spent learning the systems and feedback is given on the experience. We're still looking for that sweet spot of what amount of time is fair to 'complete' everything this massive update had to offer, but as we all have different play schedules it will continue to be tuned!
- The Cetus Standing earned from Bounties and Incursions has been doubled in all cases (i.e all levels of bounties doubled from their former values).
- Reduced the maximum downtime between Incursions from 6 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint crafting requirements:
- 100 Iradite to 50 Iradite
- 150 Fish Oil to 50 Fish Oil
- 1200 Circuits to 600 Circuits
- Significantly reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint build time.
- Removed Ayatan Stars and Uncommon Resources from High Level Bounties and replaced with 100x Void Traces. Low Level Bounties will continue to have rewards that target interests of a newer player who might not have some Mods that veterans do.
- Reassigned Blueprint values for gems:
- Common and Uncommon Gems are now built in batches of 10.
- Rare Gems are now built in batches of 6.
- Eidolon Gems are now built in batches of 3.
- The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now):
- Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing.
- Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing.
- Fixed not receiving a listed reward from a Bounty after completing it the first time. However, Cetus Standing is still only gained for the first completion of each Bounty
General Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.
- Vendors in Cetus now appear in orange on the mini map.
- Removed the ‘Owned’ tag on Rivens linked in Chat.
- Adjusted Supply Crate Health to better match Bounty level in the Plains.
- Reduced the brightness of the lens flares used on the Lanka.
- The Profile now displays Cetus and Quills Standing separately.
- Tweaked the Operator arm animations when shooting an Amp so it’s not so different from other aim directions.
- When attempting to leave the Plains and enter Cetus, players who are downed/AFK will now be teleported to the gate. This fixes having to abort mission from the Plains due to not being able to re-enter Cetus.
- Polished the animations for Vazarin’s Guardian Shell to reduce head swaying when jogging.
- Tweaked the volume of Operator Amps and added sound effects to the charge up.
- Eidolon Lures now have a max level of 30.
- Grineer Dropships, Skiffs, and Bombers are no longer included in the 'kill enemies' objectives.
- Lowered Tusk Bomber Armor from 450 to 225 and lowered base Health from 4500 to 3500.
- Tweaked Frost’s Snowglobe FX to better respect night time lighting in the Plains as mentioned here.
- Convergence Orbs will no longer spawn on enemies in the air.
- Added new objective UI text to Mobile Defense missions and Vor’s Prize to be more descriptive and consistent.
- Added an area kill marker for Plains Assassinate general area once the mission starts.
- Fixed not being able to destroy the chains in the Chains of Harrow quest, or the braids in the War Within quest.
- Fixed the Eidolon not spawning if there as a Host Migration while out in the Plains.
- Fixed being unable to move forward when the Cetus gates open and having to step back and forward again in order to make it through.
- Fixed not being able to craft the Dual Krohkur due to the required single Krohkurs to craft counting as 1 weapon instead of 2.
- Fixes towards instantly failing Bounties in the Plains.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Protective Dash providing immunity and health, regardless of whether or not anything is hit. Only "allies hit by Void Dash" are meant to receive buff.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Mending Soul giving immunity to fish, preventing spearfishing.
- Fixes towards experiencing a crash when loading from the Plains to another level.
- Fixed the Focus screen not displaying the remaining daily Focus cap.
- Fixed two Hijacked Drones appearing when a Host migration occurs right after hacking the Drone.
- Fixed Grineer Snipers in Plains towers rapidly respawning.
- Fixed Corpus Nullifiers not destroying Gara’s Mass Vitrify and causing it to double up next time it is cast as seen here.
- Fixed medium and large Goopolas dissecting to Charc Eel unique items.
- Fixed Operator Void Blast not costing Energy when used in mid-air.
- Fixed Operator Void Mode melee Focus upgrade allowing spammable Void Blast with no Energy cost.
- Fixed Zaw becoming invisible after a Host migration.
- Fixed being able to dissolve Eidolons & Capture Targets via Channelling which could prevent loot from spawning.
- Fixed the Magnetic water in the Plains affecting Limbo while in the Rift.
- Fixed Spot-loading when equipping a new modular weapon in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Arca Plasmor disintegrating the Teralyst.
- Fixed hacked Eidolon Lures not following after becoming downed.
- Fixed not being able to equip a Veiled Zaw Riven on any Melee weapon.
- Fixed fish/mining Resources collected in the Plains duplicating if you went from Cetus to the Plains and then joined a Conclave mission.
- Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground affected area not matching the visuals.
- Fixed unintentional fish being attracted to Peppered Bait.
- Fixed getting an ‘unknown error’ when claiming an Eidolon Lens.
- Fixed chaining slides and air-slides counting towards the Sleds of Sunshine and Marathoner Achievement.
- Fixed traversing in Sky Archwing counting towards the Sleds of Sunshine and Marathoner Achievement.
- Fixed a typo in the Sharrac description.
- Fixed not being able to waypoint Iradite, Grokdul, or Maprico Trees in the Plains.
- More fixes towards getting double/triple Challenge progress prompts at the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Clients not being able to see Entitled weapon names.
- Fixed Octavia’s Mandachord Instrument Packs being sold for Credits in the Market.
- Fixed not being able to complete Sortie Defense missions.
- Fixed Mobile Defense data masses falling through the floor in certain tilesets.
- Fixed script error when opening Ayatan Treasure list in Trade UI when in a Dojo.
- Fixed numerous script errors from Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning between Cetus and the Plains.
- Fixed the Man of Few Words quest VO not playing as seen here.
- Fixed a broken Dragon Key UI icon.
- Fixed incorrectly placed ‘Completed’ text on the Bounty screen.
- Fixed incorrect glass materials in the Relay.
- Fixed Operator Masks not appearing properly during Transference.
- Fixed some UI not displaying when entering the Plains.
- Fixed Sigils flickering when equipped on Gara.
- Fixed the Inbox sometimes appearing on screen randomly.
- Fixed numerous typos.
- Only 2 of Vauban’s Minelayer can be active at a time in Conclave.
Update: 22.0.2 HotFix
13. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
Plains Drone Hijack Changes & Fixes:
- Added UI icons to match current objective markers at all stages.
- Hijacked Drone now scales in Health by the # of players.
- Replaced the yellow diamond marker at extraction with the white NPC extraction marker used in Defection missions.
- Increased the Hijacked Drones move radius. Players must now be within 30 meters of Drone for it to move to objective (was 10 meters).
- Reduced Lotus transmissions when reinforcements are called in to destroy the Hijacked Drone.
- Fixed an issue where if more than one Drone Hijack Incursion was played, the previous Incursion's Drone destination was marked as the new Incursion's Drone destination and the Drone moved to an unmarked location.
Mortar and Bombard Enemy Changes:'Bold text
- Drastically reduced the AoE damage from 150 to 40 for Mortar projectiles.
- Reduced the Impact damage of the Mortar Bombard mortars from 25 to 17 and AoE damage reduced from 50 to 25.
- Reduced the Impact damage of Bomber bombs from 25 to 20, AoE damage from 35 to 30, and AoE radius from 15 to 12.
- Reduced the Impact damage of Bomber rockets from 15 to 12 and AoE damage from 20 to 17.
- Reduced the Armor of Bombers from 500 to 450 and Health reduced from 5000 to 4500.
- Added more details to Zenuriks Energizing Dash description to better clarify how it functions.
- Replaced Gara’s Blueprint requirement of Kuva with Orokin Cells.
- Increased Endo Bounty rewards at highest tiers - we will continue to monitor and balance the economy (rewards and costs). Worry not, Tenno!
- Vor’s Prize will now appear as “Completed” in the Codex for players that chose to skip it back in the day. This was causing confusion on prerequisites for Saya’s Vigil - it wasn't stopping progression, just adding confusion.
- Updated an old Waypoint used in Stolen Dreams and The New Strange quests which was missing an in-world marker and yellow tint, this may have caused some confusion as all missions use the in-world marker now.
- Included a small optimization for Relay/Cetus CPU for high players counts.
- Adjusted the positioning, size, and hit radius of the Iradite Resource in the Plains.
- Lowered Eidolon Drone hijack marker's minimum range from 40 meters to 5 meters.
- Adjusted the weaponry of the Skiffs and Tusk Dargyn’s in the Plains to not be so accurate.
- Operator’s first Amp will now properly strip resistances.
- The Focus School selection screen will now appear on login if a player has completed Second Dream but doesn't have a Focus ability selected yet. This should also fix people stuck in the War Within quest or The Second Dream quest.
- Removed the ‘Exit’ button from the End of Mission Failed screen upon dying in the Plains. This fixes clicking ‘Exit’ resulting in a screen lock and having to close the game.
- Increased the Grineer Dropship Turrets base Armor from 50 to 100 and increased Turret base Health from 600 to 650.
- To reduce unintended Transference movement chaining, one can only use Transference once after a jump and must land before being able to use Transference again.
- End of mission Endo rewards will now appear as a sum instead of multiples (ex. 200 Endo as opposed to 50 Endo x 4).
- Increased the context action of Grineer Caches from Incursions/Bounties in the Plains.
- Fixed a crash when entering Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed a join-in-progress crash.
- Fixed a variety of crashes when using Transference.
- Fixed a crash when completing Bounties.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in The War Within quest where you were unable to use Transference.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in the Stolen Dreams where you were unable to ‘Find the Arcane Machine’.
- Fixed the Quills Daily Standing Limit appearing to be 0.
- Fixed Convergence not being shared between Operator and Warframe.
- Fixed Mining breaking and the UI getting stuck on screen if you were Mining out in the Plains, walked back into Cetus and then back out into the Plains, and then completed Mining a deposit.
- Fixed the Sharp Shooter Achievement reading ‘100 meters’ but not actually functioning properly (it was triggering at 10 vs 100).
- Fixed not being able to install a Magus on the Operator's Zariman Suit and Hood.
- Fixed the time limit being ~165 minutes when playing a second Cache Incursion in Plains.
- Fixed timer/Cache count UI ordering in the Plains.
- Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify completely freezing bosses in glass.
- Fixed the Archwing Launcher Segment not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed Mag Pneuma Helmet being free for everyone.
- Fixed a lighting issue in the The War Within quest.
- Potential fix for getting double/triple Challenge progress prompts at the End of Mission screen.
- Potential fix for missing transmissions during Bounties.
- Fixed NPC’s getting their Shield values multiplied twice by the difficulty level.
- Fixed sounds dangling if you switched to a different Gear weapon (like Spearfishing) while it was equipped.
- Fixed Clients seeing their Bounty objective marker as Cetus when on the Plains.
- Fixed Gara having no description for her Passive.
- Fixed missing subtitles when meeting Onkko for the first time.
- Fixed numerous script errors caused by Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a typo in the Plains Assassinate objective text.
- Fixed a shader issues with Limbo and Banshee.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
- Argonak damage decreased in Conclave.
- Vasto Prime damage returned to what it was previously in Conclave.
- Krohkur damage decreased in Conclave.
- Latron Wraith mag size returned to 15 in Conclave.
- Gara’s Shattered Lash no longer knocks down in Conclave.
Update: 22.0.1 HotFix
13. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Added ‘Complete a Bounty in Cetus’ text to Saya’s Vigil quest to clarify prerequisite.
- Old Man Suumbaat now takes Raw Gems for Standing.
- Increased accuracy and damage of the Grineer Dropship turrets in the Plains.
- Fisher Hai-Luk in Cetus now displays the daily Standing limit, as well as the actual amount of Standing received when providing fish (as well as the total amount if it exceeds the Standing limit).
- Increased the distance of Extraction during the Saya’s Vigil quest.
- Removed a few unreleased Mods from the Transmutation table and set them as Untradable. If you were able to acquire one you get to keep it for now!
- Fixed being unable to visit the Plains and use weapons if joining in 'Public'.
- Fixed a crash when returning the Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed a crash when switching levels from the Plains.
- Potential fix for Incursions hanging at the end of a stage seemingly randomly.
- Fixed the objective not updating in Saya’s Vigil quest.
- Fixed getting an error message and your camera being stuck in place when selecting Old Man Suumbaat’s Daily Special.
- Fixed Tusk Minigun Bombard Eximus and Tusk Sniper Eximus not reacting properly to being disarmed in Cetus.
- Fixed long numerical values when crafting Amps in Cetus.
- Fixed seeing floating Sigils when talking to vendors in Cetus.
- Fixed seeing a Steel Meridian icon instead of Cetus Standing icon when returning to Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed incorrect Amp stats when viewing it in the Operator Customization screen.
- Fixed a Relay/Cetus issue where player names may flicker or disappear.
- Fixed fish not appearing in a certain area of water in the Plains.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Polarize.
- Fixed a crash when playing The Index.
- Fixed not being able to open Relics and select rewards at the end of Void fissure missions.
- Fixed some localization issues.
Update: 22 Update
13. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post - Plains of Eidolon
The highly anticipated Plains of Eidolon update is here!
Our biggest update, ever, Plains of Eidolon has finally arrived! First off, thank you for checking it out!
If you're new to Warframe - oh hi! You’ve arrived at an interesting time in our multi-year journey. We hope you’ll stay a while and join our little space-ninja community. Cetus and its open landscape, Plains of Eidolon, have been placed early on in the progression path on Earth so that you can experience them as soon as possible!
If you’re a Founder - a Veteran - a Prime Access supporter - please know that it is by your hand that this crazy update is even possible. This update is dedicated to you.
Plains of Eidolon, with its expansive landscape and all-new dynamic game systems, represents the ongoing evolution of Warframe. Our continuing mission: to create a game that feels alive, that challenges its creators and its players alike. A game that lives up to the amazing community that has grown around it.
Happy Fishing, Tenno! LOVE, THE WARFRAME TEAM
Some quick facts you might want to know about how Cetus & the Plains of Eidolon work!
The Plains of Eidolon and Cetus operate on a persistent asymmetrical Day/Night Cycle. As the sun rises and sets, different gameplay systems become available! The details are:
- The 'Day' cycle lasts 100 minutes.
- The 'Night' cycle lasts 50 minutes.
- The full cycle is 150 minutes (Day + Night).
- You can get BOUNTIES from Konzu in Cetus - these are missions that increase your standing and earn you rewards. You can do this DAY or NIGHT!
- INCURSIONS are random events that will occur in the Plains if you haven't selected a Bounty before you depart. These only happen in the DAY!
- At NIGHT you can engage in the TERALYST HUNT.
- Ostron Vendors are accessible in Cetus at any time!
- Take your Captura to new lengths by purchasing the Plains Scene from Old Man Sumbaat! You'll need to climb the ranks of the Cetus Standing to earn this!
- Defection has been added to eligible Void Fissure missions!
- Added a new ‘shield-like’ objective marker to Defense, Mobile Defense, Hijack, and Sabotage missions.
- Added a ‘Delete All Read Messages’ option in the Inbox. *Please note that this currently does not apply to Community messages.
- Added a Corpus Outpost and Grineer Shipyard tileset level to the Interception mix for some variation.
- Added a visual indicator when viewing a Mod that lets you know if you already own it.
- Prettied up materials for several doors in different tilesets.
- Added a Screen-Shake toggle option!
- Added two new alternate versions of the default Liset load screens!
- You can now control if you want to accept gifts from All, Friends Only, or None in the Options Menu!
- All trace fire weapons trace distance reduced to 300m apart from Sniper Rifles which stay at 1000m.
- Magnetic Damage Status Effects now drain energy over time as opposed to completely draining all energy.
- Changed Ayatan Star markers to only display if you're within 100 meters or so range of the drop.. Amber Star markers will also appear larger due to their rarity and to avoid confusion.
- Maroo's Bazaar is now located on Mars.
- Adjusted the Nyx Carnifex Helmet and Skin colors to match original design.
- Toned down the density of the Zenistars FX.
- Removed stagger on hit from Grineer Flameblade units.
- Capture missions will no longer have the chance to change to the Exterminate objective in Kuva Siphon missions.
- Improved the mesh quality of the Angstrum and Prisma Angstrum to avoid blocky textures.
- Companions will no longer lose integrity if a print is in the process of being distilled to prevent unexpected death.
- Changed metal material assignment for ceilings in the Corpus Tilesets to improve performance.
- Improved Corpus Dropship passenger animations and increased the speed at which they drop the Corpus reinforcements.
- Cranked down the intensity of Nox’s helmet smash and explosion upon death sound FX.
- The following items are now color tintable:
- All Vandal and Wraith weapons.
- The Harkonar Wraith Armour and Syandana.
- Updated icons for the Lato and Braton Vandal.
- Improved Jat Kusar weapon trail so that it is more visible.
- Toned down lens flair on Nekros' idle.
- Improved Operator movement animations in the Landing Craft to remove weird leg and arm motions.
- Changed the TennoGen Knaita Mag skin’s default colors to match the Steam Workshop’s main image. Icons for Helmet and Skin have been updated to match as well.
- Updated Grineer reaction animations to be snappier.
- Updated the Shield Lancer’s shield to PBR.
- Polished Grineer mobility animations.
- Ash’s idle smoke now reacts to lighting.
- Reduced particle count on one of Rell’s manifestation abilities.
- Players who have the blueprints for The Limbo Theorem, Hidden Messages, or Patient *Zero will now automatically receive the quest itself upon logging in. The blueprints will be removed and if they were under construction, the resources and credits will be refunded (except for the argon crystals for The Limbo Theorem, sorry!).
- Anti-MOAs are now able to spawn in Exterminate and Mobile Defense missions on Jupiter.
- Tweaked the glass material on the Orokin capsules in the first mission of Vor’s Prize.
- Updated Quaro Sugatra’s material rigidness to make it perform more like metal.
- Updated the Liset’s appearance in the cinematic during the first mission of Vor’s Prize.
- Cleaned up a small patch of unintended Infestation on the Corpus Outpost tileset. Looks like those Corpus janitors were really slacking!
- The Gear wheel can now have up to 12 items!
- The in-game Market now includes a separate category for Warframe Deluxe Bundles!
- The Ayatan Star installing prompt will now only display once per Ayatan installing session rather than on every socket.
- Improved Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage when aiming through doorways. The Barrage will better hit the aimed location than the actual doorway.
- Tweaked the Hydroid Graxx Skin default colors to better match original design.
- Reduced the range at which NPCs see ragdolls / projectiles etc - this helps reduce the chance an NPC will see a body a long distance away and become alert.
- Optimized scripts used by Defection missions.
- Optimized the Infested Tar Moa sounds.
- Made many small performance optimizations to all Warframe abilities.
- Optimized Coolant Leak Mod slightly.
- Removed being able to Quick Revive yourself when dueling in the Dojo.
- The Sharpened Claws Kavat Mod now only applies the Armour debuff when actually dealing damage. Previously the Armour debuff would activate even if no damage was dealt.
- Changed Juggernaut's response to Warframe abilities to be consistent with other bosses.
- Grineer Blunts now only take Melee damage and have a passive Health drain.
- Reduced the radius on a light used on a few of Volt's abilities.
- The Simulacrum “Invincibility” option now works on Operators!
- Updated the Ogris and Grineer Napalm’s fire FX.
- Made sound optimizations for Nezha’s Fire Walker.
- Toned down the smoke FX of Excalibur’s Radial Blind.
- Kela De Thaym is no longer weak to finishers.
- Slightly tweaked the visual FX of Frost's Snowglobe
- Fixed a crash related to Harrow’s HUD.
- Fixed numerous Armor Attachments clipping through the Hydroid Graxx skins.
- Fixed getting stuck in the vent leading into Jordas Verdict Stage 3 nerve area.
- Fixed misleading objective marker pathing in the Once Awake quest.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in the Grineer Shipyard Mobile Defense Sortie tileset.
- Fixed not being able to disable lockdown in the third mission of the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed Syandanas not scaling when Titania casts Razorwing.
- Fixed a case where casting Hydroid's Tidal Surge into a Nullifier could get you stuck in the animation unable to do anything.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tidal Surge Augment immunity wearing off early if cast a second time while active.
- Fixed Helios and Helios Prime take a long time to find a new target after being interrupted.
- Fixed the weapon trail from the Arca Plasmor being offset to the barrel.
- Fixed a plethora of Syandanas clipping through Equinox’s Insomnia Skin, and Rhino/Rhino Prime.
- Fixed weapon skin blueprints not showing the proper number of already owned in foundry.
- Fixed unequip animation playing twice for some weapons.
- Fixed Mozi Syandana not displaying properly on some Warframes and Skins.
- Fixed excessive bloom in the Donda’s Market diorama.
- Fixed Vor disappearing after the first beam block in the first mission of Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed Broca Syandana being bent while equipped on Nyx.
- Fixed Scourge not being affected by Adhesive Blast and Firestorm Mods.
- Fixed top section of Repala Syandana being rigid and bent at request of creator.
- Fixed a variety of Syandanas clipping into the Trinity Strega Skin.
- Fixed Nave Syandana clipping through Titania’s wings.
- Fixed objective marker pathing in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed bullets from Pandero’s Alt Fire coming from the holster position and not the gun when performing a Melee slide attack.
- Fixed the Grineer Fortress minimap appearing to have an edge.
- Fixed the 'Disable Sniper Scope' UI option causing regular reticle to not show up initially.
- Fixed various world holes in the Corpus Outpost level.
- Fixed arrows from the Lenz not detonating if fired into a corpse.
- Fixed a spot in the Orokin Derelict where enemies and Companions could get stuck as per: click here!
- Fixed various escapable level holes in the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed various escapable level holes in the Infested Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed various escapable level holes in the Orokin Lua tileset.
- Fixed the Arsenal displaying a ‘Charged Throw’ stat when Modding a Sentinel with Deconstructor or Deconstructor Prime.
- Fixed being able to avoid the disappearing platforms in the Mastery Rank 13 test.
- Fixed the Star Chart UI displaying Void Fissure mission information to those who do not own any Relics.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the Hosts Angstrum/Prisma Angstrum ammo magazine cycle correctly.
- Fixed the Corpus enemy models in the Clan Energy Lab appearing fully black due to bad lighting.
- Fixed Syandanas colliding with Nova Prime’s mesh.
- Fixed Rhino's Roar FX not appearing on buffed allies helmets.
- Fixes issues with the angle of the Jat Kusar slam FX.
- Fixed issues with Hydroid's water FX not having ideal ripples.
- Fixed issues with Oberon Prime's Hallowed Ground fern FX not appearing correct if cast on small places.
- Fixed issues with casting Hydroid's powers too quickly in succession leading to improper FX.
- Fixed issues with Harrow's Thurible FX appearing broken with Melee Channeling.
- Fixed issues with certain dialog windows appearing behind the Star Chart.
- Fixed issues with elevators being used to escape through certain roofs.
- Fixed an issue with Rescue targets possibly instantly dying on water.
- Fixed issues with extreme bloom in the Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed issues with destroyable loot crates spawning in rocks in the Law of Retribution.
- Fixed issues with the Xiphos landing craft clipping through the Grineer Galleon level.
- Fixed an issue with people being unable to trigger Transference during The War Within.
- Fixed certain Operator hairstyles appearing completely transparent during transmissions.
- Fixed some mesh flickering issues on the beams in the Sands of Inaros tomb.
- Fixed certain meshes and assets appearing entirely black.
- Fixed rewards not appearing in the end of mission window after dying as operator in a mission and entering the Void respawn sequence.
- Fixed an extra empty Mod slot sometimes appearing when Fusing Mods.
- Fixed newly identified Rivens giving your weapon negative Mod capacity, when it should just unequip.
- Fixed Prisma Jet Sentinel Wings diorama and store description wrongfully warning that the wings are a cosmetic for the Diriga only when they are available for all Sentinels.
- Fixed the Platinum icon not being centered in the orange background for unowned Landing Crafts in the Market.
- Fixed missing transmissions in the Kuva Fortress assault missions.
- Fixed a script error on Lua Spy missions.
- Fixed no enemies spawning after host migration in Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed an issue in the final cutscene of The Second Dream quest where the Lotus and the Operator would disappear momentarily, giving players the ability to control their Warframe.
- Fixed wonky Archwing transitions in the final tileset of The War Within quest.
- Fixed navigation issues in the Infested Hive tileset.
- Fixed Jordas being near invisible during transmissions in the Jordas Golem Assassinate mission.
- Fixed several map holes in the Corpus Outpost, Corpus Ship, Grineer Fortress, Grineer Asteroid, and Grineer Sealab tilesets.
- Fixed crates spawning inside the tilse in the Infested ship tileset.
- Fixed specific instances in the Grineer Fortress tileset where if a player stood at the edge of extraction it would force them into Archwing mode and cause them to clip through the tile.
- Fixed Grineer Hellions floating in air when their jetpack is destroyed.
- Fixed using Loki's Switch Teleport in mid-air causing teleported enemies to float mid-air until the ability animation was complete.
- Fixed Syandanas not sitting properly against Harrow’s cloth.
- Fixed skins on the Soma not previewing on its clip in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a bug where players could fall into the floor if they rushed the hack Console in Grineer Fortress spy missions.
- Fixed tumor destruction FX not appearing in Infested Ship Rescue missions.
- Fixed the Javlok and the Ferrox alt fire playing their holstering animation after throwing.
- Fixed Ancients getting stuck trying to step their melee attack indefinitely after a player parries them.
- Fixed the Igaro Syandana positioning on all Warframes.
- Fixed decorative asset floating from a wall in Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed the Aquiros Syandana floating off of Valkyr’s base model, Valkyr Prime, and specific Valkyr Skins.
Various LOC fixes.
- Fixed Arcane Helmets not being listed when selecting an Arcane to Normal Helmet conversion blueprint.
- Fixed a progress stop in the Archwing quest where no enemies spawned and where waypoints lead to nowhere.
- Fixed Harrow’s Thurible shadow being visible even if you are not casting.
- Fixed minimap issues on Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed issues in some levels where projectiles would abnormally slow.
- Fixed issues with broken navigation in Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed ragdoll not having a head if you die while invisible.
- Fixed a case where some melee enemies would get stuck in their melee attacks indefinitely.
- Fixed being unable to stealth attack Ancients and Feral Kubrows.
- Fixed excessive bloom on certain a doorway in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed visible map hole in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed Naru Syandana textures as per Creator’s request.
- Fixed material on the Equinox Insomnia Skin’s helmet to match other Equinox helmets.
- Fixed some door materials not matching their locked/unlocked state.
- Fixed visible yellow seams on the floor of the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed rocks poking into other tiles in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed ice surface clipping into the platform.
- Fixed being able to zoom out on your Warframe when hitting ESC upon opening the Star Chart.
- Fixed AI getting stuck on a staircase in Grineer Galleon Defense missions.
- Fixed being able to break the Scanner in the Orbiter by continually turning it on and off again.
- Fixed Syandanas defying gravity during wall latch, tight ropes, and certain abilities.
- Fixed the Excavator being improperly labelled “Extractor” in localized versions of the game.
- Fixed crates being able to spawn in areas that might not be accessible on the Orokin Tileset.
- Fixed a rare case of being unable to exit Decorator Mode when using a controller if your bindings were set a specific way.
- Fixes towards Archwing enemies getting stuck on obstacles in the environment.
- Fixed the Broca and Obsidian Azura Syandana clipping through Saryn’s Orphid Skin.
- Fixed various Syandanas clipping through Nyx and Nyx Prime.
- Fixed the Melee combo counter overlapping Nidus, Vauban, and Ivara’s ability UI indicators.
- Fixed missing objective markers in Corpus Trench Run Archwing missions.
- Fixed a script error when firing the Operator Void Beam in the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed Sugatras not attaching properly on the Arca Titron.
- Fixed incorrect textures applying to the Grineer Galleon Sabotage Coolant after destroying it.
- Fixed the Sancti Magistar Health on charge attack function not working with the Palatine Skin equipped.
- Fixed Power Strength Mods not applying to Harrow’s Covenant scaling Crit Chance.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Tornados turning invisible when shot with the Arca Plasmor.
- Fixed seeing the number of Revives/Affinity cost when downed in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Synthula Alerts appearing in the World State Window before having unlocked the Kuva Fortress via The War Within quest
- Fixed Sugatras and other decorative Attachments flailing wildly and moving at 3 million times the speed of light for a few seconds before being told to chill by the laws of physics.
- Fixed the counter of Landing Craft Decorations owned increasing in the Market after placing the Decoration.
- Fixed Fomorian Ship not appearing in the sky during the Law of Retribution Trial. Now the laser won’t be appearing out of thin air!
- Fixed being unable to preview changes done to a Kubrow or Kavat after removing them from Stasis if they are part of a Loadout.
- Fixed Stiletto Prime’s clip appearing to float when reloading.
- Fixed incorrect animation used when firing a bow while crouched and moving to the left.
- Fixed a platform on the Lua tileset clipping into the ice below it.
- Fixed enemies getting stuck in a room in Grineer Shipyard Mobile Defense missions.
+Fixed not being able to complete the Security Camera Codex entry.
- Fixed the Mastery Sigil displaying the incorrect Rank number when viewing it in the player's Profile.
- Fixed Chat filters sometimes incorrectly including messages that should be ignored.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when someone other than Inaros finishes Devouring an enemy.
- Fixed Mirage’s Slight of Hand interaction with pickups.
- Fixed enemy navigation issues in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed being able to rapidly fire your Bow if Reflex Guard is equipped.
- Fixed some script errors that could occur if you killed targets affected by Equinox's Rage.
- Fixed the Stalker spawning at the very end of a Void Fissure Defense mission while you’re invulnerable.
- Potentially fixed a script error when using Nyx Prime’s Absorb ability.
- Fixed Frost’s Avalanche damage being delayed on enemies who were already in a reaction animation.
- Fixed Warframe custom HUDs not properly changing if you switch from one Warframe with a custom HUD to another (e.g. Simulacrum arsenal).
- Fixed one case where ragdolls that were pinned by a projectile would flail their limbs like they belonged outside a car dealership.
- Fixed script crash for firing an Amprex and being killed at a specific moment while holding the trigger.
- Fixed script crash that could occur if you used Transference to your Operator at the right moment while casting Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm.
- Fixed some incorrect Portuguese LOC descriptions.
- Fixed Operator having a floating head after using Arsenal in Simulacrum.
- Fixed the Infested Hive Tumors not appearing in the Codex after being scanned.
- Fixed the Archwing Rush Drones not appearing in the Codex after being scanned.
- Fixed Warframes holding their hand out to the left when jumping along walls to the right. Directions are hard.
- Fixed poor optimization on weapons like the Ignos, Nukor, and Cycron.
- Fixed an issue with Shade's Ghost removing cosmetics from your invisible silhouette.
- Fixed issues with accessing Dojos that are going through tier shifts.
- Fixed Switch Teleport causing Titania to clip through floors.
- Fixed a crash with Equinox’s Duality Augment.
- Fixed a rare crash.
- Conclave’s innate Power Rate is now variable based on how much energy you have:
- 0-25, 2.5 Power Rate (3 during Energy Surge)
- 25-50, 1 Power Rate (1.5 during Energy Surge)
- 50-75, 0.5 Power Rate (1 during Energy Surge)
- 75-100+, 0.25 Power Rate (0.5 during Energy Surge)
- Increased the time kill assists count from 3 to 5 seconds in Conclave.
- Increased get up animation speed from knock down in Conclave.
- Plan B can no longer be used with the Lenz or Zhuge.
- Limbo's Banish duration reduced to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Loki's Decoy duration reduced to 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Titania's Spellbind disarm duration reduced to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Nyx's Mind Control range reduced to 20 meters and is also removed on damage from Nyx in Conclave.
- Wukong's Cloud Walker duration reduced to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Equinox's Metamorphosis duration reduced to 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Duration removed from Vauban's Tesla deployables and a max of 2 deployed at once added in Conclave.
- Fixed ability icons being greyed out for Clients in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue in Lunaro where curved throws would hit the ground first.
- Fixed an issue where Mutalist Cernos poison clouds quick shots were doing more damage than charged shots. We also reduced the duration of quick shot poison clouds.
- Lie in Wait Conclave mod changed to +20% Fire Rate while crouching.
- Reduced the collision size of Javlok's primary fire projectile in Conclave.
- Sun vs. Moon Conclave modes will now attempt to auto balance teams during matches.
- When a team has more than 1 player than the other team, the last player to join the session will be swapped to the team with less players.
- The player that is chosen to swap teams will receive an Affinity Bonus at the end of the match.
- Players that joined as a squad will not be affected by auto balancing.